• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantis

Maybe Dantis is excited to get a peek at Chie-chan dancing!

Actually, that is one of the things I want to see. I really want to know what everyone will look like in it.

And yeah, I read it has over 30 tracks, rather than 30 on the dot. Mildly concerned that new tracks aren't going to be Meguro also, which would be bloody typical and incredibly infuriating for me.

Ha! I agree with this. Two very weak tracks. Can't stand True Story especially.

Is that comparable to similar games?

What Wikipedia says about latest Hatsune Miku game (of which P4DAN is built off of):
"33 songs (32 new and 1 old) are obtained normally by playing through the game, 4 songs are only available through AR Mode, 1 song is DLC and must be purchased from the Playstation Network, and 6 are included with Project DIVA F (The VITA port), but will be released later as DLC for f."

How likely will it be to have Person 3 songs be DLC? Probably quite high.

I imagine there will be several P3 tracks in it normally.

FluxWaveZ

Marvel is way more fun to play than to watch, although that depends on your tolerance of Doom and Vergil.

Actually, Marvel is more fun to watch than it is to play for me now. I was pretty into vanilla, but I'll admit the major reason I dropped off Ultimate was because of how they screwed up Phoenix Wright.

Actually, that is one of the things I want to see. I really want to know what everyone will look like in it.

And yeah, I read it has over 30 tracks, rather than 30 on the dot. Mildly concerned that new tracks aren't going to be Meguro also, which would be bloody typical and incredibly infuriating for me.

Ha! I agree with this. Two very weak tracks. Can't stand True Story especially.

I figured they would include it because this game needs as many vocal tracks as possible. I think the only thing that won't make is the P1/P2 stuff.

I figured they would include it because this game needs as many vocal tracks as possible. I think the only thing that won't make is the P1/P2 stuff.

I would genuinely be surprised if anything from P2 makes it in, but I think there's a slim chance you'll see some of the tracks from P1P like School Days.

...and, if we really believe hard enough, Persona 5 tracks!

I'm ready to pop and lock to Mass Destruction!

Gomen Trigger-kun, but Mass Destruction is DLC that comes out a month after the game's release. You can lean with it, rock with it to Wiping All Out in the normal game though!

Actually, Marvel is more fun to watch than it is to play for me now. I was pretty into vanilla, but I'll admit the major reason I dropped off Ultimate was because of how they screwed up Phoenix Wright.

I think they did an awesome job making him into a fighting game character, and I loved playing Phoenix Wright so much pre-H&H patch. I actually racked up a half-decent win record with him, too! Then the aforementioned patch came along and nerfed both Turnabout mode and his assists to the point where he was way more risk than reward, which really, really saddened me. My original team upon getting the game was PW/Vergil/Nemesis, but after the patch it became Taskmaster/Nova/Nem :(

I would genuinely be surprised if anything from P2 makes it in, but I think there's a slim chance you'll see some of the tracks from P1P like School Days.
School days would fit right in, would love lone prayer as well.

...and, if we really believe hard enough, Persona 5 tracks!
Let me tell you about this thing called DLC. But honestly, if they unveiled the P5 battle theme before then, I wouldn't be surprised if it made it. Time to make history was unveiled waaaaaay before the P4G came out right? Most people though it was going to be the opening.

Yeah Yukiko's speech was wild. Girl is all kinds of mixed up.

It was between Rise and Chie. I picked Rise. I regret it :(

Couldn't pick a girl?
I felt sorry for Chie and the others. "I'm your gf and I don't know what you're doing today." Talk about a guilt trip.

I gave no fucks about those girls and their feelings. You should have known what you were gettting yourself into when you went the pimps route. Also, Rise>Chie by a country mile. It's not even debatable. You made the right choice.

kewlmyc

I think they did an awesome job making him into a fighting game character, and I loved playing Phoenix Wright so much pre-H&H patch. I actually racked up a half-decent win record with him, too! Then the aforementioned patch came along and nerfed both Turnabout mode and his assists to the point where he was way more risk than reward, which really, really saddened me. My original team upon getting the game was PW/Vergil/Nemesis, but after the patch it became Taskmaster/Nova/Nem :(

Don't even get me started on Phoenix Wright. They decide to nerf ONE CHARACTER in that game, and it was him!? Are you fucking joking? The character nobody but fans online picked? The character no tourney players picked? Fuck off.

Acid08

Banned
I gave no fucks about those girls and their feelings. You should have known what you were gettting yourself into when you went the pimps route. Also, Rise>Chie by a country mile. It's not even debatable. You made the right choice.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaan Chie is definitely the coolest of the girls. Rise is the most desirable though.

Lemstar

At least Phoenix Wright is still better than Nemesis.

emoticon-2868-src-5a7a81bb829e1a4c-28x28.png

Word

She also drops it when you try to hit on her during the ski-trip if you currently you have a girlfriend.
Ooooohhh I don't remember this.
I like Rise a lot when she drops the facade. I swing to meh when she has it back on.

Rise's rejection speech is probably just as devastating imho. One of the few scenes where she drops her meta-facade.

Naoto's was kinda crazy, picked her out of sympathy.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah I have to agree. Marvel's a really fun game to play, but I've gotten sick of seeing Doom and/or Vergil on every team.
That's how Marvel has always been though. MvC2 is my favorite fighter ever but the pro play bores the shit out of me. Seeing the same five or six characters played exactly the same way sucks. The lower tier characters make that game.

Guile/Spidey/Tron Bonne 4 lyfe.

How else do you expect them to react if they find out that you're cheating on them? And on Valentine's Day, of all days.

I was disappointed that they didn't beat me up and break up with me. Especially when you consider that I'm nailing their best friends. Even Chie is aware and gets geeked when you pick her iirc. Like, what kind of shit is that?

Sophia

How else do you expect them to react if they find out that you're cheating on them? And on Valentine's Day, of all days.

In all honesty, they're being pretty generous considering what the player can potentially be doing. In real life, if you found your boyfriend was dating six other girls on Valentine's Day, it wouldn't end with just all of you weeping and being disappointed.... >_>;

LX_Theo

Banned
Pretty much a given if there's 30 tracks. Persona 4 does not have 30 vocal tracks on its own.
Well, it's a dancing game with songs getting remixed from P4, P4G, P4A, P4U2(probably), and the anime. No telling what they could do with non-vocal tracks, too

Sophia

Well, it's a dancing game with songs getting remixed from P4, P4G, P4A, P4U2(probably), and the anime. No telling what they could do with non-vocal tracks, too

If it's anything like Project Diva, I doubt it'll have non vocal tracks. P4 itself has around 8-10 tracks, P4G has three, Arena has two, the anime has around 10 or so.... still leaves some songs unaccounted for.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
In all honesty, they're being pretty generous considering what the player can potentially be doing. In real life, if you found your boyfriend was dating six other girls on Valentine's Day, it wouldn't end with just all of you weeping and being disappointed.... >_>;

Yeah, you could have ended up with a nice boat ending.

Acid08

Banned
There's gotta be some P3 songs as unlockables. Would be super disappointed if there wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom