• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my OC his name is Shu he meets the Persona 4 gang one day and becomes their best friend

Please favorite my story

You forgot to mention how he's rivals with my OC named Shoe who hates the gang and friendship and only listens to the Linkin Park song "Crawling" and has only one shoulderpad and belts and zippers and straps all over his school uniform

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
MoFepu1.png

Caladrius

This is my OC his name is Shu he meets the Persona 4 gang one day and becomes their best friend

Please favorite my story

You forgot to mention how he's rivals with my OC named Shoe who hates the gang and friendship and only listens to the Linkin Park song "Crawling" and has only one shoulderpad and belts and zippers and straps all over his school uniform

You forgot the part where both of them have a fivesome with all of the girls in the investigation team and Adachi commits suicide rather than get beaten by either of them. The two then proceed to kill Narukami and engage in a duel to the death to become the big man in Inaba.

You forgot the part where both of them have a fivesome with all of the girls in the investigation team and Adachi commits suicide rather than get beaten by either of them. The two then proceed to kill Narukami and engage in a duel to the death to become the big man in Inaba.

You forget the part where
Shoe defeats Shu and proceeds to become The Fresh prince of Inaba

Do you guys wanna do collab pls pm me

Caladrius

You forget the part where
Shoe defeats Shu and proceeds to become The Fresh prince of Inaba

Do you guys wanna do collab pls pm me

We should make a sequel where Shu
gets brought back from the dead by Igor using Necromancy.
Then they find out they're both cyborgs and are employed by the shadow operatives to rescue Labrys, and they fight everyone for the chance to plug their USB cables into her.

Sophia

LX_Theo

Banned

And the JRPGs they make are quite popular overseas.

Tsurumi: That’s right. The fact that they’ve been able to capture fans from North America is really huge. That said, for Sega, it’s a big plus to have more IPs, but an even bigger plus to have more genres.
Interesting, interesting... The awareness of the international appeal is there for Sega. So, any doubts of no more localization should be gone now, right?

Stark

Banned

Cool, also this:
Will the development structure remain the same?

Tsurumi: Everything will remain the same. The people of Index will continue working thoroughly, and Sega have no plans to undertake any of their work. However, we’re at a point where Sega is offering Index to freely make use of any resources they may have, that Index does not.

I know they kind of just started out, but I do hope they make use of this if they feel limited.

Caladrius

Oh. That piece of trash isn't a Kirijo Robot. Just some poor kid's imaginary fanfiction stand in. :\

OHOHO I CAN SEE THE MEMORIES OF DEAD PEOPLE IF WE "SYNCHRONIZE OUR PERSONAS" AND TRANSFORM INTO A MOTORCYCLE AND HAVE A COMPLETELY NORMAL LOOKING MANLY MAN PHYSIQUE THAT WOULDN'T BE IDEAL FOR COMBAT AND BALANCE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

kewlmyc

Robo Bike Man and all around Marty Stu, yes. He manages to make Naoto get a crush on him in the novel, and is a first generation anti shadow weapon that's somehow more powerful than the seventh generation.

I'm surprised all the otaku out there haven't burned the novels.

Sophia

I'm restreaming it myself, if anyone is interested. www.twitch.tv/IshamaruIsorath

Do we know what Junpei and Yukari's Instant Kills are? I'm betting on Vorpal Blade for Junpei and some Super Sentai-esque finisher for Yukes.

Junpei has his and his Persona play baseball with their opponent, and eventually hit a home run shooting them out into space.

Yukari's is some sort of Sentai style finisher where she shoots at them from the sky.

Junpei has his and his Persona play baseball with their opponent, and eventually hit a home run shooting them out into space.

Yukari's is some sort of Sentai style finisher where she shoots at them from the sky.

Those both sound awesome.

I can't wait to never use them :'(

cj_iwakura

Seemed like it, but now it seems it's back on the re-stream, so I don't know what's going on. It's lagging so bad for me, too.

New pics:

Seeing how lackadaisical that Adachi looks, I'm starting to think he won't be playable. Hope to be proven wrong. What would he even fight with, just guns like Naoto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom