• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daimaou

Heads up - next numbered Persona will be revealed via Famitsu in the upcoming week ~~

tumblr_mo5b8gymNW1qcguwpo1_400.gif

Astra

I always assumed such claims were bannable if you don't cite a source, or at least prove yourself legit with the mods?

Snakeyes

Weren't some of the mods hinting at a soon-ish P5 reveal in the beginning of August? I think his claim is pretty believable.
I want to believe

I'm just honestly tired of hearing Persona and Famitsu in the same sentence, and I blame this thread sometimes

still love you guys though

Sophia

But haven't people done the same multiple times in this thread before? Why's it different now that it's a junior?

Because the previous people got information from other semi-legit sources (read: mods), and went crazy with it instead of treating it like third party source info like they should have. Where as this junior is either a legitimate source or (far more likely) completely full of shit.

Besides, nobody is actually taking the junior seriously. It's just an excuse to post funny comments and amusing images.

FluxWaveZ

Because the previous people got information from other semi-legit sources (read: mods), and went crazy with it instead of treating it like third party source info like they should have. Where as this junior is either a legitimate source or (far more likely) completely full of shit.

I guess. But there's also the third option of being purely facetious and running with the "next Tuesday; Famitsu; Persona 5" "joke."

kewlmyc

I guess. But there's also the third option of being purely facetious and running with the "next Tuesday; Famitsu; Persona 5" "joke."
Probably this considering his post history.

He only post in Persona threads so he might be an Atlus employee (doubt it), a troll, or just wants to be in on PersonaGAF's long running joke. No need to hang him from the gallows.

Shipping wars?
Propose gameplay changes
Consume the flesh of the infidels. Gush about our favorite bits of the series?

My favorite bit is when Mitsuru says her bike is "special" and we never hear about it again or how it's special :p

I mean come on, who wouldn't want a bike that's special

Musolf815

Hmm favorite bits....I could seriously gush for hours...lemme think of some random ones.

I love the UI in P4G, Atlus is seriously amazing at menus.

I love wandering around in one of the cities, and just getting lost talking to people.

I love the weird quirky NPC's you see.

I love rainy days in P4G.

Snakeyes

Hmm favorite bits....I could seriously gush for hours...lemme think of some random ones.

I love the UI in P4G, Atlus is seriously amazing at menus.

I love wandering around in one of the cities, and just getting lost talking to people.

I love the weird quirky NPC's you see.

I love rainy days in P4G.

Is Golden that much better than the original?

38a7c438-370a-4c0d-b7a6-e890b9f42f9a_zps5088e08a.jpg

Persona characters say the darndest things. I'd say the culture festival part of P4 was the funniest part, that bit killed me.
My favorite bit is when Mitsuru says her bike is "special" and we never hear about it again or how it's special :p

Probably 'cos it works during the Dark Hour on Kirijo magic or something.

Caladrius

To be fair Mitsuru IS the one who rides it.

My favorite part is the focus on character development and really having to connect with your party members to make the most of the experience. It really gives a good justification and investment to the whole "true companions" trope you see so often in Japanese media and makes me give at least half a damn for all of my party members
Except Ken and Yosuke.

I may or may not also like the blatant homoromantic teasing. *Preemptive avatar quote*

Also the boss music and
"Manifestations of the collective unconscious"
antagonists are baller.

And Golden does have substantial mechanical changes, which I felt were worthwhile considering P4 drove me crazy with some of the design choices they made. Naoto I'm looking at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom