• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawaii pink Giratina

Giratina.full.1422059.jpg

people in the internet are weird

Caladrius

Altered form looks cuter! Origin form looks like it could sail on water or climb like a caterpillar tho....

The only Giratina I have found that are sufficiently kawaii are both shiny though. Is this acceptable? (They'll still be pink, just with silver armor.)

According to gaf and twitter, the following people are interested in coming on the 24th: CT, Inorigo, kewlmyc, TheTrueSelf, Armada, Lollipop Dave, Moonlight, todd360. WELP

Will have to see how it goes. :x

Dacidbro also just said he's going to come back on if it's related at all to Suplex.(different episode)
Start a deli and use a take a number ticket thing

also...
*takes a number*
What do you call the fans' clamoring for new Persona games?

Atlust.

Thank you thank you I'll be here all week.
*ba dum tss*

cjkeats

According to gaf and twitter, the following people are interested in coming on the 24th: CT, Inorigo, kewlmyc, TheTrueSelf, Armada, Lollipop Dave, Moonlight, todd360. WELP

Will have to see how it goes. :x

Dacidbro also just said he's going to come back on if it's related at all to Suplex.(different episode)

Do it with everyone on at once. Everyone.
Russian roulette style, whoever gets disconnected is out.

Caladrius

Dat badass used in only one room in the entire game song

They should have had a sound test.

Why don't games have a Sound Test anymore

Hi guise

what's the change of the upcoming announcement being Persona 5?
also what are the changes of it being on PS3

Welcome to the club man!

It is very likely to be both Persona 5 and on the PS3. (The former is almost a certainty, the latter is kind of in the air.)

Soriku

Dat badass used in only one room in the entire game song

One room, but at least you can always go back to it!
In Chaos and Neutral routes, sorry Law suckers.

Hi guise

what are the chances of the upcoming announcement being Persona 5?
also what are the chances of it being on PS3

Likely 100% to both.

They should have had a sound test.

Why don't games have a Sound Test anymore

Yeah I wish more games had a sound test.

Marche90

Atlus%

Are you implying cats are inanimate objects. Because they are totally living things dude.
Adorable little purr monsters.

Don't group me in with that perv!

Nope, but it was the closest at hand that "fitted" the description. Hence the "Oh, wait"

And as soon as it is I'll have to get a PS3

Join the club; I just bought one last month, Caladrious this one. P5 being one of the main reasons

I'll admit to being an asshole. Serious answer to your question is most predict it'd be out on PS3. some theorizing Vita and PS4, but Persona 4 was on PS2 in 2009, my bets are on PS3.
And as soon as it is I'll have to get a PS3
I'm just kidding :p
Well, I think it makes sense if they do it for PS3 but you never know. Anything can happen.

Soriku

Man if Atlus does another Reincarnation soundtrack for P5 I hope they give us
free
DLC to replace the original tracks with the Reincarnation versions if we want. That's something I wish was possible with P4.

free
DLC to replace the original tracks with the Reincarnation versions if we want. That's something I wish was possible with P4.
My persona music obsession couldn't handle that. It's too good. That'd lead to some serious new game plus-es.
Edit: Actually... I'd totally pay way too much for that and wouldn't care.

Levito

Banned
Honestly man? I've never seen it! I'd love to though. The mockumentary style is my jam.

EDIT : IT'S ON NETFLIX YES

Enjoy! As Keats can attest--It's one of the best comedy programs ever.

Some of the humor may be a little hard to recognize, but only because it's so engrave in Canadian culture, particularly Nova Scotia.

cjkeats

Enjoy! As Keats can attest--It's one of the best comedy programs ever.

Some of the humor may be a little hard to recognize, but only because it's so engrave in Canadian culture, particularly Nova Scotia.

I can attest to it being really great. Takes a little to get going, but man, once they start going they go.

There's a new set of DVDs that just came out, looks like a bag of chips. Great price for everything that's in it.

Caladrius

free

That sounds a little too awesome to happen.:(

Also we got 1000 posts left before OT 3. Shiiiiiit.

I think we may actually wrap this up well before the twenty-fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom