• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazoinks

Oooookaaaaayyy but is Shin Megumi Tenny like Neptunia? Is there a kawaii girl with purple hair?

Persona seems to silly I mean why do they call the first one Persona 3? XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD

Well it's kind of like the Star Wars movies, you know? They wanted it to seem like a big story. And then like Star Wars they made some prequels for the PSP no one cares about.

Moonlight

Banned
Oooookaaaaayyy but is Shin Megumi Tenny like Neptunia? Is there a kawaii girl with purple hair?
persona_3_protagonist_by_nankart-d4rag5n.png
The kawaiiest.

EMT0

Banned
You need more Lightning in your life Levito. Trust me, I've got a degree in Waifu Studies. Don't ask me what that involves or where I got it from.

Levito

Banned
Why no girl character to choose at start of Shimmy Goomy Tennessee IV? Neptunia has more girls than stupid boys cause they are more kawaii!! D:<

Squire

Banned
You need more Lightning in your life Levito. Trust me, I've got a degree in Waifu Studies. Don't ask me what that involves or where I got it from.

Or you could read the import thread and laugh your ass off, like I was just doing.

Levito

Banned
Lightning is clown shoes when compared to moe powers of Neptunia!!! Stoopid Finally Fantasy, why final if it's like the 4 of them!

Neptunia is king, lightning come at the king SHE BEST NOT MISS!!!!!

EMT0

Banned
...so here comes the question we're all thinking. Did Levito stumble into a bar full of Neptunia fans and party with them until he forgot his one true waifu?

Poor The Rock-chan

Lunar15

In an alternate universe, the Neptunia Community Thread has The Rock meme, and they basically just use this image all the time:

9888_view.jpg

Gazoinks

...so here comes the question we're all thinking. Did Levito stumble into a bar full of Neptunia fans and party with them until he forgot his one true waifu?

Poor The Rock-chan

Levito went to go get drunk because The Rock-chan never responded to his Tweet.

Squire

Banned
Neptunia ain't nothin' but a basic bitch anyway. Project Diva f and P4D are coming out and NISA's bothering with PP? NISA PLS

Levito

Banned
Ok, I'll stop. Derailing serious discussion that's on the verge of srsn bsns is Neptunia's specialty.

Hey so still trying to find the full staff credit's for Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment in text--credits on youtube is all I got though.

cj_iwakura

Ok, I'll stop. Derailing serious discussion that's on the verge of srsn bsns is Neptunia's specialty.

Hey so still trying to find the full staff credit's for Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment in text--credits on youtube is all I got though.

Speaking of which, I think Okada hasn't been credited on any of the PSP remakes of the old Personas, which makes me sad.

Sophia

Speaking of which, I think Okada hasn't been credited on any of the PSP remakes of the old Personas, which makes me sad.

He's credited in the original staff portions for both games, but why would he be credited in the remake staff? He didn't work on them.

See below. WTF.

Ok.
I wasn't a fan of the P3 vocal tracks (except for Change of Seasons), but I think Persona 4 has won me over. "Your Affection" and "Reach Out to the Truth" are so infectious.

Also P4 July spoilers;
Teddie IRL. What
. Dont know who is the bigger jailbait, it or Rise.

Jintor

Closest thing to an art thread I have so I'm gonna gripe a bit. I was idly sketching something for an hour while watching Toonami then went to go get dinner. Came back to this:

SAI doesn't autosave :-|

Dantis

Question: Hashino says that P4D came about because fans wanted a game focused around the Persona music. How would everyone have felt if it was more like Theatrhythm? As in, less, you know, girly.

EDIT: Before somebody gets mad at me, I basically mean if it wasn't centered around idols and J pop and dance battles and whatnot.

nah, i was only sketching so i hadn't really made anything I thought worth saving yet, but it's really fucking annoying

Ah. Frustrating, but not too bad then, I suppose.

Wow, Cozy Okada isn't credited in the remake staff. Even under the original. WTH?

Full Staff Credits for Persona 2 Innocent Sin PSP.

I think this is maybe a common practice, right?

Sophia

Question: Hashino says that P4D came about because fans wanted a game focused around the Persona music. How would everyone have felt if it was more like Theatrhythm? As in, less, you know, girly.

I'd like something more like Theatrhythm simply because the story would be non-canonical. The girly parts can stay, seeing as thats half their audience. :D

I think this is maybe a common practice, right?

No, it's not. At all. All the original staff except Okada were credited. (Well, the Japanese voices actors weren't credited, but Atlus USA probably removed them like they did in P3/P4's credits.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom