• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, dude! You're my favourite source of Junpei-related goods and graphics!

Here you go, Scrafty!

junpei_iori___personaq_avatar__transparent__by_darkside989-d6vn5yi.png

junpei_iori___personaq_avatar__pq_background__by_darkside989-d6vn65o.png

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Kinda weird they went back to PS3 after PS4 development. I mean yes the PS3 has the larger install base, but the PS4 is selling ridiculously well. Not to mention there's something to be said for being out on a platform when there's far less competition.(as in fewer games available for the system so those who might've not typically been interested in Persona might check it out)

Also, while Persona is niche, the fanbase will follow it wherever it goes. Even those of you keen on not getting a PS4 for a while know you would've figured out a way to get a PS4 in time for the game's launch.

As for the development issues though, it'll probably be fine, if we don't see or hear anything about the game for another 8 months or so--then start worrying.

Was this actually confirmed? Or what?

PK Gaming

So it just occurred to me that we'll able to make all kinds of teams in Persona Q.

I just thought of a bunch of em (based on their natural skillset)

Shock and Awe
-Yu
-Akihiko
-Kanji
-Ken

2Hot2Care
-Junpei
-Yukiko
-Koromaru
-Makoto

Deep Freeze
-Chie
-Teddie
-Mitsuru

Life and Death
-Ken
-Koromaru
-Naoto
-Yukiko
-Chie

Debuffs anyone?
-Akihiko
-Kanji
-Teddie
-Yu
-Makoto

Team Wildcard Bitches
-Makoto
-Aigis
-Yu

Manliest of Men
-Yosuke
-Ken
-Koromaru
-Teddie

Caladrius

I will stick to a Persona relevant avatar when the first modestly attractive male is revealed.

Or something sufficiently unsettling is shown.
Also

Team Whoop-ass

Kanji
Chie
Shinjiro
Junpei
Akihiko.

Gazoinks

Whoa long

It's gonna be a lot of fun playing around with different combinations. I kinda hope people gain experience even when they're not being used so I can just switch on a whim. If not I think I'll stick with:
-Yu (Honestly if you didn't have to use one of the MCs I probably wouldn't :p)
-Kanji
-Aigis
-Chie
-Junpei

Soma

All I know is that I've heard enough talking from Teddie to last a lifetime after that annoucement event so he's forbidden from my party in Q for a very long time.

Soriku

I'm a little worried that there won't be Persona fusion in PQ. It would be great to have a party of two wild card users (Aigis isn't a wild card user till The Answer).

The party combinations should be interesting to say the least.

Gazoinks

I'm a little worried that there won't be Persona fusion in PQ. It would be great to have a party of two wild card users (Aigis isn't a wild card user till The Answer).

The party combinations should be interesting to say the least.

Yeah, I'm kind of doubting it. They'll probably run it like a traditional RPG where each person is stuck to one Persona that just levels up. You never know, though! Since you have to use one of the MCs, maybe only they can fuse again.

Also it apparently takes place in the middle of P3, so Aigis still wouldn't be wildcard.

I usually go for sub characters. Except for P3. I had the MC as my avatar for months after the game was revealed. (The badass art of him in the classroom, which has yet to be surpassed.)

I love this pic. Hope the early pieces of promo art for P5 are this awesome.

cj_iwakura

From the Hashino interview on Siliconera:

Does that all but confirm the, 'Yes, this game has been pushed back reveal-wise' thing the mods have been peddling?

Late, but it seems to fit the theory that they briefly considered PS4 and wisely changed their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom