• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned
QUIT SAYING THESE BAD WORDS

image.php

Sophia

The article that potentially teases a returning character that fans wanted is one other than Adachi.

I can't read Japanese either, which is why I said I wouldn't know anything about it if it did.

One second. I'm very distracted with a FATE party in FFXIV. It appears to be in the first line before the introduction of the ?????? Character.

kewlmyc

Its true. I made this to help dantis-chin realize it.

Good job sir.

The article that potentially teases a returning character that fans wanted is one other than Adachi.

I can't read Japanese either, which is why I said I wouldn't know anything about it if it did.

What other character would a lot of fans want in this game? .....wait, they're not thinking about you know who are they?

Gazoinks

Naoto is lovely Dantis, good choice.

Alright everyone, now that Dantis has shared us all us Waifu--it's time for the rest of us to do the same.

Mine:
fate_zero___saber_by_aragnael-d4pwom3.gif

Can't beat this choice, really. As long as we're only talking Zero. :p

Anyway, yeah, Tsukuyomi's looking pretty cool. Makes me hope we see that design in P5.

Not connected to Sho. Just the design. Sho can stay in Arena. :p

Marche90

Naoto is lovely Dantis, good choice.

Alright everyone, now that Dantis has shared us all us Waifu--it's time for the rest of us to do the same.

Mine:
fate_zero___saber_by_aragnael-d4pwom3.gif

You can have her. That frees up the best girl in the franchise:
xli5caf.jpg

these sure are odd times for PersonaGAF...

Lunar15

One second. I'm very distracted with a FATE party in FFXIV. It appears to be in the first line before the introduction of the ?????? Character.

All that says is something like, The mystery of Minazuki revealed! He's another persona user??? or something like that.

Sophia

All that says is something like, The mystery of Minazuki revealed! He's another persona user??? or something like that.

There's something in there about how his fighting style is totally different from regular Sho, and lots of ambiguity regarding who this mysterious person is. Something about the moon too. All kinda stuff we knew I thought? I could be completely wrong. I'm relying on Rikaichan.

The article's title asks if its a new character however. 新たなキャラクターの参戦か? (Is this the participation of a new character?)

PK Gaming

I fucking love PersonaGAF

Unfortunately I don't have a waifu... or rather, I don't remember who's my waifu :(
(There are so many candidates)

There's something in there about how his fighting style is totally different from regular Sho, and lots of ambiguity regarding who this mysterious person is. Something about the moon too. All kinda stuff we knew I thought? I could be completely wrong. I'm relying on Rikaichan.

The article's title asks if its a new character however.

I've seen a lot of theories regarding
SHO's relation to the ME and Sho, and a lot of theories proposing that SHO is Nyarlathotep possessing Sho (a la Kandori), or that Nyarlathotep is masquerading as Sho's 'Persona', Tsukoyomi (again, Kandori). Some of them stretch more than others and I'm hesitant to believe anything yet, but hey, Sho and Kandori both have X-shaped scars on their faces, it's practically confirmed!

Sophia

I've seen a lot of theories regarding
SHO's relation to the ME and Sho, and a lot of theories proposing that SHO is Nyarlathotep possessing Sho (a la Kandori), or that Nyarlathotep is masquerading as Sho's 'Persona', Tsukoyomi (again, Kandori). Some of them stretch more than others and I'm hesitant to believe anything yet, but hey, Sho and Kandori both have X-shaped scars on their faces, it's practically confirmed!

The article seems to imply that Sho with a Persona is being manipulated, or that something is unusual about him. I.E. at the end "Just who in the world..."

Someone who doesn't have to rely on an online dictionary can probably give a better translation. :p

Gemtasu and a few other sites already posted all this. It's about a day old now.

Wow, I missed quite a bit. That's part of what I love about Persona/Mother/Tales/Waifu/DantisGAF: you never quite know what you're going to get.

Also, thanks for linking that P4U2 article, Flux. Finally, some new Yukari art! Still wish they were higher res, but I'll take what I can get for now.

cj_iwakura

I'm a shipper at heart, so I don't really like stealing waifus from characters.

I think mine's been proven obvious, though, apart from that. (MinatoXElizabeth OTP)

The article seems to imply that Sho with a Persona is being manipulated, or that something is unusual about him. I.E. at the end "Just who in the world..."

Apparently, Persona-Sho acts unusually calm and collected, in contrast to his typical bratty pun-making self. I've not gone through the original Persona games in a long time, but apparently Kandori also acts in a similar fashion when possessed by Nyarlathotep.

cj_iwakura

Apparently, Persona-Sho acts unusually calm and collected, in contrast to his typical bratty pun-making self. I've not gone through the original Persona games in a long time, but apparently Kandori also acts in a similar fashion when possessed by Nyarlathotep.

(Persona 2 spoilers)
That's how Jun's father acts in Persona 2 as well. He's normally shy and weak-willed, Nyarlathotep as his father has a cast-iron will.

Caladrius

Ah ok. Figures I'm slow. I'm really impressed by how good that game looks. Those sorts of music games aren't really my thing, but they really nailed the art style.

If only the character models in Golden looked a fraction as good as the P4D models.(I know they couldn't be the same, but the sheer disparity in quality is staggering.)

As a side note, have they stated what Persona Sho's arcanum is?

Tamanon

Banned
If only the character models in Golden looked a fraction as good as the P4D models.(I know they couldn't be the same, but the sheer disparity in quality is staggering.)

As a side note, have they stated what Persona Sho's arcanum is?

I'm pretty sure they said he was the Sun.

Tamanon

Banned
I guess Moon would make a lot of sense for him with Tsukuyomi....

This card has to do with sleep patterns. This can mean both dreaming and nightmares. If one gets this card, one may be going through a particularly difficult emotional time. Rather than losing yourself in the overwhelming imagery and fantasy that signal the presence of the Moon, give form to this imagery through the creative arts (painting, writing, or dancing). The association this card bears with imagery and fantasy can put one in touch with visions and insight, creativity and psychic powers.[1]
The Moon can be interpreted with the feeling of uncertainty, where the past still haunts, unsure of a journey but still going ahead with it, feeling watched and because it is commonly associated with dreams, fantasies and mysteries this card can also be interpreted with surreal feelings and situations in your waking life.[2]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sophia

I knew the bit about normal Sho having the Sun.

The fact that they haven't confirmed his Arcanum as a Persona user despite having the Moon God Tsukuyomi is intriguing.

Well to be fair. Sho's arcana was only confirmed because he was playable. We'll learn Persona-Sho's arcana as soon as he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom