• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantis

Look what came in!
proxy.jpg

and got an extra copy of one by accident
proxy.jpg

They're the fliers, right? Rather than the full posters?

Kazzy

Ultimate villain of PQ is Minako/Hamuko who is pissed about her non-canon status

If a FemMC falls in a Forest Tartarus and there's no one canon there to hear it, does it make a sound?

They're the fliers, right? Rather than the full posters?

Yeah, there the mini-posters/flyers that you can get an most cinemas. They are still pretty awesome, though.

Rest assured, I have the full-size version of the blue and white one, and it's glorious!

Lunar15

Really glad they're sticking with the blue and white motif from P3's original intro. I always thought that was a striking color combo.

Dantis

Yeah, there the mini-posters/flyers that you can get an most cinemas. They are still pretty awesome, though.

Rest assured, I have the full-size version of the blue and white one, and it's glorious!

Yeah, they're definitely cool, but the full sized posters are really cool.

I'm jealous either way, haha.

But I thought you hated anime?
I need to borrow the official guide to dantis. Who has it currently?

Stop this. You're trying too hard.

Squire

Banned
Keisuke Watabe. You may know his character designs from Crest of the Stars/Banner of the Stars, which aired on TechTV's anime block.

I vaguely remember that, yeah. I'll have to pull up his tag on the ol' image boards!

So I finally managed to snag a copy of Valkyria Chronicles. Hopefully it will live up to hype :p

I think you'll like that. A lot.

Now I'm curious to know what Scrafty thinks of that game.

PK Gaming

From what i've seen, they tried to make every character viable and awesome in their own way.

The good characters seem like they're still good, but the lesser characters got some much needed buffs. For instance, Yosuke can actually cause knockdown with his new moves--- Uh... think of it like causing a knock down in P3/P4, it's pretty potent! Elizabeth has 6 Persona cards and like a dozen new tricks in her arsenal and Kanji looks pretty baller (he's still a grappler in a game like P4A, but he doesn't seem so bad). All-in-all, I have a good feeling about P4U2.

Squire

Banned
In the Persona Q trailer it says Character Design is by Soejima, but that may apply only to the original P3&4 cast, I dunno.

I guess I'm making an assumption, but I wouldn't be surprised. Character designers finish their work on a project really early. That's why Nomura's name is on a dozen SE projects every year.

Tirod

just looking at the prices of figures slay me sometimes

There's some I'm dying to own, but I'm in a transitional search period of going from internship to job so I need to not throw more cash at figures. :(

I've got 13 SMT/Persona related ones, and some other franchise stuff. I had to cut myself off from buying more.

Squire

Banned
cR4BxOz.jpg

7rYJlFa.jpg

Also, didn't realize you could get an exclusive black/grey version of this.

dyNbchg.jpg

I'm going through a Rise phase. Cut me some slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom