• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I like your new icon. Is that why you switched, really?

Yup. I was all "no icon fads" but then I saw some of FGC GAF getting their beech on and I'm thinking "I can't fight this anymore", so I joined in lol. Once VxG is over I'll be either going back to my previous icon or something from Mitsuru's profile picture from the P3 Movie site.

Mo and Smed also have icons for Da Beech

D:
*gasp*
Frit-kun, I would have never guessed you had such a past.

VhXfvs5.png

Ginkooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

D:
*gasp*
Frit-kun, I would have never guessed you had such a past.

i couldn't decide if i should link to the "carmen" or "national anthem" video here but i think carmen would have been more appropriate because at the end it plays gymnopédie No.1 which is a song that is also played in the velvet room in persona 2

Young Magus

i couldn't decide if i should link to the "carmen" or "national anthem" video here but i think carmen would have been more appropriate because at the end it plays gymnopédie No.1 which is a song that is also played in the velvet room in persona 2

I vote for the Carmen video personally.

Trigger

National Anthem >> Carmen.

Looks like they are using the art design of the in-game character still art for the movie. I was kinda hoping the art would be more like the animated scenes, but with better quality.

Musolf815

Movie looks sweet, should be awesome!

I've been spending the last few days trying to find an affordable version of the P4 art and design book in English, the prices are insane on Amazon, going from about 300 to thousands. Is the English print rare, or is it likely that Amazon will restock?

FluxWaveZ

Movie looks sweet, should be awesome!

I've been spending the last few days trying to find an affordable version of the P4 art and design book in English, the prices are insane on Amazon, going from about 300 to thousands. Is the English print rare, or is it likely that Amazon will restock?

Are you sure you're searching for the right book? Persona 4: Official Design Works is $33 new on amazon.com right now.

Squire

Banned
Last I checked it was out of stock, does Amazon take a while to restock books like this?

Someone speculated a while back (in a different thread) that Amazon wouldn't be re-stocking any time soon and so that's why third-party prices are reaching the extortionate range.

Dantis

You want Soejima Artworks anyway. It is drastically, DRASTICALLY superior.

My binding is coming undone because I've looked at it so much.

Squire

Banned
You want Soejima Artworks anyway. It is drastically, DRASTICALLY superior.

My binding is coming undone because I've looked at it so much.

That's out of stock, too. Even worse: they're not getting another batch. Page just links to third-party sellers.

Squire

Banned
I have that version and couldn't stick with it though. Been thinking of going back though, since I guess they fixed the save issues?

For you, the day that Persona 5 is announced will be the most important day of your life.

For me, it will be Tuesday.

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.

Tamanon

Banned
So just bought the digital P4G, because why not. Think I've now bought 4 almost as much as 3.

That post hurt my soul when I saw it.

I'm at....let's see

Persona 3
Persona 3 FES
Persona 3 Portable Cart
Persona 3 FES on PSN
Persona 3 Portable on PSN for Vita

versus

Persona 4
Persona 4 Golden

Atlus just hasn't given me the opportunities yet to give them more money for the same damn thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom