• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Voltron is cooler than Mega man. Robot lions dude.

No. Just, no.

But guys Sailor Moon is the worst of the Sailor Scouts.

gpEJGSc.jpg

Everyone knows Mercury is the best.

Astra

[/IMG]

Everyone knows Mercury is the best.

It's true, but some people just don't know this, and need to be educated or beaten. Maybe both.

Cute and super intelligent. She's the best. The best, Jerry!

I had to return my capture device for the second time. Though the first time I had to return it was due to a single faulty cable.
Hopefully this one holds up.

Meia

alright, new ps3 owner :)

psn id is marche1990 (I created the account before trimming my username). I could use some friends to add right now :)

I *think* mine is Meiaa, not 100% sure though. I really need to start getting my PS3 online to play, only system I haven't really done it with yet.

And Mercury is the best. Short hair is the best, in everything really. :D

Meia

Same here. I always just changed the channel when Sailor Moon came on lol

Guess I was lucky then. All during High School, an hour before the bus came, was Sailor Moon and then DBZ back to back. Was the strangest thing in the late 90s walking around school and hearing people talk about Sailor Moon when they were at the end of the first season. :p

Daimaou

Man, I miss Toonami. The weekday one, that is. The one on saturday night is great, but it's mostly just a reskinned AS lineup.

Cheska

To be fair, Mercury is closest to Fuuka...

...who also has short hair. (P4A)
Well, she DID anyway.
:p

That's not true. I'm hardly a Chie enthusiast, yet Mercury is my favorite alongside Saturn.

Though, Aigis and Fuuka are pretty similar... Hrm.

That is true, though it doesn't seem like there are as many Fuuka fans. I mean, I liked her character but she definitely was no where near my favorite.

Sophia

That is true, though it doesn't seem like there are as many Fuuka fans. I mean, I liked her character but she definitely was no where near my favorite.

Fuuka's one of my favorites, actually. Probably second to Aigis as far as the P3 cast goes.

Let me just say as a character I have no problem with Fuuka. It's honestly just her voice that irks me. Everything else I'm perfectly fine with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom