• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemstar

tumblr_luizcyFpHI1qbv8wko1_500.gif

Dantis

Also... is there a chance we could go back to Pursuing My True Sequel? I did like that. Plus I keep thinking this is the dancing all night thread, lol.

I was thinking of PMing Nirolak about that, actually.

Since when have you ever stayed the course in regards to avatars?

Perfect!

He's used that Digital Devil Saga avatar for quite awhile, as well as that Persona Music FES one of Yu Narukami. :p

But then again, the avatar bet....

Speaking of which, it will be time to bring out Santa Serph again soon.

Venfayth

Leave the OT name alone, imo. It starts with Persona Community Thread and after everyones stupid overreaction to the first 30 minutes of that announcement stream, we deserve some shame.

Dantis

Leave the OT name alone, imo. It starts with Persona Community Thread and after everyones stupid overreaction to the first 30 minutes of that announcement stream, we deserve some shame.

You never even post in here, haha!

It's easy for you to say that. :p

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=722992

Looks like Dengeki did have some sort of feature on Persona 5 after all. Not a ton of info, but they confirm that the setting of the chairs in the teaser is a highschool classroom. The theme of the game is about the emotion joy of being released after overcoming trials - hence the imagery of chairs and chains. The game will continue to be focused on school juvenile setting of the series, but the tone this time will be completely different.

Sounds alright so far.

Omikaru

I believe that they will do a good job of it, regardless of the tone/setting/theme.

All the games that this team have put out (which I've played) were awesome, so I have faith that they will do it again.

Dantis

I believe that they will do a good job of it, regardless of the tone/setting/theme.

All the games that this team have put out (which I've played) were awesome, so I have faith that they will do it again.

You've played all of Hashino's games except Maken, haven't you? He hasn't done very many.

you know, i still haven't played catherine.

Gotta finish Ico first.

Yet another reason to fight you.

Dr. Buni

You should play it just for the story, shove the game on easy mode and fly through the puzzles! and who knows, you might find yourself enjoying them.
It is not about the difficulty, I just don't see much point in solving puzzles. But yeah, I will be playing the game for the characters (and the story as well).

Lunar15

At least this ends the high school or not debate. It was always gonna be high school.

Released after trials? Maybe you'll be seniors this time.

It is not about the difficulty, I just don't see much point in solving puzzles. But yeah, I will be playing the game for the characters (and the story as well).

That's what I mean, shove it on easy so you can finish them quicker and not have to bother with them too much.

The story, characters and development is too good to be missed. You (probably) won't regret it.

I see chat degrades in quality when I'm not there....
>degrading

Yeah, okay. Right.
you're just jealous you missed out on the fun :p
Since when have you ever stayed the course in regards to avatars?
Want some Dread with that sick Burn?
I have no regrets.
"Who Da Man"
"Keepin' it stylish!"
Chie playing too much BlazGreen lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom