• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

First promotional image of Persona 5:
5044c7a53ca24.jpg

Preorder now and get a Super-Kawaii content pack only at Gamestop!

Levito

Banned
According to gaf and twitter, the following people are interested in coming on the 24th: CT, Inorigo, kewlmyc, TheTrueSelf, Armada, Lollipop Dave, Moonlight, todd360. WELP

Will have to see how it goes. :x

Dacidbro also just said he's going to come back on if it's related at all to Suplex.(different episode)

Sophia

I really hope Atlus doesn't do disparate pre-order bonuses for P5. Previous releases give me hope, but I can't stand spreading out content like that.

You should fully expect the usual Atlus pre-order bonuses actually. Music CDs and hats and goodies and plushes. Like how Gamestop had Junpei's hat for P3P and Amazon had the music CD for FES.

kewlmyc

According to gaf and twitter, the following people are interested in coming on the 24th: CT, Inorigo, kewlmyc, TheTrueSelf, Armada, Lollipop Dave, Moonlight, todd360. WELP

Dacidbro also just said he's going to come back on if it's related at all to Suplex.(different episode)

Sound like a good old fashion knife fight will solve this.

Don't worry about me; you should give the slots to people who have never been on before. I definitely want in on an episode in the near future though, they're just so much fun to record.

DO WANT. I hate that I missed all the cool bonuses on previous games...

I actually lost my first one on the subway (requiring me to get a knock-off one signed by Vic Mignogna instead of an official one T^T) and bought a replacement for $35. Best money I've spent so far this year!

You should fully expect the usual Atlus pre-order bonuses actually. Music CDs and hats and goodies and plushes. Like how Gamestop had Junpei's hat for P#P and Amazon had the music CD for FES.

This would be great. I loved what Atlus did for SMTIV, so something like that would be perfect
though the SMT CD wasn't that great...

I don't mind skipping this one and joining in on a later one! The P5 reveal should probably have people with more broader Persona knowledge than me anyway :3

But if there's room left come record day, I'll still be up for it!

Sophia

This would be great. I loved what Atlus did for SMTIV, so something like that would be perfect
though the SMT CD wasn't that great...

While you can never be certain, I don't think Atlus will do the usual bullshit DLC pre-order bonuses. At worst it'll just be the promotional costume stuff they did for SMT IV. Which was amusing but didn't impact the game in any way.

While you can never be certain, I don't think Atlus will do the usual bullshit DLC pre-order bonuses. At worst it'll just be the promotional costume stuff they did for SMT IV. Which was amusing but didn't impact the game in any way.

Oh that's true, I forgot about my bitchin' Amazon coat. We'll see what they have planned, but I guess retailer-specific costumes wouldn't be too bad.

Levito

Banned
Swimsuit DLC locked to certain retailers.

Don't worry about me; you should give the slots to people who have never been on before. I definitely want in on an episode in the near future though, they're just so much fun to record.

I actually didn't mean to not include you in that. haha

I'll send out a message to everyone interested on this monday.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Was busy, did not see this.

Course I've been on the last four (And was EXTREMELY tired doing the last one, lol)

todd360

Was busy, did not see this.

Course I've been on the last four (And was EXTREMELY tired doing the last one, lol)

I think jello is a pretty cool guy. Eh records podcasts while tired and doesn't afraid of anything.

I don't know why I keep doing this joke.

Moonlight

Banned
Fuck, if this game wants to separate me from the rest of my party it'd be a nice courtesy to avoid putting in the enemies that can instantly kill you with no warning.

It's not that the game proper has been especially hard at all, but seriously?

Sophia

So you're Aigis and Yukiko? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

I'm pretty much like Yukiko in real life. Right down to the same style of dress and manner of speaking. Except the Lethal Chef part, and I only wish my family's business was an Inn. :p

I actually don't have much in common with Aigis, but for some reason she's my favorite character. Perhaps due to the backstory? Or because she's a robot. :D

Caladrius

No, that would be me. I'm pretty sure they'll never have me on the podcast for that reason. I'll never stop laughing. :p

We could be clones.

So you're Aigis and Yukiko? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

Wait no you're Aigis and Yukiko's cyborg test-tube baby imprinted with your mother's memories, of course.

I like Yukiko because she's a blushy kuudere covert pervert that is fabulous as hell, much like myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom