• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marche90

That sheet looks eerily similar to some of my notes... well, when I used to write everything on paper. Now I just grab the laptop and write there

Somewhat related question: Do you folks care about trophies/achievements at all? Sometimes I feel obligated to get them for some reason.

Late in answering, but no, not really. Whenever I get one it's like "hey, neat!" but I don't go out of my way to hunt them all down.

cjkeats

Seeing as it keeps coming up, I'll spread the news that was just announced: Little Witch Academia is getting a sequel that will be crowd-funded.

Meia

Man, yours are so neat. Mine are the scribbles of a madman, in comparison.

Yep, after rushing through 999 and using a FAQ when I couldn't be arsed to do a puzzle properly(understanding the idea of what had to be done, but not bothering to figure out), I'm manning up in VLR and doing it with a piece of paper that way. Haven't missed a gold file yet. :)

Golden is a pain in the ass to platinum, only because of the Risette trophy. The book one is a pain since 2 of the books are tied up in the strength social link which has very special rules if you pick basketball that soccer doesn't have to deal with(have to keep the social link under 2 or over 6 or 7 before certain dates). Risette involves cycling parties, keeping your party underleveled, having them have status ailments, etc. Basically, that trophy highlights the one problem with the system: They should compliment the game play, or give rewards for trying new things, not make you jump through hoops.

And yeah, forgot Assassin's Creed 2. 1k'd it on Xbox, platinumed on PS3, and not sure what I have on the PC(Yes, I liked it so much I have 3 copies, what of it? :p ).

Not sure, the wording from someone at the panel was A kickstarter for another episode of Little Witch Academia is planned!

The kickstarter was planned to be up today, but it wasn't ready in time. Guess we'll see.

Will Kickstart the SHIT out of this.

Lemstar

Is there anyone who wants P4A on PS3 who doesn't already have it? I'm trying to put together some people to gameshare a copy with while it's on sale.

I guess I should mention the cost - by custom, it'd be 1/3 price ($7.50) for a resell and 1/6 ($3.75) for a phantom.

Uncle AJ

Only game I've platinumed is Burnout Paradise. Even borrowed a friend's shitty webcam to get one.

I was on track to get it in P4G until I lost my Vita. :(

Dantis

This is my best lineart I've done, fo' sho'. Really, really happy with it.

1eqt.png

Trigger

Marie's outfit is pretty cute. I wish FeMC had more costume options. Maybe that could happen in a P3 Platinum scenario.

cjkeats

I'm not sure if you'd realised or not, but it's Marie's outfit minus the hat.

I did not! I would've certainly noticed if it were coloured. I did think it looked familiar, the gears in my head just weren't turing enough, lol.

But seriously, I hope it's Danganronpa.

Also, nice work, Dantis.

I'm doubtful, but I wouldn't be complaining if it were that.
"Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God"
Looks fun. Its wacky alright. Grabbing the JP demo later.

Goby

Banned
Oh look what we have here

persona5.jp

WHOIS

Domain Information:
[Domain Name] PERSONA5.JP

[Registrant] Index corporation.

[Name Server] dns1.onamae.com
[Name Server] dns2.onamae.com
[Signing Key]

[Created on] 2013/06/25
[Expires on] 2014/06/30
[Status] Active
[Last Updated] 2013/06/25 16:39:27 (JST)

Contact Information:
[Name] Whois Privacy Protection Service by onamae.com

[Web Page]
[Postal code] 150-8512
[Postal Address] Shibuya-ku
26-1 Sakuragaoka-cho
Cerulean Tower 11F
[Phone] 03-0364-8727

Could it finally be happening? Or is this another heartbreak heartbreak?

SHIN MEGATON TENSEI

Gotta find hope wherever you can. Persona 5 announcement soon!

It's probably just so that no one else registers it :(

Dantis

But seriously, I hope it's Danganronpa.

Also, nice work, Dantis.

Nice artwork Dantis, it goes w/o saying but you got talent man.

So Fine & Smooth ♥

Can't wait to see more.

Cheers chaps!

I did not! I would've certainly noticed if it were coloured. I did think it looked familiar, the gears in my head just weren't turing enough, lol.
Haha! I think it actually really suits FeMC. Looks neat.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Is this thread worthy? It kinda feels thread worthy. Though I guess it isn't really news. More like the possibilty of upcoming news.

Meia

Oh look what we have here

persona5.jp

WHOIS

Domain Information:
[Domain Name] PERSONA5.JP

[Registrant] Index corporation.

[Name Server] dns1.onamae.com
[Name Server] dns2.onamae.com
[Signing Key]

[Created on] 2013/06/25
[Expires on] 2014/06/30
[Status] Active
[Last Updated] 2013/06/25 16:39:27 (JST)

Contact Information:
[Name] Whois Privacy Protection Service by onamae.com

[Web Page]
[Postal code] 150-8512
[Postal Address] Shibuya-ku
26-1 Sakuragaoka-cho
Cerulean Tower 11F
[Phone] 03-0364-8727

Could it finally be happening? Or is this another heartbreak heartbreak?[/QUOTE]

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnzjlmTQcs1qbv8wko1_500.gif[/img]

From earlier in the thread is the only correct response. :D

Trigger, Ven, and for anyone else interested in P1's story, I have continued work on editing my P1 thing, I was busy but now I am free!

FluxWaveZ

Just saw that. Bloody bonkers. I thought it would be XSEED or Aksys who'd take it on. Never expected NISA.

Oh, holy shit. I stopped looking around when that curry roguelike was announced but Danganronpa's actually getting localized? And this Persona 5 domain news...

Heh, things aren't so bad.

isn't it weird how i said y'all should get hyped for persona 5 a few weeks ago and then this happens? it's almost like i'm right, about everything, all the time.

FluxWaveZ

isn't it weird how i said y'all should get hyped for persona 5 a few weeks ago and then this happens? it's almost like i'm right, about everything, all the time.

BAHAHA

Hold on until there's an official announcement. Plus, your aforementioned statement was hella nebulous and I'm not ready to call a one-off a trend.

BAHAHA

Hold on until there's an official announcement. Plus, your aforementioned statement was hella nebulous and I'm not ready to call a one-off a trend.

it wasn't a one-off. i was also right about every "Oh my gosh is famitsu teasing persona 5 for next week's issue????" thing that's come up this year. :p

FluxWaveZ

it wasn't a one-off. i was also right about every "Oh my gosh is famitsu teasing persona 5 for next week's issue????" thing that's come up this year. :p

Hey, I was too (with the exception of the very first).

I'll admit that this is likely a sign of an impending announcement, though, and that it's looking like I was wrong to think that it was probably gonna be in 2014 (though that was before the Index troubles, which I thought might actually expedite the announcement process).

Samyy

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING :DDDDDD
I expect a reveal by TGS, either in the magazines or at the show itself ^^
So excited, legit only game im really hyped for right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom