• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

It's all we have left!

Pre-announcement discussion for things is always the worst because there's virtually no information. We don't even have any indication of a platform or what kind of ambitions they have for the game.

I thought the wait for Kingdom Hearts 3's announcement was aggravating but at least we got some indication of what direction they were going with plot and gameplay, going by what they were making in the interim. (well, that and actually having regular installments during that time.)

Dantis

Well it would be boring around here without your shitty interesting opinions.

kangaroodropsball.gif

Necrovex

Well it would be boring around here without your shitty interesting opinions.

I love Dantis's opinions, even if he does lack a comprehensive understanding of why Miku is the greatest thing ever.

He's also my Persona Concert 2014 friend!

Also, late to the party, but happy birthday, Inorigo! Hope you aren't having a horrible hangover.

Squire

Banned
Happy birthday!

Happy drunkday!

Yeah, Happy Birthday (kinda late I know)

Kinda late but Happy Birthday.

Happy belated Birthday from Japan Time!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday dude :)

Also, late to the party, but happy birthday, Inorigo! Hope you aren't having a horrible hangover.

Ah, I forgot to say Happy Birthday. Live it up Inorigo!

Thanks to you guys, too.

I'm not hung over, but it was a great night. The birthday money I got is gonna cover like 45% of my PS4 and Jagermeister and Red Bull are my new jam.

I care so little about my birthday that it only just occurrd to me now that I never even said it happened on here lol. Sept 18, whoops

Happy belated birthday, Mike!

Levito

Banned
Happy birthday buddha! My gift will be finally providing you wiht Armada's thoughts on SMT IV. :p

Thanks to you guys, too.

I'm not hung over, but it was a great night. The birthday money I got is gonna cover like 45% of my PS4 and Jagermeister and Red Bull are my new jam.

First time doing Jagerbombs?

sasliquid

I can't remember if there's anything special you can do on char birthdays in Personas

Nope, nothing

Didn't bother me till I played Arena where it would show a characters date of birth before a fight. Would be cool of it was a little extra something in P5 like it is in FE:A

Meia

I... am. :\

and thanks

OH! Well, that's alright then. :p

Nothing was more depressing for me this year after buying gifts for family all throghout the year that were at a minimum $100 and then getting a fat lot of nothing on mine. At least it finally snapped me out of my stupidity about caring about others birthdays in terms of family. :p

Still, niece is the only one that gets a pass since she made me a Persona theme cake(she decorated the top like the TV World base of operations, with the bullseye/outlines and mini TVs stacked on top of each other). She gets whatever she wants next month. :D

So you guys, anything good out of TGS yet

FluxWaveZ

Man I kinda figured, but I still had a glimmer of hope that Climax would be shown... Well, TGS ain't over yet...

I also thought Climax would have been there no matter what, but I was totally wrong on that one. That's one case where I seriously consider that the Index situation might have caused problems since we actually saw the game and we all know it exists.

Funny how it appeared out of nowhere and vanished just as quickly. Guess next time we'll see it is in a Famitsu unveiling.

I also thought Climax would have been there no matter what, but I was totally wrong on that one. That's one case where I seriously consider that the Index situation might have caused problems since we actually saw the game and we all know it exists.

Funny how it appeared out of nowhere and vanished just as quickly. Guess next time we'll see it is in a Famitsu unveiling.

The road to Tuesday is long and filled with hardship

Sophia

I'm very annoyed with the whole Climax situation. I expected followup information in Famitsu and it just didn't happen at all.

At least the whole Index situation is taken care of and known by the public, that's a big indicator that some real information is ready to be released

or not and persona 5 will never be released and Climax was a figment of our collective imaginations orchestrated by Izanami as a way to make sure we never face the Truth that Persona is dead

dkoy

At least the whole Index situation is taken care of and known by the public, that's a big indicator that some real information is ready to be released

or not and persona 5 will never be released and Climax was a figment of our collective imaginations orchestrated by Izanami as a way to make sure we never face the Truth that Persona is dead

Let's hope for some news by the end of the mo- oh wait that's next week O_O Time flies quickly.....

s-so we're all shadows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom