• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazoinks

Surprised no one mentioned a replica of a weapon. Then again, the Persona series isn't really known for weapons, is it? Seems like it's one of the few RPG's that isn't really known for a particular weapon.

I bet you could commission a pretty great replica of Labrys' axe, though. I'm guessing that would be Dantis' choice.

Yeah, I can't actually think of a single iconic weapon in the series besides possibly Labrys' axe. Heck, I can't even think of any in SMT proper.

Yeah, I can't actually think of a single iconic weapon in the series besides possibly Labrys' axe. Heck, I can't even think of any in SMT proper.

Demi-Fiend's FIST has some charm to it.

I think the role of iconic weapon is filled with Personas in Persona, but mainline has very little weapon association with characters.
Tvtropes tangent
The Protagonist's "Audio Atlus" headphones, Yukari's heart-shaped choker, and Junpei's baseball cap in Persona 3.
In Persona 2, we have Tatsuya's lighter, Jun's flowers (and watch), and Maya's Mister Rabbit.

Lunar15

Well, for SMT you could get a replica of the gauntlets from IV.

I remember Yu got some pretty sweet swords in the end-game of P4, but I'm not sure if i'd commission a replica for those.

The only other thing I could think of would be like, Tomoe's laser naginata.

Acid08

Banned
The only other thing I could think of would be like, Tomoe's laser naginata.
Found it for you bro

61DBE7985056900B1013D53D5807CB17.jpg

Moonlight

Banned
I'd argue that Izanagi's Amenonuhoko (the naginata) is very distinctive and arguably the most recognizable weapon in the Persona franchise.

Lemstar

Problem with that is my family still exchanges gifts and whatnot (though I have to buy gifts too ever since I turned 18, lol). Both are on my list. Makes deals like that awfully badly timed.
Buy a copy for yourself; you have until January 15th to return it.

Squire

Banned
Welcome back.

Welcome back, it's been too quiet around here recently. I know why now though.

it's finals time

Hurrrrray! Welcome back sir! :D

Thanks a lot guys. :)

Cheska, I love that avatar!

Welcome back. You're not allowed to get banned again, so no more shitposting. :|

No one even manged to outpost you in your absence! Welcome back!

Welcome back-- now no more getting banned, you hear?!

Welcome home.

Play it safe because my account necromancers are almost tapped out.

Welcome back. No more bannings pls.

Indeed. In the future I must take better care. Thanks a lot, guys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom