• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar15

The "TOLD YOU SO" from the other end will be equally annoying.

Truth.

Begging for any system is lame at this point. Like any of you know what system it's going to be on.

pls not vita i dont wanna have to buy one :(

EDIT: Actually, going back and reading that thread, the vast majority of people are being dicks about it not being on the 3DS. Yeah, you have the one or two guys who say "it'll be on the 3DS", but the 18 posts that follow it are snark like "I hope it's on 3DS just to see the reaction".

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I am the man with no name! Zapp Brannigan, at your service!

TM3TkzC.jpg

fertygo

3DS probably gonna have DeSu 3 anyway, that already as persona as it get.

The series overall probably better than P3-P4 saga tbh

Nachos

Persona 5 confirmed as a Final Fantasy XV minigame, which is nothing more than a secret track in Last Guardian's code.

All released on 3DS obviously!

No, no! It's actually being published in part by Peter Molyneux. Curiosity 2 will be revealed by the teaser site, which, when uncovered, will reveal GPS coordinates to where someone buried a bunch of ET cartridges. Someone dug them up, though, and reburied them alongside a modified cartridge. Its discoverer now needs to go through thousands of copies of ET to find the cartridge containing the secret of Persona 5:
Persona 5 is ET. Atlus traveled through time to send it back to the '80s and publish it under everyone's noses. The irony is then that whoever trudged through ET was playing Persona 5 all along, over and over again.

Caladrius

No, no! It's actually being published in part by Peter Molyneux. Curiosity 2 will be revealed by the teaser site, which, when uncovered, will reveal GPS coordinates to where someone buried a bunch of ET cartridges. Someone dug them up, though, and reburied them alongside a modified cartridge. Its discoverer now needs to go through thousands of copies of ET to find the cartridge containing the secret of Persona 5:
Persona 5 is ET. Atlus traveled through time to send it back to the '80s and publish it under everyone's noses. The irony is then that whoever trudged through ET was playing Persona 5 all along, over and over again.

Were you the lead writer for Persona 2?

Dantis

I just got my 100th follower on Tumblr. What should I draw?

EDIT: No idea why I said Twitter. I have like, 30 followers on there.

Sorian

Banned
I assumed the welcome was for me.

Because I'm new here.

Ya'know, I thought that was the case. Welcome! It's a really great place we have here, make yourself at h....... wait a second.......

Hello!

Welcome to the Persona Community Thread. This thread has been created as a place to discuss all things around and about the Persona series, both within its mainline games as well as various spinoffs and re-releases.

LIAR! This is your place!

I just got my 100th follower on Tumblr. What should I draw?

EDIT: No idea why I said Twitter. I have like, 30 followers on there.
What's your Tumblr Dantis? Will follow you there as well and anyone else on this thread that has one, will also follow you.

More easier to keep tabs through there than this thread tbh XD

Dantis

Ya'know, I thought that was the case. Welcome! It's a really great place we have here, make yourself at h....... wait a second.......
LIAR! This is your place!

That was future Dantis. I haven't actually been here yet. PersonaGAF runs on a time loop, and that's why we discuss the same topics and arguments over and over.

Welcome new friend.

Share with us some of your favorite anime and tell us your feelings on Persona 4 Arena.

Bleach, Naruto and One Piece.

Arena is real good.

What's your Tumblr Dantis? Will follow you there as well and anyone else on this thread that has one, will also follow you.

More easier to keep tabs through there than this thread tbh XD

http://brinkofmemories.tumblr.com/

Sophia

You probably have more unofficial followers then you think Dantis. I know I follow your tumblr by RSS feed because I don't want to sign up for an account. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom