• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheska

And me, well...I have the entire Persona series from 1 to 4G installed on my Vita at all times and that takes up a sizable chunk of space!

Do you also own the physic copies? I double dipped on both P3P(well actually more like triple but anyways) and P2:IS because I wanted to be able to play them on my vita but I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to double dip on P4G too. I love owning physical copies of my favorite games, and admittedly, another reason it was so easy to repurchase the previous entries is because of good sale prices.

Gamerloid

So, I hadn't realised that Sony had a press conference this week.

I actually now think a P5 reveal is potentially something that could happen. I'd say this week would make more sense than any week since maybe E3.

I was thinking the same thing, but I still just don't know since the whole Index thing hasn't been cleared up yet. I would definitely love to see a P5 reveal though. What I want to know the most about the game is what system it'll be on.

Rhapsody

Banned
I was thinking the same thing, but I still just don't know since the whole Index thing hasn't been cleared up yet. I would definitely love to see a P5 reveal though. What I want to know the most about the game is what system it'll be on.

Imagine if it's revealed that Atlus is bought by Sony at the conference. GAF would freak lol

Squire

Banned
Kingdom Hearts III went multiplat despite not having an established presence on Xbox, not to mention Catherine was MP. I really wouldn't discount anything offhand at this point.

Oh, he isn't.

Reveal at the Sony presser is totally possible. There's people in the thread hyped for it, too. (Like, seriously. Not in the usual joking way.)

Trigger

So when is the sony press conference and will it be streamed/live notes? I'm not expecting Persona but I do like to keep up with these things

sceja-presser_09-0975s7n.jpg

Live Streams
Times (9/9)
  • PDT - 11:00 p.m. (9/8)
  • CDT - 1:00 a.m.
  • EDT - 2:00 a.m.
  • BST - 7:00 a.m.
  • JST - 3:00 p.m.
  • More Times

Oh, he isn't.

Reveal at the Sony presser is totally possible. There's people in the thread hyped for it, too. (Like, seriously. Not in the usual joking way.)

Verendus seems to have info about it despite him only being a Sony insider. I'd say Sony probably involved in some way, a reveal at the conference wouldn't surprise me at all.

Squire

Banned
Verendus seems to have info about it despite him only being a Sony insider. I'd say Sony probably involved in some way, a reveal at the conference wouldn't surprise me at all.

Yep. The timing is right, third parties are there, and it isn't even exclusively a PS4 show.

I'm of half a mind that if it isn't now, it isn't this year at all.

Yep. The timing is right, third parties are there, and it isn't even exclusively a PS4 show.

Yeah it's like how I've always seen the P5 announcement situation. I've always thought TGS at the earliest, and if not most likely we'd get a 2014 announcement. Looks like I guessed right so far. Thanks broad predictions :D

Logash

Don't they have a Pre-TGS conference next week as well? I would say that's the last chance this year.

Squire

Banned
Oh, I guess I just consider that a part of TGS (just like the E3 conferences that start before E3 "actually" starts).

I do as well. Tonight is Pre-TGS, but the actual TGS presser is prior as well if you're being absolutely technical.

But yeah, I guess that show's possible as well.

Logash

TGS presser is on the 19th, the day before the show starts.

Yeah that's the one. Possible? From what they have said so far, I thought this conference was suppose to be purely PS4 Japan plans. I could be wrong though, I'm not as well informed as most people in this thread are.

Musolf815

I had a dream about Persona 5...it was already out and everyone here was playing it. I can't remember what system it was for, but it looked like Catherine + P4/P3, and it had really good animations. I just remember seeing gameplay of a classroom and getting really excited.

Simzyy

Yeah that's the one. Possible? From what they have said so far, I thought this conference was suppose to be purely PS4 Japan plans. I could be wrong though, I'm not as well informed as most people in this thread are.

I believe it is focused on the PS4 but PS3 and Vita stuff will be present.

Dantis

I don't think Persona is big enough for next week's conference, and maybe not big enough for this week's. I just think that now would be a good time to announce it (Probably through Famitsu).

Squire

Banned

PS4 is going to be center stage, but it's actually a general PlayStation event. PS3 and Vita will be there in some capacity.

Meia

Sony keeps saying Atlus is doing SOMETHING for the PS4, as their name is always on any list Sony puts out of developers currently working on PS4 things. Think it's more likely for P5 to be a PS3 thing, but who knows? Highly doubt we'll know tonight though.

It'd figure though since I'm going to be at work at that time, bah.

FluxWaveZ

Sony keeps saying Atlus is doing SOMETHING for the PS4, as their name is always on any list Sony puts out of developers currently working on PS4 things. Think it's more likely for P5 to be a PS3 thing, but who knows? Highly doubt we'll know tonight though.

I think the very first picture was of developers who had a PS4 devkit (which does not necessarily mean active development for the platform) while the second picture was of developers who had exclusive content in development for PlayStation platforms (which could just be Daylight).

Squire

Banned
I think the very first picture was of developers who had a PS4 devkit (which does not necessarily mean active development for the platform) while the second picture was of developers who had exclusive content in development for PlayStation platforms (which could just be Daylight).

Correct.

I posted the bolded in that last thread as well.

Logash

East coast :( but I don't start class until next week. I figure since Dexter and Breaking bad are airing tonight I should just stay up the extra couple of hours and check it out.

Dantis

Assuming the timer in the conference thread is right, it's 7am here, so I should be watching it.

Bracing for disappointment, though I've really enjoyed Sony's last two conferences.

Soriku

So, I hadn't realised that Sony had a press conference this week.

I actually now think a P5 reveal is potentially something that could happen. I'd say this week would make more sense than any week since maybe E3.

So we have the Sony conference and Famitsu. It's a double whammy of disappointment this week.

Guys I'm probably going XBone first and there Is nothing you can do to change it. MuahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHHAAAAAAA!!!

;_;

Squire

Banned
Game Loyalty? Nope. System loyalty? PFFFFT. Friend loyalty? Damn it you guys ;_;

Ohhhhh.

Yeah, I feel you, man. I made that mistake last gen when I went PS3 first.

There was more to it than that of course, but that was a pretty big thing for me to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom