• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia

What you mean keep shuffle going as long as possible? Sometimes I dont' even get shuffle time =/ I dont know if i ever saw level cards but stat increases for like luck i seen those.

If you collect all the cards in Shuffle Time in Persona 4 Golden, you get a bonus. This bonus makes Shuffle Time always occure after the next battle, and you get bonus cards to pick from. Which in turn makes it even easier to keep going...

Identity thief!

I'mma press charges yo.

c5cNdkv.gif

WE'LL SETTLE THIS AFTER SCHOOL

Meia

If you collect all the cards in Shuffle Time in Persona 4 Golden, you get a bonus. This bonus makes Shuffle Time always occure after the next battle, and you get bonus cards to pick from. Which in turn makes it even easier to keep going...

Yep. I think the main criteria for finishing a battle in shuffle time is finishing the fight with an All-Out Attack, or having the MC finish a battle hitting a weakness or something. Then it's a matter of eating penalties just to keep things going.

Usually, I always prioritize skill cards, then wand cards, then unobtained persona cards. I always give skill cards to Marie first though in case I want multiples. I think my next playthrough is going to keep Izanagi the whole game, just upgrading skills with cards. Wonder how well that would work out.

kewlmyc

I loved the new shuffle time in Golden. Somehow they found a way to break the game worse than Yoshi did. So much money, experience, and Skill Ups.

Yep. I think the main criteria for finishing a battle in shuffle time is finishing the fight with an All-Out Attack, or having the MC finish a battle hitting a weakness or something. Then it's a matter of eating penalties just to keep things going.

Usually, I always prioritize skill cards, then wand cards, then unobtained persona cards. I always give skill cards to Marie first though in case I want multiples. I think my next playthrough is going to keep Izanagi the whole game, just upgrading skills with cards. Wonder how well that would work out.
I was never sure of the criteria other than an AOA killing the final enemy always resulted in one. Other times it was random, or at least it seemed that way.

Behind the swing set.

I'll be there.

(It's cool I'm gonna change my avatar soon anyways as I change them every few weeks. Always good to see the superior Velvet Room assistant represented anyways.)

Actually i've had this one for quite a while already, so I was gonna change it too lol. But yes it is.

Sophia

I was never sure of the criteria other than an AOA killing the final enemy always resulted in one. Other times it was random, or at least it seemed that way.

Shuffle time can trigger at random, but finishing the battle with an AOA always nets you won.

Meia

As many times I've played the game I still don't have the criteria down. The only thing I'm sure of is an AoA killing even one enemy(not even the last enemy) giving a shuffle time. Amazing after all the time the other ways to trigger it just seem random. Maybe it works off a % system, where MC finishing is higher, finishing with a weakness is another multiplier, etc.

Levito

Banned
Both would be great, but you gotta have on first right?

Picking up my slack. ;_;

Amanda please.

It's not too late for you to go for it. ;D

If you email Amanda, I'll email JB Blanc. That work?

Also I'll try to get the PAX episode up tomorrow. I've had to review Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs and Diablo 3(console) this week.

esoterika

Neo Member
Hey, you guys, it's Persona 5!

The game is split into two parts. During the day, you can have conversations and bond with characters. At night, you fight witches and the bond with your partner changes depending on your performance in battle.

Not...

Squire

Banned
Both would be great, but you gotta have on first right?

It's not too late for you to go for it. ;D

If you email Amanda, I'll email JB Blanc. That work?

Also I'll try to get the PAX episode up tomorrow. I've had to review Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs and Diablo 3(console) this week.

I guess. I actually don't know how I'd contact her! XD

cjkeats

Hey, you guys, it's Persona 5!

Not...
I see they've gone back to evokers!
OPApsq7.png

lol
Real Talk: I wish it was another dungeon crawler instead of a "3D action game" that will probably be shit like most action games.
This is one of my favourite franchises, I love it as much as Persona, and that's no small feat. I demand better games on platforms that allow fan translations.

Now back to waiting for the PSP game fan translation. Above image is relevant to my feelings about waiting. At least movie 3 will be here soon.

Speaking of the movies, maybe everyone should start bugging Aniplex on twitter/Facebook/whatever about the P3 movie. Beg for worldwide release like the Modaka movies.

Rhapsody

Banned
That reminds me, can't wait for movie 3 of Madoka to air in US theaters again. Just need to make sure to avoid any spoilers until then.

Also movie 3 means Shaft can finally finish Kizumonogatari...

cjkeats

That reminds me, can't wait for movie 3 of Madoka to air in US theaters again. Just need to make sure to avoid any spoilers until then.

Also movie 3 means Shaft can finally finish Kizumonogatari...

Aniplex have been fucking awesome with these movies. We're getting them in P4 Arena time and that's the best thing. Spoilers should be easy to avoid because we'll have it around the same time.

Kizumonogatari is never coming out. Ever.

Rhapsody

Banned
Aniplex have been fucking awesome with these movies. We're getting them in P4 Arena time and that's the best thing. Spoilers should be easy to avoid because we'll have it around the same time.

Kizumonogatari is never coming out. Ever.

Hearing Shaft working on a Negima movie was amusing enough considering how bad they are at deadlines. Then with Madoka and finally Kizu, I knew I was going to be in for a long wait. lol

cjkeats

Hearing Shaft working on a Negima movie was amusing enough considering how bad they are at deadlines. Then with Madoka and finally Kizu, I knew I was going to be in for a long wait. lol

Shaft are my favourite studio, I adore them. I love the Monogatari series to pieces, but I'm kinda "eh" on Kizu due to the lack of the goddess Senjougahara, so I'm in no hurry.

What I really want them to put a rush on is the second season of Denpa Onna. It was the first show I've ever watched in one sitting. I'm still not entirely sure what about it hooked me so hard, but I loved it. I think they said they were planning on doing it anyways.

Rhapsody

Banned
Denpa Onna was pretty interesting. It wasn't my favorite from them, but it was enough to make me want to know more about it. I wouldn't mind seeing more of it because it definitely has a lot more to tell. I want more Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei though.

I know Shaft's working on Nisekoi next. Looking forward to that since I enjoyed the manga thus far.

Shaft are my favourite studio, I adore them. I love the Monogatari series to pieces, but I'm kinda "eh" on Kizu due to the lack of the goddess Senjougahara, so I'm in no hurry.

What I really want them to put a rush on is the second season of Denpa Onna. It was the first show I've ever watched in one sitting. I'm still not entirely sure what about it hooked me so hard, but I loved it. I think they said they were planning on doing it anyways.

Monogatari is one of my favourite series.
I have all the Alter figures to date >_<
Denpa Onna was pretty good, it didn't grab me as much as it seems to of got you. I'm not a huge fan of theire other works. Madoka was a good, Zetsubou Sensei was brilliant and Hidimari Sketch was worth watching and I've always wanted to watch Maria Holic.

Black Hanekawa is best girl!

Shaft just needs to give me more Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei.

Trigger

\
Real Talk: I wish it was another dungeon crawler instead of a "3D action game" that will probably be shit like most action games.
This is one of my favourite franchises, I love it as much as Persona, and that's no small feat. I demand better games on platforms that allow fan translations.

Totally agree. I hope there are at least some cool, new witches in this version.

Levito

Banned
I guess. I actually don't know how I'd contact her! XD

She's pretty active on her facebook fan page if you wanna try there.

Appriciate any help given, everyone always talks about "going bigger" and "growing" the show, but I really need some help now and then for that to happen. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom