• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight

Banned
Pictured: Levito

whK0FG9.jpg

(thanks!)

Necrovex

Thanks for Civilization IV, Levito! But I cannot promise to be civil this holiday. My mother's blood does not allow this to be the case.

Levito

Banned
Thanks a lot for Dust, Levito! Now I feel bad that I didn't get anything for you :(

:D

Thanks for Dysfunctional Systems! And thanks to Kewlmyc for Contagion!

Don't worry about paying me back or anything guys--all of it was bought with Steam bucks I got from selling TF2 items and cards I had saved in my inventory. Steam marketplace is a goldmine.

Merry Christmas, PersonaGAF! These past few months have been so much fun; this community is really special and I'm so happy to be a part of it!

And thanks for Shadowrun, Levito! :D

Coldsnap

11 or so hours into Persona 3 FES. I'm not really sure if I like it the main characters.There's actually not much dialogue between them other than shadow hunting business. Maybe it will change as the story progresses, but so far there's been way more character development from side characters.

11 or so hours into Persona 3 FES. I'm not really sure if I like it the main characters.There's actually not much dialogue between them other than shadow hunting business. Maybe it will change as the story progresses, but so far there's been way more character development from side characters.

Still a long way to go, It'll get better.

Happy Holidays Persona-Gaf.

^was totally gonna post that before I left but changed my mind at the last second

That's how it is, P3 purposely feels colder than other Persona games, it's part I the atmosphere.

PK Gaming

Merry Christmas PersonaGAF

My family doesn't celebrate Christmas, so it usually passes me by, but things were different this time around. A very good friend of mine sent me a lovely Persona 4 pin set.
AiAEM1C.jpg

I don't have any awesome Persona swag so this made me super happy.

I also got a Tartaros T-shirt!

It's a bit too big for me, but it's the thought that counts.

Another good friend of mine gave me an awesome present.

A tin carrying a ton of my absolute favorite candy / chocolate combination, and...

Custom made pins of my favorite 2 Ace Attorney characters!

When I got home, my bro got me this book.

The book that will help achieve my goal of becoming a decent artist.

Gotta say, today (yesterday) was fantastic ♪

"Furthermore, Persona 5 will use life-sized character models in a change from previous Persona games to increase the sense of reality that the player is supposed to perceive."

What does life-sized characters model mean?

Life size as in realistic models? As in 3D models and no 2D sprites?

Acid08

Banned
"Furthermore, Persona 5 will use life-sized character models in a change from previous Persona games to increase the sense of reality that the player is supposed to perceive."

Realistic probably. Higher poly count for the most realistic high schoolers possible.

Where did you get that quote from?

LX_Theo

Banned

I think most people just assumed that meant the in game character models and terrain would be realistic proportionally. Specifically, the oversized heads and weapons will probably not show up again.

kewlmyc

Think Catherine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom