• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

You know, I think we have enough artists in here to maybe do an art contest or a themed prompt or just everyone draws a character later or something

Well holy crap, I wasn't expecting that response. Glad you guys like it! I need to stop staying up so damn late to work on it though, it's 3am here and now I can't sleep.

PK Gaming

i just find it funny that d's lineart and colouring is so baller and i've gone the opposite direction and abandoned linework and soft shading entirely

tumblr_mosonz1hSE1rnx5rho1_r1_500.gif

lol my transparent gifs look fucking terrible on the dark scheme. My brush sucks

Downward Fucking Dog!

Love travis, love your style and I really dig the effect on his beam katana.

Here's a work-in-progress. Still got quite a way to go yet, please ignore the completely out-of-whack parasol for now :p. Eyes and expressions are bloody hard, man. Still don't think it's there yet.

Brilliant!

I guess now's as good a time as any to to ask:

Since PK and I are starting out LP of Persona 3 next week, we'd like to know if anyone here would be willing to draw up a titlecard for us. The title of the run is going to be "Scrafty and PK's Excellent Adventure," and we just need a pic with the title and us (a Scrafty wearing Junpei's hat and whatever PK wants) going on an excellent adventure of some sort. Money's a bit tight right now so I can't pay well, but I can guarantee the artist credit in every episode and a guest appearance for as many episodes as they'd like.

It's absolutely okay if no one can do it, since I know it's short-notice and unneccessary. Just wanted to put the request out there!

Since PK and I are starting out LP of Persona 3 next week, we'd like to know if anyone here would be willing to draw up a titlecard for us. The title of the run is going to be "Scrafty and PK's Excellent Adventure," and we just need a pic with the title and us (a Scrafty wearing Junpei's hat and whatever PK wants) going on an excellent adventure of some sort. Money's a bit tight right now so I can't pay well, but I can guarantee the artist credit in every episode and a guest appearance for as many episodes as they'd like.

It's absolutely okay if no one can do it, since I know it's short-notice and unneccessary. Just wanted to put the request out there!

Id offer to do it, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

Jintor

Maaaaaybeeeee

Squire

Banned

#lewd

Here's a work-in-progress. Still got quite a way to go yet, please ignore the completely out-of-whack parasol for now :p. Eyes and expressions are bloody hard, man. Still don't think it's there yet.

That's goddamn beautiful.

Are you guys recording the episodes? I have an idea.

Meia

So get them now, they're still great.

...yeah I'm over 30 and still eat them once in awhile, big whoop, wanna fight about it? :p

Scary Fuuka seems the most relaxed like that.

Omikaru

Too many talented artists. Meanwhile, I can't even make my handwriting neat.

I am super jelly of talented artists more than anything else. It's the one thing I've been absolutely hopeless at since forever.

butman

Guys, i really want to enter into the Persona Universe. So i ask you.

Which Persona game should i play first for an instant love with the franchise?

I have a Vita for Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 Portable, and a good PC to emulate Persona 3 FES.

*Didn't named the previous, maybe they get older badly.

Tamanon

Banned

Wich Persona game should i play first for an instant love with the franchise?

I have a Vita for Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 Portable, and a good PC to emulate Persona 3 FES.

Wich first?

Can't go wrong with either Person 4 Golden or Persona 3 FES, IMO. Portable is great, but you might get turned off by the visual novel style to character interactions.

cjkeats

Any of them are good. My first was P3 Portable and then OG P4.
You really can't go wrong with any of them.

Marche90

Too many talented artists. Meanwhile, I can't even make my handwriting neat.

I am super jelly of talented artists more than anything else. It's the one thing I've been absolutely hopeless at since forever.

+1. My handwritting is terrible too, and while I can visualize what I want to draw, I can't quite manage to translate it into a good drawing. At all.

P4G, definitely. P3P sacrifices quite a few things that P4 has.

Brilliant!
Nah, you shouldn't be surprised . As it turns our, people like good things!
The expression on that image is just mesmerizing.
That's goddamn beautiful.
That is amazing!

I feel like I have to step my game up now.

Really, really good, well done!
Thank you! Getting such a positive response already just gives me all the more motivation to do a good job.
The title of the run is going to be "Scrafty and PK's Excellent Adventure," and we just need a pic with the title and us (a Scrafty wearing Junpei's hat and whatever PK wants) going on an excellent adventure of some sort.
Scrafty's gonna look pretty funny in that hat with that mohawk of his :p.

Edit: Never mind, found a stream.

Thank you! Getting such a positive response already just gives me all the more motivation to do a good job.

Go, Alina! Go and make PersonaGAF proud!

Scrafty's gonna look pretty funny in that hat with that mohawk of his :p.

Nah, in the show his hood scrunches his mohawk down, so I guess it's pretty flexible. Plus a hat would stop people from mistaking him for a chicken -_-;

rip p4a at evo 2013-2013

2768.OldSnakeSalute.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

Don't remind me of how Arc decides to put a lifespan on the game by announcing the new BlazBlue before this game gets to EVO, and now how Arc ALREADY gave that a competitive lifespan by announcing the new Guilty Gear. Yeah Xrd's a long way off but it still happened.

Man why must the good games die young ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom