• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazoinks

tumblr_mwxknxH24i1r8x55lo1_400.gif

Saving to hard drive.

Arsenic13

Just wanted to let you know that I'm so obsessed with this series that I usually can't type out "person" without automatically adding an "a" at the end.

Like just now I sent out a really important work related email and the reply I got back was:

"..persona?"

Yup.

Ugh, happens to me all the time

Just wanted to let you know that I'm so obsessed with this series that I usually can't type out "person" without automatically adding an "a" at the end.

Like just now I sent out a really important work related email and the reply I got back was:

"..persona?"

Yup.

I've had to go over so many texts and emails because that happens to me so much.

Dantis

"..persona?"

Yup.

Holy shit, I do this ALL THE TIME!

I AM NOT ALONE.

"..persona?"

Yup.

My phone's auto-suggestions:

jVLPZSzl.jpg

EMT0

Banned
I've done it once or twice. I don't think I'm quite needing some professional help yet. Dantis, Levito.....we're here for you. In the most useless way possible, because if anything, we'll encourage you guys to keep doing it.

I've done it once or twice. I don't think I'm quite needing some professional help yet. Dantis, Levito.....we're here for you. In the most useless way possible, because if anything, we'll encourage you guys to keep doing it.

You're such a horrible persona.

That was intentional

- The game will feature “life-sized” character models in the environments to make it look more realistic. .

This is big. Could this also mean a closer camera in dungeons and more detail? I'm just reaching but I liked how close the camera was to character in Catherine:

catherine_1252011_02-600x337.jpg

FluxWaveZ

This is big. Could this also mean a closer camera in dungeons and more detail? I'm just reaching but I liked how close the camera was to character in Catherine:

Not necessarily, but dynamic camera angles could work depending on environment (closer in locations such as school and home, farther in actual dungeons...).

Just a question: does anybody here speak Spanish/have you played the Latin American or Spanish version of Personas 3 and 4? Is there a Latin American Localized version?

FluxWaveZ

And Shadow Aigis':
5uKCG.gif

During that launch stream, I think there was also Sho's and Kanji's. Could make more gifs of 'em, but eh. There should be plenty of media going out when the game actually launches later today.

I like how they took one of the added scenes to Persona 4: The Animation and implemented it for Yu's Shadow. That scene is one of the standout moments that made me think the anime was worth it.

Hedge

And Shadow Aigis':
5uKCG.gif

During that launch stream, I think there was also Sho's and Kanji's. Could make more gifs of 'em, but eh. There should be plenty of media going out when the game actually launches later today.

I like how they took one of the added scenes to Persona 4: The Animation and implemented it for Yu's Shadow. That scene is one of the standout moments that made me think the anime was worth it.

Wat. That is cool.

Dantis

Shaigis' intro is badass as heck. Best part of Arena 2 confirmed.

Also, does this make Shadow Yu in the anime canonical?

Moonlight

Banned
Actually, Shadow Aigis crushing Philemon(?) is making me wonder how important she's actually going to wind up being in the main story. It makes for a cool as hell visual, but it's a bit curious.

FluxWaveZ

So now can we safely say that 5 will have no relation to 3 or 4? Considering all the loose ends will be tied up in P4U.

We don't know, but given the fact that they've stated that the game will have a different mood to P3 and P4 and that there's a "5", I think it's safe to assume that the P4A saga won't have much to do with P5.

His Shadow mode will be him with a Persona. The last slot is probably
Adachi

I think the last slot will be Sho with a Persona like Labrys and Shadow Labrys since they seem different enough to not be stored in the same slot (different movelists, for example).

Marche90

Just a question: does anybody here speak Spanish/have you played the Latin American or Spanish version of Personas 3 and 4? Is there a Latin American Localized version?

HAHAHAHAHA... *sigh*

Atlus NEVER localizes in another language other than English. If we get an Atlus title in Spanish, is because someone else developed the game and the developers added the language in, or because it was the European version, and so far, of all the Atlus-developed games that I know, only Catherine was localized into Spanish.

Jintor

Rewatching some Endurance Run stuff.

I know they're trying to show that Naoto is copying more 'adult' speech patterns, but the way they localised her is really jarring and awkward. It's kind of annoying.

Stark

Banned
So now can we safely say that 5 will have no relation to 3 or 4? Considering all the loose ends will be tied up in P4U.

It probably does, but I don't think they'll be touching on the entire background story for a long long time if at all and P4U just ends its particular saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom