• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Rises everywhere!

Well to be fair. Sho's arcana was only confirmed because he was playable. We'll learn Persona-Sho's arcana as soon as he is.

I wonder if they'll ever make a character with a reversed Arcana.

I know three of TWILTS Waifus and I think another one is Tifa Lockheart.

image.php

:(

cj_iwakura

Also, I can't begin to imagine the bloodshed that would result from a harem sharing Tifa, Leanne, and Mia 'I touched you, die' The Swordmaster.

Jintor

YOU GOT THE TOUCH!

tumblr_mx6u3wOHZ71s4kwx2o3_500.jpg

YOU GOT THE POWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

TWILT

Banned
For those who want to know who my waifus, from left to right....

Dizzy (Guilty Gear), Mia (Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn), Athena Cykes (Ace Attorney Dual Destinies), Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy VII)
Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4), Leanne (Resonance of Fate), Hanako Ikezawa (Katawa Shoujo), Serena (Pokemon XY)

I regret nothing!
Also, I can't begin to imagine the bloodshed that would result from a harem sharing Tifa, Leanne, and Mia 'I touched you, die' The Swordmaster.
That's part of the plan. ;)

Rhapsody

Banned

Dizzy (Guilty Gear), Mia (Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn), Athena Cykes (Ace Attorney Dual Destinies), Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy VII)
Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4), Leanne (Resonance of Fate), Hanako Ikezawa (Katawa Shoujo), Serena (Pokemon XY)

I regret nothing!

I always saw that 2nd to last one at places. Had a hunch that was where it was from.

Still trying to finish B/W before getting to X/Y...
Rest was easy.

cjkeats

I regret nothing!

I only missed one! Never played Guilty Gear.

PK Gaming

I wonder if they'll ever use other decks besides the Rider Waite and Thoth decks.

The Ace Attorney character threw me off (never played an AA game), but I recognized the rest after a minute.
You need to fix

Guys, she needs to fix this

She REALLY needs to fix this

Squire

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom