• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squire

Banned
I'm personally hoping it's a PS4 thing, is Sony having a conference for TGS? I also think it could be unveiled in famitsu around the time of TGS(or at least I hope).

It should be stated the event on the 9th is actually a general product event. Sony does a good job giving some amount of time to all their platforms currently on the market in their conferences. Their focus is on PS4, but I'm sure PS3 and Vita will be mentioned as well, just as usual.

So, could be either.

Persona 5 will be a Pippin exclusive.

Even worse, a 2DS exclusive.

It should be stated the event on the 9th is actually a general product event. Sony does a good job giving some amount of time to all their platforms currently on the market in their conferences. Their focus is on PS4, but I'm sure PS3 and Vita will be mentioned as well, just as usual.

So, could be either.
If it isn't announced around TGS, I don't think it'll be announced this year tbh.

Sophia

I have high hopes for the September 9th conference.

Of course, I just wanna see good games come out of that conference regardless.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I have high hopes for the September 9th conference.

Of course, I just wanna see good games come out of that conference regardless.

It would be a nice day-before-my-birthday present.

Not getting my hopes up though.

But, yes, I agree.

Levito

Banned
Spotted at PAX thus far: 2 fem P3 mc's, a rise, a Yosuke, Elizabeth, Chie and Yukikio together.

Got pics of all of 'em cept for Liz.

Squire

Banned
Every single one of them looked fantastic!

Especially the fem P3 MC's. #thirst

imriepngvub9ybxjpk.gif

Levito

Banned
Was midnight trekking with Logichole and some of his friends last night. So exhausted, going back to my friend's place before I head out to a Dtiod party, will upload the pics.

Also spoke with Dale North for a good 45 mins, he's still game for the podcast, just gotta work out a time.

Lemstar

Thirst
263 up, 60 down

A form of lust of or want of members of the opposite sex. This term can refer to both males and females.

PK Gaming

3JkMHu1.png

Looks like we're being overrun by Mitsurus. Not a problem if we ban together and prevent them from taking over.

Now who wants to join the Narukami army?

Meia

I wasn't aware there were other options besides Chie. Good options, I mean.

There aren't. People are just in a "Not Chie" phase.

Wait, phases.............waifu wars again? :p

Still holding to the "We're not seeing Persona 5 anything til Index is resolved" thing. :(

^probably why we STILL dont have an SMTIV soundtrack after all this time, and it hurts so much...

can we not do waifu wars all i did was change my avatar to a ballin picture

Squire

Banned
Still holding to the "We're not seeing Persona 5 anything til Index is resolved" thing. :(

I think, considering the fact both Atlus and Atlus USA have announced several titles since the acquisition process started, this is a silly notion to cling to.

Atlus:
-P4C
-P4: The Slot

Atlus USA:
-AquaPazza
-Tex Murphy
-Daylight
-EO: Millenium Girl

You'd think Atlus USA in particular would be concerned with whether or not they'll even exist going forward, so I've taken all the announcements they've made as them either having an already assured future or being really confident.

But yeah, they're clearly not opposed to announcing future products right now, so there's no reason to think they absolutely must be acquired before they announce P5.

Meia

I think, considering the fact both Atlus and Atlus USA have announced several titles since the acquisition process started, this is a silly notion to cling to.

Atlus:
-P4C
-P4: The Slot

Atlus USA:
-AquaPazza
-Tex Murphy
-Daylight
-EO: Millenium Girl

You'd think Atlus USA in particular would be concerned with whether or not they'll even exist going forward, so I've taken all the announcements they've made as them either having an already assured future or being really confident.

But yeah, they're clearly not opposed to announcing future products right now, so there's no reason to think they absolutely must be acquired before they announce P5.

I think it's more of a concern if another first party is the one that actually buys them, as remote as the possibility is. Say Sony buys them. Can FE vs SMT still happen on the Wii U? That kind of thing.

Though I guess they've been working on p5 in some form all of these years regardless. Hrm.

I might rep #TeamRise later, but I like my Junpei avatar so much :<

On a different note, anyone who doesn't already watch Breaking Bad needs to start yesterday. This season has been among the best television I've ever seen.

Sophia

Can I represent a team without switching avatars? Last time I switched it for only a few days and people were declaring it the end of the world, and I'm not entirely sure they were joking. :p

Squire

Banned
Can I represent a team without switching avatars? Last time I switched it for only a few days and people were declaring it the end of the world, and I'm not entirely sure they were joking. :p

You had become self-aware. It was as though. SkyNet was upon us! :O

PK Gaming

If you plan on representing team Narukami (#foolsrule) then yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom