• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

Doesn't Tamanon have that exact same avatar?

Also, Team Junpei rules.

Yeah he does. I had this strange feeling when i requested this avatar in the forum avatar thread, but I couldn't put my finder on it.

I totally forgot, sorry dude. Don't worry, i'll switch it.

EDIT: Looks like i'm on Pierce's team.

EDIT2: Back to Tatsuya!

I generally prefer my avatar to be transparent if at all possible. My Aigis avatar wouldn't look nearly as good if Aigis was sitting on the white background of the original image.

I dunno, I some avatars look better when not transparent. I don't think my current one would look half as good without the surrounding doodads.

EMT0

Banned
Tonight I learned how Yosuke feels. Because I was literally wage slaving in the boonies. Virginian boonies that is. Why do people love to have weddings out in remote countryside venues?

images

PK Gaming

So Sophia introduced me to Pixiv...

fdcYt0h.jpg

r2mDaaP.jpg

Ep7agQg.jpg

evyV5PY.jpg

I'VE MISSED OUT ON ON MUCH!!!

The artist mixed up Lisa & Maya's bust size in that last image

Jintor

You know, it might just be a result of listening to a lot of P4A music while watching Naoto and Kanji duke it out with other videogame characters in the VGCW spinoff, but I've really come around on the character themes of P4A.

Dantis

I think they're terrible. Kitajoh has a very different idea of how Persona music sounds compared to Meguro, and I don't like it.

I also think most of them don't fit the characters at all, and a lot are too similar.

Dantis

That becomes especially apparent when you look at the tracks Meguro contributed to the game. Spirited Girl is amazing.

Dantis

Spirited Girl, Shadows of The Labyrinth, Wandering Wolf and The Junes Hero.

Easiest way to tell is that they all have a much heavier, cleaner sound to them. Kitajoh's guitars are either massively over-produced or synth, I'm not sure which. They sound weird though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom