• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
So I was watching the GB Quick Look of the Persona PSP remake and I really liked the battle music, anyone have a song name for it?

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
A crossover that's been long overdue
tumblr_mvsrzt5RK11qe9g4mo2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvsrzt5RK11qe9g4mo1_r1_500.jpg

This is great because I'm reading Part V right now.

SO MY FRIENDS,WHAT YOU BEEN PLAYIN:
Well, I was playing P4G for the third time and just started Soul Sacrifice. But then I got into GW2 and I now have 16 hours in the last 6 days. I'm scared.
My question is, is it worth playing Persona 4 Arena for the story or is it a sort of unwelcome sequel?
There are different opinions about it. The story, while being canon, it seems more like a fan-fiction, a story a bit silly just to make the characters meet and fight each other.
Personally, I (kinda) enjoyed the story, but I wouldn't say you're really missing out on much stuff.

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if this is the place to ask but I just completed Persona 4 and got the true ending. Which to me perfectly wrapped up the story with a sense of closure that isn't normally seen in the genre.

My question is, is it worth playing Persona 4 Arena for the story or is it a sort of unwelcome sequel?

It is, Or you can just watch it on Youtube.

Lunar15

Starbound.

Question for PersonaGAF:

If you were going to commission a designer for a replica of something from persona (non-figurines) what would it be? Money not being a factor, of course.

Starbound.

Question for PersonaGAF:

If you were going to commission a designer for a replica of something from persona (non-figurines) what would it be? Money not being a factor, of course.

Tartarus. 1:1 scale. Randomizing floors essential. Shadows sold separately.

Gazoinks

Starbound.

Question for PersonaGAF:

Tarot set, probably. Or go really ridiculous and get an Izanagi costume or something.

Trigger

I can't tell you what game I've been playing because It's❤A❤Secret!

Persona Q? Fallout 4? Titanfall? I'm going to picture it being awesome for the sake of being jelly.

Starbound.

Question for PersonaGAF:

Tatsuya's red jacket.

Hey PersonaGAF, how are all of you doing today?

Well the past week I've been modding Skyrim out with graphical improvements to make it look amazing. Which led to me finally finishing the main quest, which like a lot of writing in Elder Scrolls felt quite underwhelming.

Also I finally downloaded and installed Brutal Doom mod for Doom. Which turns Doom into something incredible.

I hope you have the Randy Savage dragon mod for Skyrim

Lets never progress to P5. Lets have ultimate versions of every game!

P1 with the PSP improvements, but selectable original ost, and fixed glitches from the PSP one, oh and updated portraits and high res art!

P2IS with the PSP improvements but with the PS1 difficulty and balance because they messed up the PSP balance. Include all the free dlc quests and the quest creator they removed from the US one. Also high res art.

P2EP, just port the PSP version because that version is a perfect version of that game, and the best PSP version of a Persona game we ever got, too bad it never got localized. Just bring that one over with high res assets!

P3FES and P3P combined but bring some of the female protagonist improvements over to the male campaign, such as non romance paths for the romance characters, and bring The Answer over for the female protagonist story as well, also include difficulty select for The Answer.

P4...already has a definitive version!

PK Gaming

I'm pretty open to most pairings, but Yu X Kanji honestly creeps me out.

I've always seen that relationship as a big brother / little brother type deal.

Tamanon

Banned
I have been playing Assassin's Creed 4 and LOVING it. It's such a great pirate feel and so much fun to just sail around, get in fights and explore islands.

Also, still playing WoW when I don't have the TV and I need a break from studying. Working on the legendary with my warrior and leveling another paladin tank, just because I need a jewelcrafter.

Finished my last final today, so I get 4 days off before....we have to start packing and planning for our move in January to my next college.

fertygo

Some people just not deserving Yosuke.

Btw I'm ready to face IS Final boss, the guide make it sound like nightmare and I pretty much already ignoring the persona set to have in that guide lulz..

Gazoinks

Some people just not deserving Yosuke.

Btw I'm ready to face IS Final boss, the guide make it sound like nightmare and I pretty much already ignoring the persona set to have in that guide lulz..

It's not very hard as long as you take out the most dangerous parts first.

Rhapsody

Banned
Also man I would LOVE a definitive P3 but I just don't see it happening. Has Atlus ever released a game 4 times?

Dunno if you want to count it, but there's SMT1. Lost count on how many rereleases that one got.
Still, I wouldn't be surprised if there was another P3 release down the line. Just because they can, and it wouldn't be extremely hard.

Gazoinks

Dunno if you want to count it, but there's SMT1. Lost count on how many rereleases that one got.
Still, I wouldn't be surprised if there was another P3 release down the line. Just because they can, and it wouldn't be extremely hard.

According to HardcoreGaming101, SMT1 was released for:
Super Famicon!
PC Engine Super CD!
Mega CD!
GBA!
PSX!

So yeah

Lunar15

Surprised no one mentioned a replica of a weapon. Then again, the Persona series isn't really known for weapons, is it? Seems like it's one of the few RPG's that isn't really known for a particular weapon.

I bet you could commission a pretty great replica of Labrys' axe, though. I'm guessing that would be Dantis' choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom