• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Buni

6e6G7dk.jpg
He looks great in this pic.

Caladrius

I'm sorry, but if he doesn't have blond hair or 100 more pounds of muscle I can't bring myself to care.

Mildly disturbing jokes aside I can't wait to see what Kanji Looks like.

fertygo

Also strange to hear that P5 was moved from PS4 to PS3, seems like a bigger effort than dealing with whatever problems they had with the PS4, unless they simply ran out of money, which is quite possible with the whole Index situation I guess.

I think its just a matter deciding which platform that ensure sales more.

Gazoinks

I'm sorry, but if he doesn't have blond hair or 100 more pounds of muscle I can't bring myself to care.

Mildly disturbing jokes aside I can't wait to see what Kanji Looks like.

If I had a Vita for this game I would definitely main Kanji. I hope he has an actual fabulous idol outfit and not just a variant on his own clothes like Yu.

cjkeats

Hopefully something worth drawing fanart of will come out of P4D.
There will be, don't worry.
Excellent. Good old Kanji.
I don't like the way her face is drawn, personally.
I challenge you to draw a better one then. (This is totally not a roundabout way to request fan art from artistically capable people.)
Not a gif, but close enough

Who is that? Looks like what's her face from DieBuster, but that would be out of character and I don;t remember it happening.

ssshadow

Neo Member
Maybe? Maybe she had her details crossed, I don't know. Perhaps Atlus looked into developing it for the PS4 but decided against it - whatever the case it's really unlikely they got far enough along in development to say they switched platforms.

Fair enough, that makes sense.

Levito

Banned
Posting for new page:

HEY ALL YOU FIGHTING GAME PLAYERS. On the 13th Dacidbro, along with Lordknight(yes THE Lordknight) will be coming on the podcast. Are any of you well versed in fighting games interested in being on the panel? (It'll also be livestreamed)

Here you go!

yukiko_amagi___personaq_avatar__transparent__by_darkside989-d6vml0z.png

yukiko_amagi___personaq_avatar__pq_background__by_darkside989-d6vml64.png

Quite Kawaii, thank you! :D

Is anyone already using a chibi Junpei avatar? I'd love one of those if it's available!

I'm insanely hyped for Ultimax, by the way. I really hope it reaches our shores before May so I can lay the smack down with Junpei at Anime North.

Junpei-Iori-2.gif

Dantis

Lol.

If Naoto is in there, I'd hope she isn't dressed like that. I mean, Kanami isn't (Though her outfit is equally ridiculous. Probably moreso, even!). I'd expect her to look more like Narukami, tbh.

I also still wouldn't be surprised if Naoto wasn't in there as a dancer at all.

I challenge you to draw a better one then. (This is totally not a roundabout way to request fan art from artistically capable people.)

2lewd4me.

Caladrius

Is PS3 region locked?

Generally no.

P4A holds the not much better than eating shit dubious distinction of being the first Region-locked PS3 game.

Unrelated, but I got the Devil May Cry collection today. I've always wanted to try the series. I want to snag the Zone of the Enders collection for PS3 soon too. 2014 is going to be the year of the PS3 & WiiU for me.

Is anyone already using a chibi Junpei avatar? I'd love one of those if it's available!

I'm insanely hyped for Ultimax, by the way. I really hope it reaches our shores before May so I can lay the smack down with Junpei at Anime North.

Junpei-Iori-2.gif

I'll get you one as soon as I'm back from dinner, Scrafty!

cjkeats

Lol.

If Naoto is in there, I'd hope she isn't dressed like that. I mean, Kanami isn't (Though her outfit is equally ridiculous. Probably moreso, even!). I'd expect her to look more like Narukami, tbh.

I also still wouldn't be surprised if Naoto wasn't in there as a dancer at all.
I bet she will. She'll probably be dressed up more along the lines of Makoto from iDOLM@STER, who is a tomboy idol. Same kinda thing, pink popstar outfits, but more boyish than skirts and stuff.
I maintain my guarantee that she will be in it.

Kanami's outfit is terrible. Good god.
2lewd4me.
I saw that halloween Naoto. We all know the path you're going down, just accept it. Become one with your shadow, Ledwtis.

Matchew

I'm going to give P4G another try later this week. The first time I tried to play it the time nature of the game turned me off. Is there a guide somewhere online that follows the better events to do each day?

Dantis

That's a god damn lie.

To a point. It's not like I go "OH GOD COVER MY EYES", but it's more lewd than any Persona fanart I'd draw.

YES.

I love JoCo. Are you a fan?

I bet she will. She'll probably be dressed up more along the lines of Makoto from iDOLM@STER, who is a tomboy idol. Same kinda thing, pink popstar outfits, but more boyish than skirts and stuff.
I maintain my guarantee that she will be in it.

Kanami's outfit is terrible. Good god.

I saw that halloween Naoto. We all know the path you're going down, just accept it. Become one with your shadow, Ledwtis.

Googled Makoto. You're probably right. If she is in, that's probably how she'll look.

You guys exaggerate how lewd the halloween picture was. She's showing less skin than the actual outfit!

I'm glad we agree that Kanami looks awful.

Lunar15

I really hope this game's difficulties don't affect final quality. Hopefully by moving it back down to PS3 they can just spend the time focusing on making it really polished.

Caladrius

Lewdtis Juice!?

I'm going to give P4G another try later this week. The first time I tried to play it the time nature of the game turned me off. Is there a guide somewhere online that follows the better events to do each day?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/641695-persona-4-golden/faqs/64630

I really advise against sticking to a guide for it the first time around, because A.) It's pretty damned tough to get everything right on the first playthrough B.) You're stripping yourself of the degrees of freedom that the system is meant to afford you. and C.) You're not going to be remotely crippled as long as you're at least making sure that you're building various social links. There's no "must have" ones that you would be screwed without.

You can soldier on with a guide if you really want to, but I'd put in a second thought about it before committing to that. Part of the game is feeling out the world and just soaking it in, which isn't something you can really do if you're railroading yourself.

To a point. It's not like I go "OH GOD COVER MY EYES", but it's more lewd than any Persona fanart I'd draw.

YES.

I love JoCo. Are you a fan?

Googled Makoto. You're probably right. If she is in, that's probably how she'll look.

You guys exaggerate how lewd the halloween picture was. She's showing less skin than the actual outfit!

I'm glad we agree that Kanami looks awful.

Dantis they say its 2lewd because its you

Matchew

Lewdtis Juice!?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/641695-persona-4-golden/faqs/64630

I really advise against sticking to a guide for it the first time around, because A.) It's pretty damned tough to get everything right on the first playthrough B.) You're stripping yourself of the degrees of freedom that the system is meant to afford you. and C.) You're not going to be remotely crippled as long as you're at least making sure that you're building various social links. There's no "must have" ones that you would be screwed without.

You can soldier on with a guide if you really want to, but I'd put in a second thought about it before committing to that. Part of the game is feeling out the world and just soaking it in, which isn't something you can really do if you're railroading yourself.

You're right. I'll try it again without the guide. Any game that has a time limit kinda bothers me, that feeling of missing something....

Squire

Banned
The chair thing is headed towards meme-dom.

Kanami doesn't look awful.

If P5 looks as good as the CC2 Naruto games on PS3, I will shit.

Edit: I posted that in a previous thread, Keats, BUT OH HOW APPROPRIATE IT IS NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom