• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned
Will Persona 5 bring down GAF?

Not that it matters because GAF will probably be down anyway that day.

I can attest to it being really great. Takes a little to get going, but man, once they start going they go. .

I actually like the first 2 seasons the most--but I know I'm in the minority. haha

I can hear Cjkeats and Lollipop Dave crying already.

T_T

I prefer "bitches and whores."

Also I found this.

295119_original.gif

This picture does things for me...things I'm not sure I should admit.

Will Persona 5 bring down GAF?

Definitely, maybe, no.

So what does Atlus USA have to hide? Closing down the forums right before the 24th? Or are they fearful of some kind of backlash

Probably not related, If I remember correctly, those forums were complete trash.

Meia

So what does Atlus USA have to hide? Closing down the forums right before the 24th? Or are they fearful of some kind of backlash

This is NOT the way to make yourself known to a new community. Just FYI. Did you like not notice that one of us put together a collage of posts you made a bit ago about P5 not being a real thing or being cancelled or some other such drek? Why are you continuing this shtick?

...you're Nyarlathotep, aren't you?

Dantis

I would recommend that you stop this. Continuously making garbage posts like this, particularly when you have no intention of following them up, is only going to get you into trouble.

Venfayth

Running a forum is a cost, as you need to pay people to moderate them among other things. Those forums were trash. Closing them is probably a move by them to consolidate some of their expenses.

Your rumor-mongering is getting really annoying.

Trigger

This is NOT the way to make yourself known to a new community. Just FYI. Did you like not notice that one of us put together a collage of posts you made a bit ago about P5 not being a real thing or being cancelled or some other such drek? Why are you continuing this shtick?

...you're Nyarlathotep, aren't you?

He is PersonaGAF's shadow.

Man if Atlus does another Reincarnation soundtrack for P5 I hope they give us
free
DLC to replace the original tracks with the Reincarnation versions if we want. That's something I wish was possible with P4.

That would be truly excellent. Really, any music-related DLC for a Persona game would be insta-buy for me. I was so happy when I heard the remixes during the (P4G spoilers)
Kusumi-no-Okami fight and the Golden epilogue credits

Plus, I know one person who can't wait for some
Hatsune Miku
DLC replacement tracks.

FluxWaveZ

Say waaaaat. The 15th? PS4's release date? Within a stone's throw of Sony's All Access thing?

....not going to read into this. Nope, nope, nope.

Heh, well don't. If there's actually anything to the article, I'm sure it'd be something relatively small like P4A2's arcade release date or something.

Actually, they are apparently doing P4A2 network tests right now, so something might indeed be imminent.

On the topic, does anyone know what this Tweet about Sho and Shadow Sho was talking about? I can't find anything about it in the linked move list.

Levito

Banned

"Guys...What does Atlus have to hide? Why haven't they said things? How come we can't see the things? Could it be possible they are perparing for something?"

All This and more on next week's episode of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.

Sophia

It'd be cool if someone who knew Japanese could translate the very last paragraph on this page.

Makes it sound like something will be announced on November 15th, potentially relating to P4A2.

Wow, that's interesting. It DOES say that. "後編は、11月15日の公開を予定しています。"

Sequal announcement on the 15th apparently? Also, Kenichi Tsuchiya did sound work for P4A.

Maybe I wasn't too far off the mark after all with P4A2 being a PS4 game...

On the topic, does anyone know what this Tweet about Sho and Shadow Sho was talking about? I can't find anything about it in the linked move list.

Don't quote me on this, because I have no idea what I'm doing, but I did some fiddling around on the http://sp.p4u2.tv/ site, and there may be evidence for two additional characters (Sho/"Shadow Sho?", or Sho and one other different character):

If you open any of the command lists, you'll get to something like this:

http://sp.p4u2.tv/chara15.php?id=ju (That's Junpei!)

If you change the 15 to either a 16 or a 17, the page changes to Yu's command list (I think), and keeps Junpei's name as the title. But, if you change the 15 to an 18 or anything higher than that, you get a 404 on the site. I wasn't able to get anything changing the "?id=" to anything resembling Sho or Shadow Sho.

My guess is that there are probably two additional characters in Ultimax, but whether or not it's Sho and his "Shadow" form as separate characters I can't say. Maybe this person saw something briefly before it was taken down?

ssshadow

Neo Member
p-ch.jp seems to have moved and is now on the exact same IP address as persona5.jp (1.33.188.62), an address that does not seem to be used by any other Atlus sites (I tested a few, most were on 111.89.179.xxx, and p-ch.jp also used to be there). If there were any doubts after yesterdays trace route where the last address was different, they should be cleared now. It's happening.

BELIEVE

FluxWaveZ

Heh, all this data mining. Well, between:

- Currently ongoing P4A2 network tests.
- Indication of P4A2 announcement on Friday.
- The p-ch and persona5 website stuff.

Things are indeed coming together, most likely to form the miracle of the 24th.

p-ch.jp seems to have moved and is now on the exact same IP address as persona5.jp (1.33.188.62), an address that does not seem to be used by any other Atlus sites (I tested a few, most were on 111.89.179.xxx, and p-ch.jp also used to be there). If there were any doubts after yesterdays trace route where the last address was different, they should be cleared now. It's happening.

BELIVE

Awesome! Now we wait..

Trigger

I still can't believe it's finally happening. An actual factual new installment in the Persona series that isn't a manga starring a Junes robot, or a fighting game, or remake.

Cheska

BELIVE

Oh my! :O

BELIVE

Heh, all this data mining. Well, between:

- Currently ongoing P4A2 network tests.
- Indication of P4A2 announcement on Friday.
- The p-ch and persona5 website stuff.

Things are indeed coming together, most likely to form the miracle of the 24th.

This is going to be the longest week and a half ever. I have fully given myself over to the hype now.

Sophia

BELIVE

Awesome! Now we wait..

Indeed, very fitting avatar for a detective. :D

FluxWaveZ

yup, it it kinda intensified. dammit I don't wanted to get hype but I am now

It's only fitting to be hype when things culminate and are built up to this point. Either one can be hype for finally seeing the long awaited sequel, or hype to see the downfall of people's emotional state on the internet when it ends up being something minuscule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom