• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Its true. I made this to help dantis-chin realize it.

Too far, Todd. Too far.

image.php

It all makes sense now.

Best non-Persona non-smt jarpegs?

Probably Kingdom Hearts 2 or Earthbound. Its been too long since I played either :/ I need to get on that.

(I'm also assuming pokemon doesn't count)

Edit: shit I forgot most of the Fire Emblem series.

Levito

Banned
Naoto is lovely Dantis, good choice.

Alright everyone, now that Dantis has shared us all us Waifu--it's time for the rest of us to do the same.

Mine:
fate_zero___saber_by_aragnael-d4pwom3.gif

Moonlight

Banned
Still holding out hope. Beginning to lose faith, though. Just does not look like they'll be doing any actual fighting.

Also, my waifu is known to anyone familiar with my last (and longest lasting) avatar.

015.jpg

New P4A2 article from 4gamer. Might tease a returning character that fans have been wanting, but I wouldn't know anything about that...

Waifus are for chumps.

C'mon man I hate everything moe, and even I can't resist my waifu's charm. Everyone's got a waifu, and if you don't accept your true feelings they might manifest as a shadow.

p.s. that picture is glorious.

mai wafu:

so dreamy. such a bad boy. wow

Caladrius

Yeah, Tsukiyomi actually looks really cool, IMO. I'm still not entirely sold on Sho's design proper, but his Persona is legit.

I actually like Sho's Tsukuyomi even better than the Kaneko version.

And it sure as hell blows this thing out of the water.

Well gee, they're really trying hard to hide who the mysterious Malevolent Entity is. :p

But Sho isn't the ME.

Arrso mai husbandosu aru Teddie, Kanji Makoto Tachibana, Zexion, Luxord and Link.

FluxWaveZ

The article that potentially teases a returning character that fans wanted is one other than Adachi.

I can't read Japanese either, which is why I said I wouldn't know anything about it if it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom