• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia

For anyone who knows Japanese, or is willing to decypher the page using Google Translate / Rikaichan / whatever, there's two special pages on the P3 Movie website where they interview and talk with the staff and cast.

http://www.p3m.jp/special/index.html

I really like the responses from Yukari's actor. She seems so excited that they're doing a movie finally. Interesting that Kishi (P4 Anime director) apparently proposed the different visual style for the Personae this time around.

Young Magus

Yeah. Go play the game.

And I love the SMT1/2 style of the OST, that's what makes it great.

*brofist*

The OST is pretty nice, as is the environment. Had a cyberpunk/used future that gells pretty well.

Also, I saw the trailer earlier today and I gotta say: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! 11/23 SET!!!

Omikaru

Decided to go with another avatar change in celebration of P3's movie trailer. I love Yukari's design for it, so I'm rocking that for a bit.

Still haven't settled on a permanent avatar, mind...

Trigger

The movie trailer makes me want to restart P3. I kinda wish there was a new port/remake of it in the works. Having to choose between two versions just to see all the content is a bummer.

Omikaru

If they are doing another P3 port, it had better be announced at the same time as P5. There will be blood if it's announced beforehand...

Trigger

If they make ANOTHER P3 or P4 port its over atlus love is over its done that settles it its settled

But what about redone portraits! Anime cutscenes of FeMC! Proper follow up attacks for everybody and dare I say a third evolution for everyone's persona? It could be glorious.

If they are doing another P3 port, it had better be announced at the same time as P5. There will be blood if it's announced beforehand...

Yeah this is pretty much the only way it should happen. If they're gonna announce another P3 port
put it on the Vita and I damn well will buy it again because this game man, this game
which I kinda doubt would happen anyways, they'd better say that P5 is on the way also so that people know ahead of time there's both and not just "Uh another port again and no P5 whens p5
I mean mahvel
".

But what about redone portraits! Anime cutscenes of FeMC! Proper follow up attacks for everybody and dare I say a third evolution for everyone's persona? It could be glorious.

tumblr_m6cvpsG0O21rutj9ro1_500.gif

Sophia

Contradiction?

Edit: Nevermind, Inorigo was probably agreeing that the event will be before P5's announcement.

I've been saying all along (and by that I mean since the website was registered) that the announcement would either be the week before the event, or the end of August. :p

FluxWaveZ

I've been saying all along (and by that I mean since the website was registered) that the announcement would either be the week before the event, or the end of August. :p

Ah, I see. I've been maintaining my position of Q3 2013 or 2014, but I'm probably leaning more towards 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom