• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMT0

Banned
I don't have a waifu

image.php

Worse than dead, forgotten

Sophia

Also I'd just like to say thank you to a certain group of individuals in our community. You're both awesome and there's no way I can repay you back for such awesomeness. :(

Squire

Banned
A couple people got me games from the Steam sale as a Christmas gift (Levito being one of them), which is exceptionally awesome because I figured I wouldn't be able to get any due to being broke. :O

Well, the other guy isn't around, so fuck it; I'll take his credit.

Enjoy your games!

Jintor

I'm tempted to buy that. You recommend?

Uh... <$5 is a 'probably', <$10 is a 'if you must'. Don't buy above that unless you really, really need more 'loop' gameplay. For a game about comedy it's not particularly funny, but it is relatively inoffensive.

Meia

"Furthermore, Persona 5 will use life-sized character models in a change from previous Persona games to increase the sense of reality that the player is supposed to perceive."

What does life-sized characters model mean?

Life size as in realistic models? As in 3D models and no 2D sprites?

It means that Persona 5 will be a launch Occulus Rift game, making those max social link with your favorite lady all the more special.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

Squire

Banned
Uh... <$5 is a 'probably', <$10 is a 'if you must'. Don't buy above that unless you really, really need more 'loop' gameplay. For a game about comedy it's not particularly funny, but it is relatively inoffensive.

Alright. It's $4 on Steam right now, but I'll pace myself. Gotta get through Stanley Parable (which I I already wanted to play for a variety of reasons).

Merry Christmas everybody!

I just got done watching The Sound of Music. Ah, that movie is so fucking manly. I could just kill something! >:0

Alright. It's $4 on Steam right now, but I'll pace myself. Gotta get through Stanley Parable (which I I already wanted to play for a variety of reasons).

Merry Christmas everybody!

I just got done watching The Sound of Music. Ah, that movie is so fucking manly. I could just kill something! >:0

Would you kill a doe? A deer, a female deer?

Jintor

Me - a name. I call myself.

Far. A long, long way. To run.

Sew - a needle. Pulling thread.

La. A note. To follow sew.
A fucking cop-out line. Someone should've been shot for that line, what a terrible line.

Me - a name. I call myself.

Far. A long, long way. To run.

Sew - a needle. Pulling thread.

La. A note. To follow sew.
A fucking cop-out line. Someone should've been shot for that line, what a terrible line.

Um, you do know that the song is using solfége syllables for the words and not the actual spelling right?

And I agree, what a great cop out for sol!

Omikaru

Merry Christmas, PersonaGAF! :D

Anyone get anything good and/or Persona-related? I haven't opened my haul yet. Waiting for my lazy brother to get out of bed.

Dantis

Merry Christmas, PersonaGAF! :D

Anyone get anything good and/or Persona-related? I haven't opened my haul yet. Waiting for my lazy brother to get out of bed.

I got nothing Persona related. Might finally buy the Golden CD now though with the money I got.

Got Arkham Origins, Harvest Moon 3D, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, some CDs and the Frozen art book. So pretty much exactly what I asked for. No surprises, thats a-okay.

I didn't get a single present, I didn't ask for any. All and all, Christmas went better than expected, a solid Christmas this year!

No sarcasm here btw, I am being legit.

I mean from people in my real life, I got a gift from Levito, DMC4 PC version, thanks a million yo.

Meia

So far my christmas has been crap, but I've expected that given the family. Not much to do about it, so no point getting stressed about it I guess.

I got the Yukiko nendoroid from my friend, which is the first persona anything gift I've ever gotten, so I was really grateful. With the money I'll hopefully get tomorrow, I'll be able to buy the christmas elizabeth figure, as well as the HP Chie, both of which I have to pay for really soon or get cancelled.

Dantis

I'd like to finally play P4 but I really don't have the 5000 yen needed to buy The Golden.
Is the vanilla version good enough?

Absolutely definitely. You miss out on some irrelevant new scenes and some things that make certain aspects of the gameplay convenient. The core game is completely unchanged and just as good.

So far my christmas has been crap, but I've expected that given the family. Not much to do about it, so no point getting stressed about it I guess.

I got the Yukiko nendoroid from my friend, which is the first persona anything gift I've ever gotten, so I was really grateful. With the money I'll hopefully get tomorrow, I'll be able to buy the christmas elizabeth figure, as well as the HP Chie, both of which I have to pay for really soon or get cancelled.

Hmm. Well, I hope it gets better for you, pal.

cjkeats

Merry Christmas everyone!

Haven't opened gifts yet, 8:45 and the kids are suprisningly still asleep while all the adults are up. It's bizzare. :p
I don't expect much, as my gift was a set of winter tires for my car.

Necrovex

I hope you enjoy your X-mas gift, Levito. You earned it for all the hard work you've done over this year and the delicious Civ IV present!

Risette

A Good Citizen
The only gift I got was from my boyfriend:

(not pictured: a big wrapped box that housed a wrapped gift box that contained this, a bag of gummy bears, and also about two handfuls of red and pink Starburst that tricked me into thinking they were packing peanuts when I shook it beforehand)

Now I can finally play P4G without the extreme discomfort that comes with using a Vita one handed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom