• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pan-hime

BahssidCAAAh3dR.jpg

Sophia

The more I listen to the Persona Q trailer, the more I want the Persona 1 cast to join them.

Persona 2 cast can stay out. They're smelly...

PK Gaming

GBvffsf.gif

Ok so back on topic:

Waifu warz now limited solely to Persona characters.

I guess it's about time we settled this bruh.

Top tier
-Ulala
-Maya
-Yukari
-Eriko (EP)

High tier
-Hamuko (FeMC)
-Mitsuru
-Aigis
-Fuuka
-Chie
-Yukiko
-Lisa

Mid tier
-Maki
-Yukino
-Toriumi
-Rise
-Ai
-Eriko (P1)
-Saori
-Yuko
-Chihiro
-Yosuke

Bottom tier
-Yumi
-Apple
-Ayase

Lunar15

I think it's funny that most waifu wars in this thread (which honestly don't happen nearly as much as people outside the thread would have you believe) are actually not about persona characters.

cj_iwakura

Those costumes fit pretty well, like Adachi's especially. NMH: A game I should get around to playing.

I've had Mass Destruction stuck in my head all day for some reason.

NMH is the best game on the Wii. I feel comfortable saying that. Beaten three times.

Soma

Top tier
-Ulala
-Maya
-Yukari

High tier
-Hamuko (FeMC)
-Mitsuru
-Aigis
-Fuuka
-Chie
-Yukiko

Mid tier
-Toriumi
-Rise
-Ai
-Saori
-Yuko
-Chihiro
-Yosuke

Bottom tier
-Yumi
-Apple
I'm... actually finding it pretty hard to disagree with a lot of this.

Marche90

I guess that was enough derailing for a while :p (last post about something persona-unrelated. I swear)

Wow, even the Ahoge (the cowlick for those who don't understand anime lingo) went into this one. It must have required a crazy amount of hair gel.

Those costumes fit pretty well, like Adachi's especially. NMH: A game I should get around to playing.

I've had Mass Destruction stuck in my head all day for some reason.

NMH is great, even if the free roaming areas dull the experience somewhat.

Welp, this thread is moving too fast for me now.

EMT0

Banned
It's on my to do list. Might as well wait for Refrain to finish before I tackle it.

He mentioned he was excited for Q because it reminded him of P1.

Love it.

But she put down Persona 2. I'm expecting blood to be shed. I already payed for my ticket :(

Rhapsody

Banned
I need to continue watching LB. I read the VN, and hearing that JC Staff was handling the adaptation disappointed me.
From what I watched, they did an ok job. Still missing something though.

todd360

I need to continue watching LB. I read the VN, and hearing that JC Staff was handling the adaptation disappointed me.
From what I watched, they did an ok job. Still missing something though.

I read VN as well. I love the anime just as much. Everyone gets to hung up on minor things.

Rhapsody

Banned
I read VN as well. I love the anime just as much. Everyone gets to hung up on minor things.

Yeah. I admit that I only watched several eps of season 1, and it did end up better than I thought it would.
It's too bad that school makes selective on what I watch. So I usually put stuff I've read beforehand on hold faster.

todd360

Guys. Dantis jokes are funny in the moment, once or twice. When you bring it up hours after he's seemingly offline, you're no longer being funny. You're just being an ass...

I'm just trying to learn how to photoshop better. Don't be mad at me sophia. I wanted you to be my waifu but you keep pushing me away!

Moonlight

Banned
You take that back.
I will not.

Even Suzuno was better than Chiho.

Top tier
-Ulala
-Maya
-Yukari
-Eriko (EP)

High tier
-Hamuko (FeMC)
-Mitsuru
-Aigis
-Fuuka
-Chie
-Yukiko

Mid tier
-Maki
-Toriumi
-Rise
-Ai
-Eriko (P1)
-Saori
-Yuko
-Chihiro
-Yosuke

Bottom tier
-Yumi
-Apple
-Ayase
Man, there's no Lisa in here. List is invalid. Otherwise, besides Rise being much too low, I can agree with this. You get mad props for Yukari being so high up. Also, Maki is only that high if we agree we're using her P2 incarnation.

Also, I just saw Yosuke mixed up in there, hahaha.

EDIT:

So, a lot of the network functionality in Golden seems kind of pointless, right?
Vox Populi is a pretty useful feature, but I personally don't think it's worth the extra five or ten seconds at the end of each day. Otherwise, yeah, stuff like SOS is pretty dead.

the topic - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - this thread

guys, let's get back on topic, put the waifu stuff/gif talk/dantis jokes aside for now.

So, a lot of the network functionality in Golden seems kind of pointless, right?

At this point I'd think so. S.O.S. system probably isn't too lively since the game's been out for a while now.

Sophia

Everyone. Please get back on topic. We're here to discuss Persona. If you want to discuss waifus or anime or stuff, take it to Twitter or IRC. That's what they're there for.

Let's not have the mods getting on our case again because we're off-topic. :(

I'm just trying to learn how to photoshop better. Don't be mad at me sophia. I wanted you to be my waifu but you keep pushing me away!

Okay now you're just being creepy. Knock it off.

Agreed. To be fair though, It would've been really funny in the moment.

Don't get me wrong. I like to tease Dantis as much as the next person here. But that stuff was over four hours ago.

Marche90

Taylor Swift must be a big Saber fan.

LOLWUT?

Seriously...? *facepalm* I don't follow celebrities at all, so I didn't knew who she was. Big cowlick indeed...

I still need to get onto reading LB... but I'm still waiting on the full EX patch. The version I have lol

Also, kinda serious question: how many of you are still playing P4A? I'm on the fence about buying it, since I want a few friends of mine to play it, but I would like to play online from time to time too.

Squire

Banned
Honestly, the biggest mistake you can make is taking that stuff from us seriously.

I don't have any waifus. S'only entatainment! /jay z

Gazoinks

I still need to get onto reading LB... but I'm still waiting on the full EX patch. The version I have lol

Also, kinda serious question: how many of you are still playing P4A? I'm on the fence about buying it, since I want a few friends of mine to play it, but I would like to play online from time to time too.

I keep going back and forth on whether I want to get it, but I probably won't. Just gonna wait 'till A2 comes out and get that.

EMT0

Banned
WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT their Black Friday loot? Guys?

I got me Soul Hackers, FFXIV, two year's worth of PS+, a Galaxy S4, and a new 27" monitor. Beat that, senpais.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom