• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_iwakura

Indeed. The pact we agreed to is binding.

1358057172915.gif

Observe it, and tremble.

I know that's the most unsafe IK ever, and yet it's so awesome I always do it. The feeling when it lands is incredible.

Sophia

I think a crossover outfit is genuinely very likely. Anything more obtuse and I'll cry.

I got off the phone with my handler, she'll be a playable party member in Persona 5! :p

(Actually, after Miku being playable in Super Robot Wars, I guess anything is possible....)

Young Magus

I got off the phone with my handler, she'll be a playable party member in Persona 5! :p

(Actually, after Miku being playable in Super Robot Wars, I guess anything is possible....)

WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I care so little about my birthday that it only just occurrd to me now that I never even said it happened on here lol. Sept 18, whoops

HAPPY BELATED ASS BIRTHDAY FROM JAPAN TIME!!!!!

dkoy

Image boards, man! You can check the various boorus (danbooru, gelbooruetc.) Pixiv, and the stuff in the post above is from ZeroChan. There are more, too.

I searched pixiv a few times. all I got was lewd.... and fanart that didn't appeal to my aesthetic. I'll check the others out though :)

Necrovex

I think a crossover outfit is genuinely very likely. Anything more obtuse and I'll cry.

We already know there will be a dedicated section of the game where the MC will be playing with his band and having Miku as their lead singer.

Kawaii Yukiko pictures

Yukiko was my first choice when I first played Persona 4 in '08. Even though Rise defeated her in the end, she is my secondary waifu.

After Mike posted all of those images, I really should blast through Persona 3 Portable.

Dantis

Just realised that the More Than One Heart single comes out in two weeks.

HYPE.

We already know there will be a dedicated section of the game where the MC will be playing with his band and having Miku as their lead singer.

Yukiko was my first choice when I first played Persona 4 in '08. Even though Rise defeated her in the end, she is my secondary waifu.

After Mike posted all of those images, I really should blast through Persona 3 Portable.

Persona 5 will take place in a school exclusively for idols, and Miku is the student council president. Miku and Labrys become instant best friends because they both have similar hair colours and awful voices.

Sadly she was mine too.
We all learn from our mistakes

cj_iwakura

Yukiko was mine too. No regrets.
Yuki = wife, Rise = mistress.

So does anyone think P5 might wind up being PS3 only given Japan's growing distaste for the console? Given how MS treats their own supporters, I wouldn't blame them. It seems like you get actively punished for owning a 360.

So does anyone think P5 might wind up being PS3 only given Japan's growing distaste for the console? Given how MS treats their own supporters, I wouldn't blame them. It seems like you get actively punished for owning a 360.

I believe it will be on PS3
or Vita
Though Catherine was released on both consoles, Was there a specific reason for that?

I think it was to test the waters, especially if P5 winds up being multi.

It may have been because it was a new franchise and thought it may have some appeal in western territories.

That's what I figured, just wanted to make sure there wasn't some 'official' reason for both releases that I was unaware of.

Vita is so, so unlikely.

You think? I would prefer a console release but I could see it being on Vita
handhelds

Caladrius

I believe it will be on PS3
or Vita
Though Catherine was released on both consoles, Was there a specific reason for that?

It may have been to test the waters, both as far as tech and potential audience goes.

If VG charts is to be trusted the PS3 version of Arena outsold the 360 version 4:1, with about 2/3rds of North America (360's most profitable market) preferring the PS3 version. Unless it's fairly cheap to port I don't see a 360/XBO P5 release happening. Don't mind me just talking out my ass.

Also my waifu/husbando order is Kanji=Yukiko=Teddie=Dojima>Yu=Margaret=Naoki>Naoto>Labrys>Rise>Chie>Morooka>Trashcan>Fox>Adachi>Steak>Shadow>Katana>Igor>Marie>Pavement>Dirt>Satan>Yosuke

Necrovex

Just realised that the More Than One Heart single comes out in two weeks.

HYPE.

Persona 5 will take place in a school exclusively for idols, and Miku is the student council president. Miku and Labrys become instant best friends because they both have similar hair colours and awful voices.

I'm on the hype train for some new Meguro's tune.
More importantly, I am on the hype train for the Persona 3 movie. I NEED IT!!!

I'm glad you understand the future of the Persona franchise.

Sadly she was mine too.
We all learn from our mistakes

Mine too. Sadly, I only cared about looks back in 09.

These guys know what I'm thinking. We simply have to look back at our mistakes, and grow from it.

Atlas will go multi-platform with Persona 5. Catherine was an extreme success, part of it stems from it being a multi-platform title. Atlas never released official sales numbers, so this is all speculative.

Dantis

Community banner-related question: I'm going to do a picture of all of the protagonists. Should Labrys be in there? Technically, she's a protagonist.

Dantis

Of course not, it should only include the main character of Arena.

Elizabeth.

You will be devastated to know that Elizabeth will not be in my Community Banner. ;)

I'm going to finally get around to finishing my Chie and Yukiko picture, and then start on it. Want to make a good enough go on it that I can use it as my wallpaper.

Caladrius

Community banner-related question: I'm going to do a picture of all of the protagonists. Should Labrys be in there? Technically, she's a protagonist.

Yes. The entire plot of arena is predicated on her kidnapping and revolves around her, and she's the only character original to the game anyway.

I just noticed Kanji had an eye color that didn't match his hair.(Dyed or not) Did they ever give a rationale for why the eye colors usually matched the hair colors?
Do they need to? None of their eye or hair colours are really out there :p.
I think Buddha should do it. He's already got the P4 cast down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom