• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorian

Banned
That was future Dantis. I haven't actually been here yet. PersonaGAF runs on a time loop, and that's why we discuss the same topics and arguments over and over.

So how much longer until the next breakdown at no P5 announcement?

You seem extremely privy to informaton for someone who hasn't been here yet though......suspicious.

Caladrius

That was future Dantis. I haven't actually been here yet. PersonaGAF runs on a time loop, and that's why we discuss the same topics and arguments over and over.

DAMMIT DANTIS

I WAS ON THE VERGE OF BEING RESURRECTED AS THE FAIRY OVERLORD.

There'll be Tartarus to pay for this!

Lunar15

Persona Community Thread: NeoGAF's Groundhog Day.

Only P5 can break the cycle.

Goddamnit don't patronize about One Piece.

ssshadow

Neo Member
November 24th is the next scheduled breakdown.

We might actually have something before that. I am thinking that if there is some kind of event in the listed cities, Atlus probably have to put up some more specific details, like addresses or something.

I'm also closely watching persona5.jp. If you look at the whois for p-ch.jp you can see that it says "last updated 2013/9/20", which was a few days before the site went live. Presumably they pointed the domain at their own servers instead of the registrar (onamae). Perhaps the DNS for persona5.jp will also be updated during the week preceding the 24th.
It will point to 3ds.jp, which is also parked at onamae at the moment.

Sorian

Banned
So I take it Dantis doesn't care for Arena much? And by that, I mean he's the chair of its fanclub?

The cycle must always repeat so I propose that Dantis fills us in on exactly how he feels about arena in excruciating detail. Channel the feeling you had when you woke up that morning to the big Arena 2 news.

Nachos

The cycle must always repeat so I propose that Dantis fills us in on exactly how he feels about arena in excruciating detail. Channel the feeling you had when you woke up that morning to the big Arena 2 news.

Better yet, focus on how you felt when you realized Labrys would be back. Tears of "joy," right?

You guys get slightly more insane every page.

Persona GAF in a nutshell:
0m8uLrB.gif

OtsmeM2.gif

Sophia

Everyone in this thread has long since passed the threshold for what is acceptable levels of insanity.
Explains why this place has a certain allure~

Also, I figured out why I have so much trouble drawing Aigis. It's 'cos I laughed at that silly picture of her in the Arena manga. Obviously I have been cursed by the artist out of spite.

Sophia

Explains why this place has a certain allure~

Also, I figured out why I have so much trouble drawing Aigis. It's 'cos I laughed at that silly picture of her in the Arena manga. Obviously I have been cursed by the artist out of spite.

You don't like creepy moe uncanny valley Aigis?
Trick question; nobody does.

Dantis

Should be fun. We have a month until the announcement, so I think that and the start of OT3 could possibly crescendo.

Title ideas?

It's Pursuing My True Sequel.

This time I'm having it.

Think I'm going to rewrite the OP from scratch. Make it less about the Persona games and more about PersonaGAF. I'll link back to OT1 an OT2 for reference.

Squire

Banned
Persona Community Thread |OT3| It Still Isn't Coming On The 3DS

Hehehehe :)

This time I'm having it.

Think I'm going to rewrite the OP from scratch. Make it less about the Persona games and more about PersonaGAF. I'll link back to OT1 an OT2 for reference.

Nice. Sections with some of the art people have drawn and one for the podcast would be excellent.

How awesome would it be if P5 was announced before then so you could incorporate the first art from that? Thread will obviously move at light speed once it's confirmed.

This time I'm having it.

You should draw a group portrait of all of the regulars for lulz and put it in the OP.

Seriously though, how much would you charge for that?

Sophia

This is pretty close to the longest I've had any avatar on NeoGAF I think. Not sure how long I had FeMC, but it was over a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom