• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to join, please do!

Not a problem, was hoping for some fresh perspectives on this one anyway!

It's just a Skype call, so as long as your mic is fine we all good playa.

Since it's during the weekend, the time is really flexible to whatever works best for people. Thinking afternoon. Like 2PM PST or something like that.

I'm new here, and I'm sure there are plenty of vets who want to get in on this. That said, if the day approaches and you've still got spots open, I'd be honored to join in. I don't have a fancy mic, but I've got a decent USB headset that works well for gaming, so...

Levito

Banned
Alright, kewlmyc that's awesome. Was hoping you'd come on sometime. :D

I'm new here, and I'm sure there are plenty of vets who want to get in on this. That said, if the day approaches and you've still got spots open, I'd be honored to join in. I don't have a fancy mic, but I've got a decent USB headset that works well for gaming, so...

It's first come first serve! As long as you can make the recording time--it'd be a blast having you on. :)

Hmm well a little while back Moonlight was supposed to be on but we ran into a bunch of mic problems--However I promised him a spot on a future episode, so unless Moonlight wants on this Ep, should be all goo to go.

Alright PersonaGAF, here it is: the complete Persona 3 Vita Wallpaper set (P4G Style)!

Makoto Yuki
Mokoto Yuki
Yukari Takeba
Junpei Iori
Mitsuru Kirijo
Akihiko Sanada
Fuuka Yamagishi
Aigis
Ken Amada
Koromaru
Shinjiro Aragaki

And just for completion's sake, I made a quick wallpaper of the first Spring of Birth poster (my favorite!) for use as your Vita's lock screen.

As I said earlier, Fuuka doesn't have an All-Out Attack picture
(instantly making her less cool than Rise)
, so I used a picture from the Spring of Birth site for hers.

I hope you all enjoy these, and of course if you have any suggestions for changes please do let me know!

Alright PersonaGAF, here it is: the complete Persona 3 Vita Wallpaper set (P4G Style)!

Makoto Yuki
Mokoto Yuki
Yukari Takeba
Junpei Iori
Mitsuru Kirijo
Akihiko Sanada
Fuuka Yamagishi
Aigis
Ken Amada
Koromaru
Shinjiro Aragaki

And just for completion's sake, I made a quick wallpaper of the first Spring of Birth poster (my favorite!) for use as your Vita's lock screen.

I hope you all enjoy these, and of course if you have any suggestions for changes please do let me know!

Great stuff. I'll be using best girl Yukaris for sure!

Gazoinks

Makoto Yuki
Mokoto Yuki
Yukari Takeba
Junpei Iori
Mitsuru Kirijo
Akihiko Sanada
Fuuka Yamagishi
Aigis
Ken Amada
Koromaru
Shinjiro Aragaki

Makes me want to get a Vita. :D Great work!

kewlmyc

Makoto Yuki
Mokoto Yuki
Yukari Takeba
Junpei Iori
Mitsuru Kirijo
Akihiko Sanada
Fuuka Yamagishi
Aigis
Ken Amada
Koromaru
Shinjiro Aragaki

Nice going.

I still want to find a movie poster of P3M#1 and frame it. The blue and white are so pretty.

Moonlight

Banned
Between this and Yukari appreciation, you are quickly rocketing up my list of Cool People. In all seriousness, though, these are all gorgeous. My Vita wallpaper set needed a bit of shaking up anyways. And really loving the Spring of Birth lock-screen wallpaper, too.

wui3.png

Levito

Banned
Aight it'll be Inorigo, kewlmyc, me, and TrueSelf on the 24th, quite baller as the kids say.

Also TrueSelf--Damn those are some amazing edits, def going to decorate the Vita with'em. Nicely done!

What hours do you guys normally record? If there's ever a topic I feel like I can contribute on. I'm more than up for it in the future.

Normally we record on Friday nights at 8PM PST. However for this one we'll be on 2PM PST on the 24th(Sunday).

I'm pretty well good to go to participate in a podcast now, but I'll abstain for TrueSelf.

Only if you're sure!

EMT0

Banned

Makoto Yuki
Mokoto Yuki
Yukari Takeba
Junpei Iori
Mitsuru Kirijo
Akihiko Sanada
Fuuka Yamagishi
Aigis
Ken Amada
Koromaru
Shinjiro Aragaki

We're not worthy

Sophia

Makoto Yuki
Mokoto Yuki
Yukari Takeba
Junpei Iori
Mitsuru Kirijo
Akihiko Sanada
Fuuka Yamagishi
Aigis
Ken Amada
Koromaru
Shinjiro Aragaki

Wow, these are awesome!!!!! Your opinion of Fuuka sucks tho, but I can let it slide because of the Aigis wallpaper. :|

Wow, these are awesome!!!!! Your opinion of Fuuka sucks tho, but I can let it slide because of the Aigis wallpaper. :|

Listen, if Fuuka would just join in the fight sometimes, and make giant heart-filled pink death clouds out of her enemies, then maybe things would be different. As it stands, she's only awesome instead of idol-awesome. It could be worse for her :p

Listen, if Fuuka would just join in the fight sometimes, and make giant heart-filled pink death clouds out of her enemies, then maybe things would be different. As it stands, she's only awesome instead of idol-awesome. It could be worse for her :p

They should do what they do for P1 and 2 for P5. Instead of having 4 fighters and a navigator, they just have 5 fighters and anyone can scan.

Looks like I missed the podcast window, d'oh

Damn you gaf going down hours ago and me forgetting to refresh until too late

But in all seriousness, why is gaf going down now? It's not even PS4 launch just yet >_>

todd360

Looks like I missed the podcast window, d'oh

Damn you gaf going down hours ago and me forgetting to refresh until too late

But in all seriousness, why is gaf going down now? It's not even PS4 launch just yet >_>

Me 2 :(

Can we call dibs on replacement spots in case something comes up for the confirmed people?

Sure thing! We'll see how things go as the date draws near. :)

Like I said, I don't mind giving up my spot this time if todd or Tank want it. I'd say this is going to be a pretty important one, and I shouldn't be taking up a spot from a Member. After all, I'm sure there will be more podcasts!

Andrefpvs

Like I said, I don't mind giving up my spot this time if todd or Tank want it. I'd say this is going to be a pretty important one, and I shouldn't be taking up a spot from a Member. After all, I'm sure there will be more podcasts!

I'll be personally offended if you give up your spot >:|

todd360

I would gladly take your spot if you decide to give it up but don't give it up because your a junior member. Without junior members who would call me senpai? lol

Moonlight

Banned
I really wouldn't devalue yourself (or at least, your contribution to the board) over junior and membership. The only people who really push the hierarchy/seniority angle are jerks, anyway!

Andrefpvs

I really wouldn't devalue yourself (or at least, your contribution to the board) over junior and membership. The only people who really push the hierarchy/seniority angle are jerks, anyway!

This. And when I said Junior Member above, I meant that you were new here on GAF. And you seem to be a very interested Persona fan, so I'll be looking forward to whatever you have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom