• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
When is that Atlus event Lotus Juice was going to be at again?

I know it's most likely for the P3 movie, but you never know.

Trigger

exclusive first look at p5:
5e2AfKY.png

Steak-chan is true waifu material. Her best friend will be Spudd Love.

pirata

Hey, I was too (with the exception of the very first).

I'll admit that this is likely a sign of an impending announcement, though, and that it's looking like I was wrong to think that it was probably gonna be in 2014 (though that was before the Index troubles, which I thought might actually expedite the announcement process).

Aeana says the opposite.

Sophia

You just jumped the shark with that pun...

You're right, my puns are getting a bit fishy....

So, back on topic, Persona 5 announcement soonish for PS3/Vita right? RIGHT? :D

I still can't even picture what the setting will be like for the game. I have a good idea of the gameplay based upon what they've said in the past, but the setting is a total mystery to me....

Daimaou

We're being grilled on puns :<

Lettuce leaf on something entirely different.

I still can't even picture what the setting will be like for the game. I have a good idea of the gameplay based upon what they've said in the past, but the setting is a total mystery to me....

From what they've said in the past, I don't even know what to expect gameplay-wise. They said they wanted to shake things up.

Sophia

From what they've said in the past, I don't even know what to expect gameplay-wise. They said they wanted to shake things up.

Well, one thing I think that's certain is seamless field-to-battle transitions. It was something they wanted to do in the very early phase for Persona 3, but couldn't due to the limitations of the hardware. And as you said, they want to shake things up, so I think we'll see new mechanics to replace the One More system. As well as a new system to replace social links.

Squire

Banned

When do think the actual announcement will happen though, between now and TGS? How soon?

Jintor

man dis emulator

I'm using PCSX2 1.0.0. P4 really is designed well, it looks and feels great even at this 640x whatever resolution it's outputting

Squire

Banned
Are we hyping this week's Famitsu? Can we do that?

I notice the domain was filed on the 25th, so we could be closer than we think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom