• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venfayth

The only gift I got was from my boyfriend:

(not pictured: a big wrapped box that housed a wrapped gift box that contained this, a bag of gummy bears, and also about two handfuls of red and pink Starburst that tricked me into thinking they were packing peanuts when I shook it beforehand)

Now I can finally play P4G without the extreme discomfort that comes with using a Vita one handed. :)

I hope you enjoy your gift. :) <3

The gift of comfortable persona :3

--

The gift I got from my girlfriend has been abducted by the combination of my mailman and apartment managers and cannot be obtained until the 26th. :( Bad luck. Just delays the excitement I suppose! :)

Kazzy

I got a truckload of gifts, at precisely the time when I'm not really wanting for anything. I guess that just the way it goes.

My Christmas is honestly dictated about my excitement over having actually getting to eat a traditional English Christmas dinner. It's very surreal to be suddenly find myself back in England.

This is all just a preamble to wishing everyone a happy holidays! Enjoy!

Merry Christmas, friends! I've had a marvellous morning so far.

My girlfriend heard that I was on the market for a new phone, so she bought me an iPhone 5C in my favourite colour :)

My awesome little brothers got me Pacific Rim and my all-time favourite movie trilogy ever, The Blood and Ice Cream Trilogy, on Blu-Ray, as well as A Link Between Worlds.

So yeah, it was an all-around awesome Christmas. Hope you guys are as happy as I am right now!

fertygo

The only gift I got was from my boyfriend:

(not pictured: a big wrapped box that housed a wrapped gift box that contained this, a bag of gummy bears, and also about two handfuls of red and pink Starburst that tricked me into thinking they were packing peanuts when I shook it beforehand)

Now I can finally play P4G without the extreme discomfort that comes with using a Vita one handed. :
)

Err, what this mean?

Not being rude though, because I'm having that kind of condition.

Risette

A Good Citizen
Err, what this mean?

Not being rude though, because I'm having that kind of condition.
My left arm is paralyzed. Harder to use handhelds where my one handed play methods make viewing the screen harder than using a controller. Especially since the Vita has dual analogs.
The gift I got from my girlfriend has been abducted by the combination of my mailman and apartment managers and cannot be obtained until the 26th. :( Bad luck. Just delays the excitement I suppose! :)
You get two days of Christmas!! I hope you enjoy what I sent you :)

Levito

Banned
Merry Christmas PersonaGAF!

I hope you enjoy your X-mas gift, Levito. You earned it for all the hard work you've done over this year and the delicious Civ IV present!

Dude thank you so much for Final Fantasy VIII! :D

Armada got me Starbound too. :3

You are all so great!!!

Marche90

Merry Christmas all! No Christmas presents for me this year since budgets are tight, but that's okay. It's all about family!

100% agreed. Even more so if your family lives far away from you.

Though in my case I did get a gift: a shirt. I wasn't expecting anythig, so it's cool to get something now (I'll have to get a laptop sooner than later, but it can wait til next month)

Gazoinks

Merry Christmas folks, hope everything is going well! My main gift was a 2DS with SMTIV and Project X Zone. :D

Kaneko why have you forsaken us

Necrovex

Merry Christmas PersonaGAF!

Dude thank you so much for Final Fantasy VIII! :D

Armada got me Starbound too. :3

You are all so great!!!

Of course, man. I saw VIII was on sale, I checked it out, and saw it was on your wish list. I might be hard for cash, but I can always toss around a little bit of money for a fellow Gaffer (if I wasn't living at home, then it would be a different story). Enjoy one of my favorite FFs.

Squire

Banned
Merry Christmas, PersonaGAF! I wish you the best. Glad to know you all and I really appreciate your support of the podcast. <3

Edit: You're a card, Buddha :) Merry Christmas, man!

Merry Christmas, PersonaGAF! I wish you the best. Glad to know you all and I really appreciate your support of the podcast. <3

Edit: You're a card, Buddha :) Merry Christmas, man!

image_20714.jpg

Nachos

Merry Christmas folks, hope everything is going well! My main gift was a 2DS with SMTIV and Project X Zone. :D

Kaneko why have you forsaken us

He hasn't forsaken you. He came with the the concept behind one of your presents!
;_;

Oh, and...
Prepare yourself, Scrafty. (Click to hear me make up stuff that sounds like Shadow Teddie off the top of my head.)
I need to work on the quality of my brand new recording set-up, but I'll send you a sample of my sister as Nanako soon. She's got her nailed, but her Naoto still needs a bit of work, which is the exact opposite of what I expected.

Merry Christmas and Festivus, everyone!

Gazoinks

He hasn't forsaken you. He came with the the concept behind one of your presents!
;_;

Oh, and...

I need to work on the quality of my brand new recording set-up, but I'll send you a sample of my sister as Nanako soon. She's got her nailed, but her Naoto still needs a bit of work, which is the exact opposite of what I expected.

Merry Christmas and Festivus, everyone!

Holy crap that Shadow Teddie doll is terrifying. :D Good voice!

Dantis

Just finished P3P and i'm a bit confused
It just ended with me closing my eyes on the rooftop with Aigis. I heard that MC dies though?

The original ending is somewhat ambiguous.
I had thought that he died because he kind of expired himself fighting Nyx, rather than becoming a door. The Answer tells me otherwise though, haha.

Don't play The Answer and just plead ignorance, lol.

The original ending is somewhat ambiguous.
I had thought that he died because he kind of expired himself fighting Nyx, rather than becoming a door. The Answer tells me otherwise though, haha.

Don't play The Answer and just plead ignorance, lol.
So everything is explained in The Answer? Fucking hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom