• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Do they need to? None of their eye or hair colours are really out there :p.

Yukiko manages to have perfectly black Irises, not to mention Naoto's navy colored hair.

Also, in my quest to see if irises could indeed be black, I found pretty flowerrrrrs.

black_iris_001_72ppi.jpg

Dantis

Yukiko manages to have perfectly black Irises, not to mention Naoto's navy colored hair.

Also, in my quest to see if irises could indeed be black, I found pretty flowerrrrrs.

Pretty sure Yukiko's eyes are meant to be a very dark brown. You wouldn't be able to see her pupils otherwise.

I know people who have eyes that almost look black because they're so dark.

Yes. The entire plot of arena is predicated on her kidnapping and revolves around her, and she's the only character original to the game anyway.

This is my thinking also.

I think Buddha should do it. He's already got the P4 cast down.

Asking Mike to draw seven characters would be unfair due to the huge amount of effort he puts into his art.

Every pixel tells a thousand words.

Asking Mike to draw seven characters would be unfair due to the huge amount of effort he puts into his art.

Every pixel tells a thousand words.

Y'know, when you said protags and Labrys, I actually thought you were literally going to draw every playable character and it did not occur to me just how much work that would be in the style you draw in, haha. In that case I'd actually go against the vote and say Labrys doesn't fit in 'cos she's not a silent protag, but whatevs, Labby is cool.

Dantis

Y'know, when you said protags and Labrys, I actually thought you were literally going to draw every playable character and it did not occur to me just how much work that would be in the style you draw in, haha. In that case I'd actually go against the vote and say Labrys doesn't fit in 'cos she's not a silent protag, but whatevs, Labby is cool.

Noooo, just P1MC, Tatsuya, Maya, both Makoto's, Aigis, Yu and maybe Labrys.

Also, Aigis isn't silent either. ;)

Dantis

It's funny how the OPs to the Persona remakes go from fantastic to worse to on par. (P1-IS-EP)

I'd say P3P's is on par too.

IS's is amazing, you loon. Unbreakable Tie is the best Persona 2 track there is. It's also pretty interesting because it's probably the heaviest Meguro song. Really great animation too.

Is Arena supposed to be Blaze Bayley era Maiden?

HA.

I love this analogy.

I hate how they tried to get to the COD crowd with that one. Seriously.

P5 to appeal to the Gran Turismo and the DJ Max audience

Unbreakable Tie is cool, but it is in no way the best song associated with Persona 2, just cuz Meguro made it, doesn't make it the best.

Also, Labrys should be there Dantis. Do not forget to put in Aigis and Maya though. People tend to forget one of them.

dkoy

P5 to appeal to the Gran Turismo and the DJ Max audience

Unbreakable Tie is cool, but it is in no way the best song associated with Persona 2, just cuz Meguro made it, doesn't make it the best.

Also, Labrys should be there Dantis. Do not forget to put in Aigis and Maya though. People tend to forget one of them.

DJ Max is awesome :mad: too bad they went all iOS/Android gaming...... and technika tune isn't on par with the portable series :(

Been grinding up to fight Margaret on Very Hard for the last hour while listening to this song on repeat. It makes a surprisingly good training montage song! ^_^

Here's my final party (all weapons/armor are their ultimate ones):

Mack Allen & Helel said:
Item: Book of the Void

Morning Star
Mind Charge
Spell Master
Primal Force
Arms Master
Power Charge
Repel Wind
Enduring Soul

Yosuke & Takehara Susano-o said:
Item: Shinatobe Vow

Youthful Wind
Wind Amp
Dekaja
Brave Blade
Garudyne
Magarudyne
Evade Elec
Auto-Sukukaja

Yukiko & Sumeo-Okami said:
Item: Chakra Ring

Burning Petals
Agidyne
Fire Amp
Fire Boost
Mind Charge
Evade Ice
Salvation
Diarahan

Teddie & Kamui-Moshiri said:
Item: Chakra Ring

Evade Phys
Evade Elec
Bufudyne
Mabufudyne
Ice Boost
Ice Amp
Marakunda
Matarukaja

Sooo, yeah. It's the first time I've ever fought her on Very Hard, so I'm pretty pumped!

Caladrius

I was going to challenge her on my last playthrough but I didn't know how to beat her without Naoto's SHIELD OF JUSTICE. (I deleted it like a moron.) Maybe I wasn't optimizing my damage output. Hrm.

I was going to challenge her on my last playthrough but I didn't know how to beat her without Naoto's SHIELD OF JUSTICE. (I deleted it like a moron.) Maybe I wasn't optimizing my damage output. Hrm.

Try to make it so that she hits 50% HP on her 50th turn. That way her Turn-50 Morning Star will override her half-health Diarahan, and she won't ever heal herself :D

Squire

Banned
I finally read that GI article on Atlus USA. Great stuff.

I do think it's a little funny people still entertain the idea that they would take out S. Links or cut them back. It's like suggesting Rockstar make a linear GTA.

cj_iwakura

My PSP ran out of charge literally at the exact moment that I killed the boss in P3P.

I hate everything.

It goes into sleep mode, the data should still be there. Protip: when the light starts flashing, kill the brightness and the sound. It'll buy you some time.

dkoy

Been grinding up to fight Margaret on Very Hard for the last hour while listening to this song on repeat. It makes a surprisingly good training montage song! ^_^

Here's my final party (all weapons/armor are their ultimate ones):

Item: Book of the Void

Morning Star
Mind Charge
Spell Master
Primal Force
Arms Master
Power Charge
Repel Wind
Enduring Soul

Sooo, yeah. It's the first time I've ever fought her on Very Hard, so I'm pretty pumped!

Wouldn't that heal Margaret? o_O

I've also been attempting to defeat Margaret with less than optimal equipment on Hard mode. First time I got Megidolaon 9999ed halfway through her hp after she healed. Second time I also got Megidolaon 9999ed at ~2%hp after she healed ;_; I'm now considering switching yukiko out for teddie in for that marakukaja. Thing is i'd have to grind him up from level 56 T_T

Sophia

You're scaring me.

...I think as long as I don't believe I'm a robot, I'm okay.

Belief is a powerful thing, y'know!

It goes into sleep mode, the data should still be there. Protip: when the light starts flashing, kill the brightness and the sound. It'll buy you some time.

I wish the 3DS did this. I lost some playtime on the new Etrian Odyssey demo and SMT IV because the battery shut off and I didn't see the indicator.

Wouldn't that heal Margaret? o_O

Yes, it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom