• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piss off Aigis, why you so hard to draw. When you've been staring at the screen for hours you can't tell what's good and what's bad anymore and I swear the lines move around

ANYWAY love the podcast, guys. I've been listening since first ep and it's always fun. And good lord that Apple song :p.

I've only named one of my Pokemon after Persona, and that was catching a female Honedge named Aigis. :D
Aegislash is boss, seems most people have one on their team. You been to the battle chateau yet? :p

Starting to listen to the new episode now, here it goes

edit - After several interruptions (and videogames because I am weak lol) I finished the episode, great stuff as usual. The stuff after the end was good too

Dantis

Piss off Aigis, why you so hard to draw. When you've been staring at the screen for hours you can't tell what's good and what's bad anymore and I swear the lines move around

ANYWAY love the podcast, guys. I've been listening since first ep and it's always fun. And good lord that Apple song :p.

Funnily enough, I started on a quick Aigis sketch last night. Will probably finish it up today or tomorrow.

Have you started fresh? Or continued from your previous one?

Funnily enough, I started on a quick Aigis sketch last night. Will probably finish it up today or tomorrow.

Have you started fresh? Or continued from your previous one?
That's cool. But yeah I started fresh, old one makes me want to punch a hole through my monitor. At least I got some sketches down waaay more quickly than last time... and it's an improvement... but every single time there's something off and I can't pinpoint what it is.

Dantis

That's cool. But yeah I started fresh, old one makes me want to punch a hole through my monitor. At least I got some sketches down waaay more quickly than last time... and it's an improvement... but every single time there's something off and I can't pinpoint what it is.

You're probably overthinking it. Your last Aigis picture looked really great, regardless of any errors.

EDIT: I got a bit too into this. It went from "This is a neat sketch. I'll just spend half an hour neatening it up" to "Wait, where did those last two and a half hours go?"

WHATEVS.

ml1p.png

Meia

A very well drawn human Aigis just makes me feel worse for Aigis. :p

That came out very lovely. :)

Also Puppeteer is like $19.99 next week or something. Figured I'd mention it since some were talking about it here iirc.

Dantis

A very well drawn human Aigis just makes me feel worse for Aigis. :p

That came out very lovely. :)

Also Puppeteer is like $19.99 next week or something. Figured I'd mention it since some were talking about it here iirc.

Thanks!

Everyone should play Puppeteer
(And check out my fanart, *cough*)

Also, Fatal Frame 1 and 2 are $4 each. EVERYBODY PLAY THESE.

Meia

Thanks!

$2 each if you're smart and have PS+. :D

Me, I bought them both already for $10, ah well. Had no idea what even Puppeteer was, vid review sold me so that's another thing I'll buy. This month still has the "Spend $50 get $10 back" thing too...

Necrovex

Thanks!

Put that 20 into Fatal Frame 1 and 2 and Siren instead of Puppeteer. :p

I wonder how the Fatal Frame games run on PS2 emulator. I want those HD graphics!

Find an extra 20 for Puppeteer. Give up your lunches for the next week.

Marche90

Man, what an awesome drawing.

I'm thinking of buying a PS+ account + some of those games (goddamnit, I'm weak when we're talking about sales xD) Fatal Frame, maybe, also the Walking Dead. and maybe Resident evil 4 HD

How's DmC, btw? I might buy that one, too.

Get Revengeance instead. Far superior character action game and one of my favourites this year.

Also, Telltale's The Walking Dead is a must-buy. It's an emotional rollercoaster that needs to be experienced.

Also it was the second game to ever make me cry :'(

Levito

Banned
DmC is pretty fun, but yeah I'd suggest Revengeance over it as well.

Word of warning for Fatal Frame: Apparently the PSN release is really borked. (Specifically Fatal Frame 2)

May have been fixed by now though.

Meia

DmC is pretty fun, but yeah I'd suggest Revengeance over it as well.

Word of warning for Fatal Frame: Apparently the PSN release is really borked. (Specifically Fatal Frame 2)

May have been fixed by now though.

Played all the way through FF 1 without any issues, but haven't tried FF 2 yet though I installed it, Pokemon got in the way. Now I'm curious...

kewlmyc

Man, what an awesome drawing.

I'm thinking of buying a PS+ account + some of those games (goddamnit, I'm weak when we're talking about sales xD) Fatal Frame, maybe, also the Walking Dead. and maybe Resident evil 4 HD

It's okay for what it is, but there are better character action games out there. If you already played Bayonetta, DMC HD, DMC4, and MGR Revengance, then I'd give DmC a go.

Lunar15

P5 is entirely androids.

Also, revengeance is fantastic, but it's also not quite DMC if that's what you're looking for. It's more like a Ninja Gaiden than a DMC.

Either way it's stupendous and one of my favorite games this year.
Nanomachines, son!

Squire

Banned
I heard Reveangence has crazy camera issues.

Then again I also heard the same about Remember Me. Didn't really bother me there. I didn't even remember I'd heard it was an issue until after I finished the game.

kewlmyc

Then again I also heard the same about Remember Me. Didn't really bother me there. I didn't even remember I'd heard it was an issue until after I finished the game.

Only if you hug the wall. It's a pain on Very Hard/Revengance, but other than that, the game is fantastic.

It does, but they're relatively small potatoes unless you're attempting some of the more insane VR challenges. The game as a whole is something that should not, nay, cannot be missed if you're a fan of Metal Gear or character action games.

Yes!

lol, I'm dying for season 2.

I'm doing the Season 2 OT, and I have some good ideas for it. I just hope they'd, y'know, announce the release date sometime soon :/

Wasn't the first episode supposed to be out by the end of October?

Trigger

I'm doing the Season 2 OT, and I have some good ideas for it. I just hope they'd, y'know, announce the release date sometime soon :/

Wasn't the first episode supposed to be out by the end of October?

Ah, I see. I know the OT will be fantastic. :3

AFAIK, we're due for some big news this month, but season 2 has always just been teased for the Fall in general. I'm fine with a November release if that's their plan.

Caladrius

And again, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this, especially if one is a robot themselves!

That said, I don't think Mass Effect is a bastion for robot-human relationships.
Or quality writing. >.>

I may or may not be a robot. I am also not a
magical
fairy either.

And legion would always be my backup husbando regardless of what he came from.

Gazoinks

I may or may not be a robot. I am also not a
magical
fairy either.

And legion would always be my backup husbando regardless of what he came from.

Garrus am cry.

...I should probably get around to playing ME3, since I played the other two. Don't have my saves anymore though.

Caladrius

Kaidan > Joker > Jacob when it comes to Mass Effect husbandos. Legion doesn't even have a
mouth
!

I don't want anything to do with Blandy Mccheaterpants. Otherwise I agree.
Aside from Legion not being in first place.

I do hope you actually get to date all of the party members in P5. Though maybe the romance flag should be more intricate than "~PLEASE TAKE ME IN YOUR ARMS SENPAI~!"

Gazoinks

I don't want anything to do with Blandy Mccheaterpants. Otherwise I agree.
Aside from Legion not being in first place.

I do hope you actually get to date all of the party members in P5. Though maybe the romance flag should be more intricate than "~PLEASE TAKE ME IN YOUR ARMS SENPAI~!"

I'm still maintaining hope that you can actually date people, instead of that being the end of the relationship. Like you start dating halfway through the SLink or something. I almost wish they'd add some sort of SLink maintenance system. On one hand it'd be really annoying, but on the other it'd prevent the whole "We're best friends and now I will never talk to you again" thing.

You're probably overthinking it. Your last Aigis picture looked really great, regardless of any errors.

EDIT: I got a bit too into this. It went from "This is a neat sketch. I'll just spend half an hour neatening it up" to "Wait, where did those last two and a half hours go?"

WHATEVS.

<3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom