• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fou-Lu

Who's the best romance option in Persona 3? In 4 I easily chose Yukiko because I like her most, but I don't feel he same of any girl in 3.

kiriin

tumblr_mxlxezJrIk1sprw46o1_500.jpg

Dont get your hope up. Fake.

I only thought Mitsuru got cool just like Aigis....in The Journey, she is just kind of bland and mediocre, in The Answer and P4A, she becomes cool then awesome.

EMT0

Banned
This is just another one of those pages that needs to die in hellfire, nothing to see here. Good show though, Buddha. Good show.

Dantis

I love how its either Yosuke is the best bro character in the series or he's trash, I see those two opinions on him more than any other.

Best character.

Ruined in Arena, but that kind of goes without saying at this point.

EDIT: Well this page is something. Time to leave again!

Best character.

Ruined in Arena, but that kind of goes without saying at this point.

EDIT: Well this page is something. Time to leave again!

But he is almost exactly the same in Arena, hes one of the characters who, not only doesn't get flanderized, but gets even better.

Omikaru

I don't think Yosuke hates gay people, but he does have a strange fear around Kanji sexing him at night, all because he thinks he's gay. That is pretty homophobic in the strictest sense, but he's also friends with Kanji and generally accepting of how he is, so I don't think there's any hatred there. He's an insensitive jerk with stupid ideas, i.e. a teenager.

Of course not everyone grows out of that attitude, but even Yosuke showed signs of maturity in the game, so I expect he will eventually.

Gazoinks

I don't think Yosuke hates gay people, but he does have a strange fear around Kanji sexing him at night, all because he thinks he's gay. That is pretty homophobic in the strictest sense, but he's also friends with Kanji and generally accepting of how he is, so I don't think there's any hatred there. He's an insensitive jerk with stupid ideas, i.e. a teenager.

Of course not everyone grows out of that attitude, but even Yosuke showed signs of maturity in the game, so I expect he will eventually.

Yeah, pretty much that. Yosuke's an awkward dork with a lot of resentment over being forced to move to the country. He's kind of a dick, but that's kind of the point. He's not really hateful, he's just a teenager.

Acid08

Banned
Y'all can't handle these hot truths. This hot fire.

but really the "are we safe with you" scene was horrid and cemented my hate for that clown

Squire

Banned

Whoa, whoa, Omi, what are you doing? You can't actually give balanced acknowledgement to Yosuke's character arc! No, sir!

You have to love him or hate him, Omi. And remember: He isn't homophobic. At all. Ever.

Revisionist history is your friend!

Omikaru

Whoa, whoa, Omi, what are you doing? You can't actually give balanced acknowledgement to Yosuke's character arc! No, sir!

You have to love him or hate him, Omi. And remember: He isn't homophobic. At all. Ever.

You're right, fuck Yosuke! Literally! If he thinks gay people will rape him, maybe gay people should rape him!

Rar rar!

Necrovex

This page is true gold. This is what I love about Persona-Gaf at times. Pure insanity.

I wouldn't call Yosuke a homophobe; he's an immature teenager who lives in a society that jests gay culture. He seems like someone who will slowly mature and grow out making constant 'Kanji is going to sex me up at night' jokes.

I just said those are two of the most vocal opinions I see about him yo, and yes he has homophobic behavior in that tent scene, but I doubt he meant anything truly malicious by it, hes just an idiot, who teases and makes fun of everyone on the investigation team. I feel like the tent scene was the only time he was truly being serious about it and not just teasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom