• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

I'm happy that we'll finally see Demons/Personae above PS2 level graphics for the first time. We've had nearly identical models for nearly 10 years now, plus or minus some shading effects.

Trigger

I'm happy that we'll finally see Demons/Personae above PS2 level graphics for the first time. We've had nearly identical models for nearly 10 years now, plus or minus some shading effects.

I hope we get lots of completely new assets for enemies too. I'm tired of fighting ballroom dancers and birds with lamps.

Meia

tumblr_luizcyFpHI1qbv8wko1_500.gif

Game over, insert steak to continue.

Damn I need a chibi Chie avatar(a new one, as this one was always chibi. I was chibi before it was cool MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!).

Though the other Chie pic a few pages ago would make a cute avatar, hrm...

Theme of P5 is joy after overcoming a trial? I'm still calling habits, or addictions.

Dr. Buni

Game over, insert steak to continue.

Damn I need a chibi Chie avatar(a new one, as this one was always chibi. I was chibi before it was cool MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!).

Though the other Chie pic a few pages ago would make a cute avatar, hrm...

Theme of P5 is joy after overcoming a trial? I'm still calling habits, or addictions.
You're making me feel bad for having Persona Q Chie's avatar. lol

Geez, what's with the thread title? It's even worse than the Dancing one.

Chie hipsters are the worst hipsters.

Dancing lamps.

Can you turn me on?

Man, what I would give for that Shadow Teddie poster...

Maybe they'll be available at conventions. T^T

Everyone seems to like the Teddie poster, I'm quite fond of the Naoto one.

At least this ends the high school or not debate. It was always gonna be high school.

Released after trials? Maybe you'll be seniors this time.

Don't stop holding out, guys. Maybe they'll port the game to a college setting in the PS4 rerelease?

It didn't stop the port beggars and it won't stop the setting beggars.

Meia

It was also something we voted for like months ago. Meh.

Was just thinking it was a temporary thing anyway, but who knows how long they consider temporary. :p

Logash

I know it's cool to talk about P5 right now but does anyone got any tips to get Hardcore Rissette Fan? This is gonna be my third play through and I don't have a clue.

Lunar15

We really still have no idea what P5 is about. We know it's still high school, but that's about the only thing that really can be gleamed from the teaser/interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom