• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostAnkh

Worked on the short version of More Than One Heart's lyrics, with some help from the lyrics post from waaaaay back.

(Verse 1)
Like a summer spring
Running free
Wherein you might hear the beating of my heart
But whatever I said, I would have joke that this winter was made for a life time
Heard another heart
Summer spring
When you know that you would joke on what is said
But it faced us wrong, the day I couldn't register
Joy or heaven.

Two hearts
Bring your mind
to your chest.

(Chorus 1)
It's spring
The winter is gone
There's a sense of promise in the air
It's spring all around
Listen if you care
It's spring
I'm sure that it sounds quite improbable
But It's true there
is more than one heart
Beating in my chest.

Sophia

It's "I couldn't resist the joy of having" followed by "Two hearts ring in my little chest."

Also, " Wherein you might hear the beating of my heart" is actually "Ringing in my ear, the beating of my heart" if I recall correctly.

The official lyrics for the first verse are out there. You got the chorus right tho.

Sophia

I'm actually hoping that Persona 5 is cel-shaded. I think it'd do Soejima's art better justice than the chibified PS2-era models.

Squire

Banned
I'm actually hoping that Persona 5 is cel-shaded. I think it'd do Soejima's art better justice than the chibified PS2-era models.

I've never really thought hard about it I just sort of assumed it will be. That's factoring in Catherine and the games that have been made with PhyreEngine.

Sophia

Can someone explain why the female characters were allowed to wear different coloured uniforms than everyone else? :lol

They're not, with exception of Fuuka. Yukari/Yukiko wear a cardigan over their outfit, Chie just wears her jacket over her uniform, Mitsuru has forgone the school blazer. Which are all pretty normal habits in real life schools with uniforms.

Fuuka, for whatever reason, forgoes the white dress shirt for a turtleneck. Gekkoukan must have really relaxed rules or something seeing as she doesn't get in trouble for this.

Can someone explain why the female characters are allowed to wear different coloured uniforms than everyone else? :lol

Generic anime trope that the series started using at Persona 3. Almost all the girl party members in P1 and the one female student party member in 2 wears the normal school uniform. I actually kind of like it though. It makes the characters look more unique.

And like Sophia said, they do all still for the most part, wear the girl school uniform

Meia

Generic anime trope that the series started using at Persona 3. Almost all the girl party members in P1 and the one female student party member in 2 wears the normal school uniform. I actually kind of like it though. It makes the characters look more unique.

And like Sophia said, they do all still for the most part, wear the girl school uniform

Yep. In an instance where people wear a uniform, it's common for series to have the main characters costumes different(or have really funky hairstyles/colors) to set them apart from the rest of the class so you notice them more. Thing I really like about this that I can't believe I didn't notice(until someone here pointed it out) is Rise is the only one to NOT do this in modern Persona, but this makes sense given her story.

Sophia

Rise actually does modify her winter uniform. She's wearing the same white turtleneck from her casual outfit underneath it. Also a number of supporting characters in Persona 3 have modified their uniform as well. Yuko forgoes the jacket often, Rio wears a sweater instead of the jacket, and of course Ryoji wears his scarf instead of the jacket.

Meia

Rise actually does modify her winter uniform. She's wearing the same white turtleneck from her casual outfit underneath it. Also a number of supporting characters in Persona 3 have modified their uniform as well. Yuko forgoes the jacket often, Rio wears a sweater instead of the jacket, and of course Ryoji wears his scarf instead of the jacket.

Yeah, but you are supposed to notice Slink characters. I don't recall any students that don't actually get named altering their uniforms at all.

Dantis

All I know is Persona 5 better have bitchin' school uniforms. Persona has always been the land of baller uniforms

Prediction: Tartan patterns. Because Soejima loves them.

One of the P4 concepts had them on. I wouldn't be surprised to see him return to the idea.

Sophia

Yeah, but you are supposed to notice Slink characters. I don't recall any students that don't actually get named altering their uniforms at all.

Which is actually kinda interesting considering they put effort into those NPCs to make them not entirely generic. Ah well, I blame hardware limitations.

In my eyes, it suuuuure is!

your special eyes?

PVHXB4O.gif

Squire

Banned

???

Joking? Can we stop bringing up anime if we have no idea what we're talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom