• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssshadow

Neo Member
First post here, although I have been lurking for months. Hello.

Is it sad that I've been thinking of writing a program that just checks http://p-ch.jp every 10 minutes or so, compares the source code and sends me a notification if it's been updated?

:/

Is it sad that I already did? Anyone can install Python 3 and run this. Put some sites, like p-ch.jp in a text file named "url_list_file.txt" next to the script (which you save as anything.py). You can test if it is working by also using something that updates frequently. The script runs from the Windows command line, or the terminal in any other OS.

Pastebin because it is long: http://pastebin.com/LYr9ZUSJ
Google

Example url_list_file.txt:

kewlmyc

Is it sad that I already did? Anyone can install Python 3 and run this. Put some sites, like p-ch.jp in a text file named "url_list_file.txt" next to the script (which you save as anything.py). You can test if it is working by also using something that updates frequently. The script runs from the Windows command line, or the terminal in any other OS.

Hello, new friend. Leave your shoes at the door and make yourself at home.

Caladrius

Welcome holmes.

It's a pity they have the foresight not to put anything else up on the site in advance. Waiting is boring.

Tamanon

Banned

LOL, nice work, saves me something to build!

Meia

Welcome new person! We're mostly sane as you've seen!

*something something Persona*

I have just bought the rocksmith guitar bundle to learn how to play a guitar! Mistakes may have been made!

I have also decided to finish Corpse Party before jumping into the new Batman. I'm learning how to remove a backlog! :D

Welcome, new guy! Initiation question time: who's the best character in the Persona series?

Keep in mind that there's only one correct answer.

Vice
Principal Hanya

Principal-Hanya-146374-large.jpeg

Levito

Banned
I see yet another Persona thread was destroyed by 3DS port beggars.

When it's announced that Persona 5 is not a 3DS game, I will bathe in salt. Become moulded by it, ascend to my perfect form, then sing the song that makes the world end.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I see yet another Persona thread was destroyed by 3DS port beggars.

When it's announced that Persona 5 is not a 3DS game, I will bathe in salt. Become moulded by it, ascend to my perfect form, then sing the song that makes the world end.

B-B-B-BUT SMTIV WAS RELEASED ON 3DS SO THAT MEANS THAT THEY ARE MAKING P5 FOR THE 3DS CUZ 5 COMES AFTER 4.

IT'S SO LOGICAL U GUYZ

Atlus have released a lot of good 3DS games.

It's been like, 4

SMTIV
Soul Hackers
and the two EO games.

Clearly Atlus is in bed with Nintendo now.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
It has come to be expected of any Persona 5 related thread in the Gaming section. I do fear all the "HA TOLD YOU SO" if it is on the 3DS for some strange reason.

It won't be.

And those same people will be like "WELL I DIDN'T WANT IT ANYWAY!"

It was the same shit with GTAV.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
? PC port or Next Gen port?

Oh for WiiU.

When it was first announced, no platforms were announced, so people were speculating that it might come to WiiU and Nintendo fanboys were grinning with excitement about how it would be THE definitive (console) version.

Come later it is only PS360 and no WiiU version planned, they were just shrugging it off and acted like they never wanted it in the first place.

The "TOLD YOU SO" from the other end will be equally annoying.

I do like to toot my own horn.

Of course in this case, I won't have to.

Tamanon

Banned
Those Nintendo fans are just upset that they aren't included in the current system wars, since the Wiii U isn't seen as next gen.

Nachos

I'm convinced Nintendo fans are just trying to start drama.
It's super effective!

Nah, at least in my case, I would just like it on 3DS because I'm primarily a portable gamer who can bear-ly stand to sit in front of a TV or monitor for single-player games. So it's more out of convenience than anything else.

Also, hi everyone! I'm also new here, so sorry ssshadow, but you've already been pushed out of the limelight of being the butt of everyone's jokes.

Gazoinks

Nah, at least in my case, I would just like it on 3DS because I'm primarily a portable gamer who can bear-ly stand to sit in front of a TV or monitor for single-player games. So it's more out of convenience than anything else.

Also, hi everyone! I'm also new here, so sorry ssshadow, but you've already been pushed out of the limelight of being the butt of everyone's jokes.

Welcome also!

#P5forPCorgohome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom