• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm watching Men In Black 3 for the first time and holy crap Baofu's in it:

jemaine-clement-boris-men-in-black-3.jpg

Astra

So I'm watching Men In Black 3 for the first time and holy crap Baofu's in it:

jemaine-clement-boris-men-in-black-3.jpg

He's aged terribly, and where's his arm?!

Thanks for reminding me that I have had this movie for a year and haven't opened it yet. I forgot all about it. I think I'll watch it now.

Marche90

Never watched the MiB movies. I dunno why, but at least at a glance they don't interest me that much. Maybe one of these days. Those are in Netflix, aren't they?

Oh! Finally took the plunge and bought VLR. Can't wait to play it!... after finishing SMTIV first.

Never watched the MiB movies. I dunno why, but at least at a glance they don't interest me that much. Maybe one of these days. Those are in Netflix, aren't they?

Oh! Finally took the plunge and bought VLR. Can't wait to play it!... after finishing SMTIV first.

A) MiB1 is awesome, get on watching that as soon as possible.

B) VLR is awesome-er, and K is the best character.

PK Gaming

Just saw the
The Adachi confrontation
they added in Golden for the first time. I'm speechless... That was hands down my favorite scene in the entire game, and that's quite a serious claim for something like Persona 4. Actually the entire
Social Link
was really well done, and i'm having a hard time swallowing the fact that it didn't exist in the original version.

Best quote:
"Your whole gang should be here. You know, work together beat the bad guy. Friendship, effort, victory... you guys love that stuff"

Scene HERE (MAJOR SPOILERS)

cj_iwakura

Was at a film festival for most of the day(Humphrey Bogart is(was?) a BOSS), but I'll see if I can get some P1 action going for all, uh, four who care!

Sophia

Wow, they really nerfed the damage levels in Innocent Sin PSP. Watching videos, enemies went from 6-12 damage (PS1) in Seven Sisters High School to 1-2 damage (PSP)....

That is a massive nerf. o_o

cj_iwakura

Wow, they really nerfed the damage levels in Innocent Sin PSP. Watching videos, enemies went from 6-12 damage (PS1) in Seven Sisters High School to 1-2 damage (PSP)....

That is a massive nerf. o_o

You never played it? And yeah, they made an easy game even easier.

The only balance change I agree with was the final boss. He was HELL in the original.

Imagine you're playing Rhapsody, then the final boss is Elizabeth.

Sophia

You never played it? And yeah, they made an easy game even easier.

The only balance change I agree with was the final boss. He was HELL in the original.

Imagine you're playing Rhapsody, then the final boss is Elizabeth.

One of these days we'll get the proper remake for Persona 2 that it deserves.... ;_;

Persona, in Pickin up Demon Chicks:

ox0D8Rw.png

ejysp6R.png

N0VBUFy.png

4ogFZsQ.png

Here is a translation of this for all you good folk.

Pierced Boy: Guys, that there demon might be a supporter type.
Makoto Yuki: This here book says that it is a healer type!
Tatsuya Suou: Propane.

Pixie: Du du du du du!
Pierced Boy: She seems friendly I tell you what.

Tatsuya Suou: You think she is a supporter of propane and propane accessories?
Makoto Yuki: Yep.
Makoto Yuki: My book says it is level 1 to 5. Lets try out negotiating with it.

Pixie: Bwah?

Makoto Yuki: Hello there little lady, I want you to know that I sell propane and propane accessories, a respectable job. How would you like to come over and get a nice canister of propane!?
Tatsuya Suou: Miss, surely your life could be improved with some good old American propane!
Pierced Boy: Just think of all the improvements! You could light your fireplace naturally, grill over a natural gas grill, man I love propane!

Pixie: Fuck propane!

-Maziodyne-

Makoto Yuki: BWAH
Tatsuya Suou: BWAH
Pierced Boy: BWAH

Pierced Boy: YOU ARE OUT OF LINE! I will give you to the count of three to take back that insult to the glorious name of propane!
Makoto Yuki: That Pixie ain't right I tell you what...
Tatsuya Suou: ...

Makoto Yuki: Hello there little lady, I want you to know that I sell propane and propane accessories, a respectable job. How would you like to come over and get a nice canister of propane!?
Tatsuya Suou: Miss, surely your life could be improved with some good old American propane!
Pierced Boy: Just think of all the improvements! You could light your fireplace naturally, grill over a natural gas grill, man I love propane!

-Maziodyne-

Pierced Boy: YOU ARE OUT OF LINE! I will give you to the count of three to take back that insult to the glorious name of propane!

lolol

Dantis

This is neat. The top 15 Meguro tracks on Last FM from the last six months. Surprised to see that Almighty is on there and yet Fog isn't.

1 Pursuing My True Self

2 Your Affection

3 Reach Out To The Truth

4 I'll Face Myself -battle-

5 Heaven

6 Burn My Dread

7 The Battle for Everyone's Soul

8 Mass Destruction

9 New Days

10 The Poem for Everyone's Souls

11 The Almighty

12 Never More

13 Signs of Love

14 Like a dream come true

15 Heartbeat, Heartbreak

kewlmyc

-Maziodyne-

Took me till halfway to realize it was fake. Damn you.

cj_iwakura

Revelations' script isn't really THAT awful, laziness aside. Some of the character personalities still shine through.

Tammy doesn't like to talk about her old school. I wonder why...

Gee, could it be the whole devil summoning thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom