• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia

Let's say that IS takes place in a military camp of some manner. Instead of a school emblem, it's a military emblem. Hanya can be some kind of military head, as opposed to a headmaster. The students are soldiers. Maya is still a reporter. Etc. etc. etc...

<cut fer spoilers>

I'm not sure what's more amazing. The fact that you completely missed the point of Persona 2's story, the sheer silliness in your example, or the fact that you just turned Persona 2 into what is essentially Attack on Titan.....

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Well, this was a nice week. I leveled up some S-Links, increased my knowledge stat, and in the of my absence of creeping, my GAF account got activated. Nice to formally say hello to you guys! Hopefully I can contribute some to the discussions that you guys have in this thread.

I couldn't find a screenshot of Yukari saying "Oh, hey"

So I'll just say hiya.

cj_iwakura

On a lighter note, would there be interest in a livestream of Revelations: Persona at some point? I figure I'll have more fun with an audience to help ridicule it. Possibly starting tomorrow.

philemon.jpg

The power of Phil compels you!

cjkeats

We could go back to posting anime pillows.
Speaking of anime pillows, I dug out my Catherine collectors edition today. What a hilariously great set that was. Probably the last great and original Atlus collectors edition.

The Junpei hat is still the best thing they gave out though.

This place needs more fun.

The best part of this is
that this actually happens in the game!

Caladrius

Edit: Nevermind, I take way too long to type crap. Blahblahblah military kid is >:[ blah blah blah Persona adolescents personal demons blahblahblah.

cjkeats

It does? I don't remember that.

It does, but that portrait didn't exist.
In Yukkikos story(I think) when she encountered Labrys, she lets her try on her cardigan. I forget the details. Something about the uniforms and everyone having their unique spin on them.

Caladrius

It does, but that portrait didn't exist.
In Yukkikos story(I think) when she encountered Labrys, she lets her try on her cardigan. I forget the details. Something about the uniforms and everyone having their unique spin on them.

That makes me want to see more headswapped portraits for some reason.

Squire

Banned
On a lighter note, would there be interest in a livestream of Revelations: Persona at some point? I figure I'll have more fun with an audience to help ridicule it. Possibly starting tomorrow.

philemon.jpg

I dunno man. I don't wanna watch some dude being awful to P1.
:p

Marche90

I would advise against that. The other day Buddha tried to, and called it quits after 10 minutes. Dear God, that overworld.

Still, I guess you would be able to pull it off :p

Dang, I go out for one evening and the whole community loses its mind? I always miss the best debates...

Here, have a signed Junpei hat and a Disco Ninja Frog:

LzcegFal.jpg

As soon as my friend gets off his butt and emails me the picture I'll post one of me with Vic as well.

I'm just laying low in the IRC lol

Yay, it's my IRC buddy, CrazyTank!

This place needs more fun.

I can get behind Labrys Yukiko. I really like Yukiko's design, actually. It's a shame that they ruined her character a bit. I think if they had stayed away from the whole, "I feel completely roped to doing one thing, and I can't say ANYTHING that would displease my parents, yada yada snrk." she would have been a pretty cool character.

Young Magus

philemon.jpg

Funny enough I saw PSX P1 at a store today along with OG DS (Devil Summoner) and the first two MegaTen games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom