• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soma

Chihiro always was the worst girl

I always felt bad that I went with Yuko or someone else instead of her in my first playthrough.

Then I tried Chihiro's SL in my second playthrough and all I could think was "Man this is boring I could be hanging out with Yuko instead"

Marche90

74206-thats-good-thats-damn-good-gif-HU8B.gif

Speaking of Persona designs reminds me, They're probably going to recycle enemy designs as well which is more concerning.

I don't want to fight Hulk Hogan again, That shit's just awful. :\

Caladrius

The only girl I really liked out of P3's cast (which I'm not too big on overall) was Mitsuru, and even then I have a hard time understanding why.

PK Gaming

Worst girl!? Surely you jest! :O

Yuko's grown on me, but I always feel bad doing her Slink, cuz clearly she was meant to be with Kaz. >_>;
Kaz is such a stupid tool though

Everybody dips on Yuko, which is a damn shame she's a cool gal

Did we ever get a solid answer as to why he didn't make new demons for it?

I wish I could strut around in a one-piece

That reset comic was amazing. Where did you find that o_O

Squire

Banned
How different was SMTIV from previous entries in the series?

Todd, Resogun uses the DS4 to communicate with the player. It's probably trying to tell you something.

fertygo

And oh FeMC route even does 'girlfriend' SL better.
That's a weird way to spell Yukari

I jest, I jest, not even Yukari can top the annoying blandness that is Chihiro

Yuko is definitely up there, probably second after Mitsuru.

Hating "bland" but liking Mitsuru isn't make any sense to me.

Sophia

Waifu/Husbando-wars are silly. All of the datable love interests are good in Perosna 3, and almost all of them in Persona 4!
Sorry Applehead....

How different was SMTIV from previous entries in the series?

Todd, Resogun uses the DS4 to communicate with the player. It's probably trying to tell you something.

The atmosphere resembles SMT 1 and 2's. SMT Nocturne and Strange Journey were more macarbe and creepy. SMT 1, 2 and IV go for a more epic type atmosphere. Gameplay resembles Nocturne but the dungeon part is much less maze like. They went for a more realistic location type deal for the dungeons in SMTIV.

BTW, IMO, Mitsuru got a major cool boost in P4A. She is far more interesting as a commander of the Shadow Operatives.

fertygo

I agree all waifu is good. Bring more of them.
I want to date housewives in P5

Come on Atlus you dropping the ball at P4 caretaker SL

I'm just joking, a little..

Sophia

Persona 3 seems like it was too ambitious of a game for Atlus. The concept for the original battle system almost sounds SRPG like.

Notice the tarot cards, no evokers. Also, one Female Protagonist concept looks like the good old Female Protagonist we know today, but with longer hair. The other is basically Yukari Takeba.

Wow, it is a shame they threw these out, especially the FeMC, I think I like her design better than the actual FeMC.

also is it just me or does the sketch of the MaMC on the bottom left look a bit like Yosuke?

Caladrius

This is why you tend not to see works in progress for anything ever. it looks dumb as balls

times, they are a'changin'

This is actually my favorite part about video games. I love learning about development history, especially with long and complicated ones like most of the Nintendo 64's library.

I.E.
http://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_Paper_Mario_beta_elements
http://tcrf.net/Ocarina_of_Time
http://tcrf.net/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Ocarina_of_Time_%28Debug_version%29

Also abandoned Male MC or Makoto?

Hmmm....

Gazoinks

This is actually my favorite part about video games. I love learning about development history, especially with long and complicated ones like most of the Nintendo 64's library.

Yeah, it's part of why I really like the whole Kickstarter thing. I find it really interesting to actually see into the development process of games. The amount of dummied out stuff in OoT is absolutely fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom