• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meia

Pfft. What is this? FFXIII?

I love how that guy was saying he probably could never play the beginning of 4 again based on how long it was. FFXIII is a game I genuinely can never play again, for that very reason, but at least with that game it's valid. :p

Persona 4 needs to be on PSN. Or Vita games need to be playable on consoles, I'll accept either.

Levito

Banned
Persona 5 is going to be more lame animu pleeb bullshit, made for lifetime basement reptilian virgin motherfuckers with bodypillows.

Now excuse me while I romance everything in Mass Effect and proclaim how deep and sophisticated it is.

Meia

Persona 5 is going to be more lame animu pleeb bullshit, made for lifetime basement reptilian virgin motherfuckers with bodypillows.

Now excuse me while I romance everything in Mass Effect and proclaim how deep and sophisticated it is.

Tali sweat +1.

And loved Catherine's puzzles, I should play it again, but almost at the last case of AA3...

kewlmyc

To be fair, at least the ones in Mass Effect aren't underage. Waifu-ism in general is pretty sad though, YES I SAID IT.

Squire

Banned

Poetic.

Also, Miranda's my waifu.

Trigger

I recently took a glance at the Bioware boards to see how they were reacting to all the DAI news, and I was amused to find that there are already threads on romance partners.

It puts the waifu wars in perspective.

Dantis

And loved Catherine's puzzles, I should play it again, but almost at the last case of AA3...

It's safe to say that it's my favourite puzzle game ever. I love it.

The last two levels are weirdly unfair though, which is a shame.

To be fair, at least the ones in Mass Effect aren't underage. Waifu-ism in general is pretty sad though, YES I SAID IT.

*shrug*

It's 16/17 years olds dating 16/17 year olds, and it's portrayed in a kind of sweet and innocent manner for the most part. Some of the Golden content was a bit heavy-handed for my taste, but for the most part I don't think it's any worse than Mass Effect.

The level that people get attached to these characters is a bit creepy though.

I've done 1-8 on Hard, Gold.

Step ya game up.

I plan to go through hard at some point, but the last two levels of chapter 9 have broken me for the time being.

Squire

Banned
I recently took a glance at the Bioware boards to see how they were reacting to all the DAI news, and I was amused to find that there are already threads on romance partners.

It puts the waifu wars in perspective.

Oh man, those boards are toxic. Ugh.

Levito

Banned
There's been nothing as creepy/hilarious/awkward in Persona as the sex scenes in Dragon Age.

16 is legal age in Canada, so we all good here. huehuehue

cj_iwakura

It's safe to say that it's my favourite puzzle game ever. I love it.

The last two levels are weirdly unfair though, which is a shame.

Not really. There is a very clear strategy to them. For the first boss, just wait until he locks onto a harmless block. Hold perfectly still until he's ready to fire.

For the final boss, there's a very clear path to take to make a breeze. It's one of those things that blows your mind once you find it.

Dantis

It's the random blocks that are a pain. Made worse when Vincent stands still to scream when he's stood on top of one that then turns into a spike trap.

cj_iwakura

It's the random blocks that are a pain. Made worse when Vincent stands still to scream when he's stood on top of one that then turns into a spike trap.

Never, ever stop when you're on a special block and cursed. That's the trick to avoiding traps. If you step on a random, immediately hang off the side.

kewlmyc

There's been nothing as creepy/hilarious/awkward in Persona as the sex scenes in Dragon Age.

16 is legal age in Canada, so we all good here. huehuehue
I don't know. The band chick from P4 was odd. But then again, I've never played any of the Dragon Age games. How bad are they?

Dantis

Just a hypothetical question, how would you guys feel if we got an a rpg spin off?

I predicted one back when I first finished Golden last July.

Then the team that I thought would develop it made SMT 4, haha.

I think a Persona 4-2 could still happen, but if it does it won't be Hashino's team.

Sophia

In my game, Ayane isn't a character.

There is only Yumi, and nobody can tell me otherwise.

p4-ayaneh4r83.jpg

Did I offend you Dantis-kun? Why do you hate me?

Dantis

Kazuyuki Yamai's more of an SMT guy, I don't think we'll ever see him do Persona stuff.

I thought it would be Daisuke Kanada on direction, Kitajoh on composition, Doi on art and the core team would consist of the Maniax and the Trauma teams.

I was right about Kitajoh on composition at least, to a point.

I also wasn't even thinking about SMT at that point, haha.

EDIT: Apparently Kanada worked on SMT4, which means he did actually go on to work with the Maniax team. Persona 4-2 could still happen like I predicted!

kewlmyc

In my game, Ayane isn't a character.

There is only Yumi, and nobody can tell me otherwise.

Both are pretty shit. Self esteem or daddy issues? Pick your poison.

I romanced Ayane in P4G just to know what it was like and regret it now. It was pretty odd. I'll just friendzone her from now on. At least Rise walking in on your date with her was funny.

Just a hypothetical question, how would you guys feel if we got an a rpg spin off?

RPG spinoff of a RPG spinoff of an RPG? Why the hell not. P5 being fresh while P3X4 finishing off the P4A storyline could work I guess.

Dantis

Both are pretty shit. Self esteem or daddy issues? Pick your poison.

I romanced Ayane in P4G just to know what it was like and regret it now. It was pretty odd. I'll just friendzone her from now on. At least Rise walking in on your date with her was funny.

RPG spinoff of a RPG spinoff of an RPG? Why the hell not. P5 being fresh while P3X4 finishing off the P4A storyline could work I guess.

Yumi's story was excellent, I thought. It was like a much less depressing P3 story.

cj_iwakura

I'd like to think it's all hands on deck at this point for P5, since Atlus have everything else they've announced already released.

Dantis

HOLY SHIT.

If Soejima uses that art style in P5 I will FLIP. It's gorgeous. Much closer to his work in the Catherine concept art.

Musolf815

HOLY SHIT.

If Soejima uses that art style in P5 I will FLIP. It's gorgeous. Much closer to his work in the Catherine concept art.

Mmmmm indeed. I'd love if the entire UI is in that artstyle (likely a different main color, I'm guessing P5 won't be yellow again).

For you, the day that Persona 5 is announced will be the most important day of your life.

For me, it will be Tuesday.

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.

No need to apologize lol, I actually liked Raúl Juliá as M Bison. Movie was crap but I did like Julia's performance. It's like you could tell he was having some fun with it.

P5 will be green because green is the best colour.

Also, P5 will definitely combine the best aspects of 3 and 4, and the UI colours in 3 and 4 were blue and yellow (which obviously makes green), so there is a method to my madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom