• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BVAqAj3.jpg

L...l....lewd!

Photoshopped to hell. :lol

Dantis

Worst part about losing grinding progress is MORE GRINDING AWAITS. And not the club kind either.

I know you're probably joking, but drawing, discussing, or embracing feminine things shouldn't effect your masculinity one way or another. Plus there's nothing wrong with femininity anyways.

I was indeed joking.

Worst part about losing grinding progress is MORE GRINDING AWAITS. And not the club kind either.

I know you're probably joking, but drawing, discussing, or embracing feminine things shouldn't effect your masculinity one way or another. Plus there's nothing wrong with femininity anyways.

I beat the game and am now in the post game, grinding for an ultra high level demon. You were talking about how you WISH Persona had awesome post game like other Megatens?

Soul Hackers has 5 dungeons with a super boss at the end, which of course, the final of those is a big pain. Once you take care of the 5 super bosses, you can do new game+, which lets you get some new demons you didnt get depending on your Nemechi's gender. You can unlock an altered ending. Once you finish all that and have super strong demons and stuff, you can take on the Ex Game, which is another dungeon filled with the hardest enemies and super bosses and an ultimate boss. Winning gets you nothing, you cant even save when you win, you get a thank you message from Atlus.

Sophia

But she's pretty, so that makes it okay.

No it does not!

The hair is the wrong color and style! The headband is difficult to see! There's a weird marking on the chest! The armband is on the wrong arm! The arm attachments are the wrong color! All completely wrong. :mad:

Dantis

No it does not!

The hair is the wrong color and style! The headband is difficult to see! There's a wear marking on the chest! The armband is on the wrong arm! The arm attachments are the wrong color! All completely wrong. :mad:

...I'm okay with it.

Completely off topic: I want a JRPG because I'd planned on buying Bravely Default and now I don't want it. I'm thinking of getting Xillia instead. Is it good?

Squire

Banned
No it does not!

The hair is the wrong color and style! The headband is difficult to see! There's a wear marking on the chest! The armband is on the wrong arm! The arm attachments are the wrong color! All completely wrong. :mad:

Cool your jets.

Literally.

kewlmyc

No it does not!

So Sophia is super critical about cosplay? I learned something new today.

Caladrius

...I'm okay with it.

Completely off topic: I want a JRPG because I'd planned on buying Bravely Default and now I don't want it. I'm thinking of getting Xillia instead. Is it good?

I have it in my backlog. I've heard mixed opinions on it (Like all Tales games) but I've heard a bit more good about it than bad.

I'll be glad when finals are over so I can start ripping through my PS3 collection. It feels dirty to have unopened games.

Sophia

So Sophia is super critical about cosplay? I learned something new today.

Nah. I just wanted to amusingly exaggerate. Although my inner perfectionist is annoyed by the inconsistencies....

...I'm okay with it.

It's a Tales RPG. If you've played one of them, you have an idea of what to expect from all of them. Unless the only one you played was Tales of the Tempest. ;p

Fantastic battle systems, with stories and characters that alternate between being cliche and deconstructing the cliche, with sometimes questionable game design in areas other than battle.

Dantis

Nah. I just wanted to amusingly exaggerate. Although my inner perfectionist is annoyed by the inconsistencies....

It's a Tales RPG. If you've played one of them, you have an idea of what to expect from all of them. Unless the only one you played was Tales of the Tempest. ;p

Fantastic battle systems, with stories and characters that alternate between being cliche and deconstructing the cliche, with sometimes questionable game design in areas other than battle.

That's what I thought, but for some reason I feel like I heard criticisms about how it's unfinished or something weird?

kewlmyc

That's what I thought, but for some reason I feel like I heard criticisms about how it's unfinished or something weird?

People claim it's unfinished because it's shorter than the average Tales game and doesn't feature a lot of stuff past Tales games have had (lots of post game sidequests, cameo battles). Tales of Xillia 2 solves all of these problems I hear.

She doesn't at the beach, where the guys are like "WOAH CHECK OUT THAT HOT BABE"
She was wearing a sundress that outlined her "figure". Also she's a blond in a Japanese game, so yeah.

Dantis

People claim it's unfinished because it's shorter than the average Tales game and doesn't feature a lot of stuff past Tales games have had (lots of post game sidequests, cameo battles). Tales of Xillia 2 solves all of these problems I hear.

Think I'm going to get Dream Team Bros instead. I know I like that, at least.

Squire

Banned

You really know TVT like the back of your hand!

...eh, I'll give you that. Blonds are awesome.

Why weren't there any blonds in P4, excluding Teddie? Wasted potential.

Going by the entry, Yukiko would've worked perfectly. Teddie works pretty well as a male example though. The game even plays with the fact the trope is actually gender-neutral with the culture festival.

EMT0

Banned
...eh, I'll give you that. Blonds are awesome.

Why weren't there any blonds in P4, excluding Teddie? Wasted potential.

If the light hits it correctly it does

The characters do comment ingame on people's strange hair colors and are conscious of black/brown being predominant in Japan. IIRC, Kanji, Teddie, Yu, Akihiko, and Aigis all receive commentary for their odd-in-Japan hair colors in passing.

Sophia

More than a few students comment on Aigis throughout the game. They also start to notice that she's not quite normal..... but as the one student outside your classroom notes, she kinda gets a free pass. Because she's hot. >_>;

The characters do comment ingame on people's strange hair colors and are conscious of black/brown being predominant in Japan. IIRC, Kanji, Teddie, Yu, Akihiko, and Aigis all receive commentary for their odd-in-Japan hair colors in passing.

Yu and Akihiko's hair colors are weird anywhere though.

Pls don't call random cosplayers a bitch even if their costume is inaccurate or you're doing it for humorous purposes

Don't tone police me.

kewlmyc

More than a few students comment on Aigis throughout the game. They also start to notice that she's not quite normal..... but as the one student outside your classroom notes, she kinda gets a free pass. Because she's hot. >_>;

"Everytime she walks, the floor shakes, what's up with that?"
"Who cares, she's hot"

That definitely sounds like high school to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom