• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People call the robot girls (Aigis, Metis, Labyrs) that. Originated from 4chan I think?

Hence images like this:
That image always makes me laugh lol
Interesting little detail from the new Persona 3 movie trailer: You can see Mitsuru's maids, and the setting looks like her resort house. Going up to Yakushima potentially confirmed?

I'd lean on filler scene explaining who she is, if only because the cast so far makes no mention of Aigis. Unless they decide to end it right during the Yakushima trip. Still a cool thing to pick out though.

CrazyDude

That image always makes me laugh lol

I'd lean on filler scene explaining who she is, if only because the cast so far makes no mention of Aigis. Unless they decide to end it right during the Yakushima trip. Still a cool thing to pick out though.

It would be an awkward place to end it.

It would be an awkward place to end it.

Yeah that's the main reason why I'm going on filler "who they are" kind of scene. To end it right in the middle of the Yakushima trip would mean to end it right after
seeing the video footage and Yukari running out/Makoto talking to her about it
. If that was the end of the Yakushima trip that wouldn't be so bad, but there's still more after that.

FluxWaveZ

This may be off-topic... but on the slim connection that this may be regarding Atlus USA... apparently Amazon has leaked and then withdrew a listing that puts Atlus USA under the Conception II game for the 3DS & PSV. There is also that mysterious website too.

(http://www.atlus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11345&page=3)

Sure. Only that person managed to see the supposed "leaked" Amazon listing and woops! They forgot to take a screencap.

That would be so much better than that Daylight crap.
I played the demo, it's fucking bonkers.

Er, what's wrong with Daylight?

Tell that to the crabs.

Won't someone think of the crabs?

Mr.-Krabs-Plays-The-Worlds-Smallest-Violin.gif

Meia

I'm torn between wanting to see more, and just waiting for the game to hit. Damn, too much hype. Can't wait to see what the shadow characters 1-hits are...

And I could see the movie opening with Mitsuru talking to her father or something, hence the maids. You probably want to introduce a character like that early. For that reason I'd be shocked if they didn't introduce Strega in some capacity as well. The hotel full moon would be perfect to end it in that role, but who knows?

Randomly woke up and am playing P4A Arcade mode, and I forgot that I'll Face Myself -Battle- was even in this game. WHY COULDN'T WE PICK THIS FOR THE BATTLE SONG.

FluxWaveZ

I thought it was the mirror match theme. Or am I making that up?

If not it should be.

You're making it up. Mirror match theme for P4 characters was Reach Out To The Truth. MM theme for P3 characters was Mass Destruction.

People thought from the beginning that it should have been I'll Face Myself -Battle- for the MM themes and it seemed like an overall notable omission, but perhaps it's because they had planned ahead for Shadow characters in a P4A2.

You're making it up. Mirror match theme for P4 characters was Reach Out To The Truth. MM theme for P3 characters was Mass Destruction.

People thought from the beginning that it should have been I'll Face Myself -Battle- for the MM themes and it seemed like an overall notable omission, but perhaps it's because they had planned ahead for Shadow characters in a P4A2.

I kind of feel like the random
Shadow Yu battle you can do in Arcade Mode
kind of hints at that somewhat.

Dantis

Meia

Honesty had no thoughts about Daylight, and barely knew of it's existence, until that hidden bit in the email with that ultrasound. If that really is a promo for that game, they'll have my money, because that was creepy as shit.

FluxWaveZ

What the fuck! My cynical self had just looked at that image in the other thread and the first thought that came to my mind was "haha, great joke (not)", but that shit's real?

Yeah, not sure what this means.

Holy shit, haha!

I thought Mike was joking, click on it, and NOPE.

So, still ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that it's P5? :p

Still no ARC systems logo, so I'm remaining hopeful that it's not P4A2, and Teddie pretty much guarantees it's not to do with the P3 movie.

What it is though...probably another concert at this point.

Meia

Igor was never a mascot, he was more of Persona's cheerful but creepy as fuck grandpa

Yes, but if it was Igor appearing in the boxes, you'd know what it meant. The odds of him even being in 5 are low because of the death, so they wouldn't use him in that role probably. I CAN see using Teddie in that role however.

At any rate, hype somewhat deflated a bit now, which is probably for the best all around anyway. Always better off being pleasantly surprised than pissed. :p

Three P4 announcements. Golden for PS3, a DVD release of the stage-show, and new Pachinko machines. Am I doing it right? :p

FluxWaveZ

What it is though...probably another concert at this point.

I'd be willing to bet a whole lot that it is absolutely not a concert.

I've always maintained that this is game related, and I have full confidence that it will be. Not too sure Teddie means that this is Persona 4 related, either. Though, it could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom