• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't Guilty Crown levels of awful. Ichiro Okouchi however is a scriptwriter who needs a good director to reign him in, and the last time he had that was Code Geass.
I kinda enjoyed Guilty Crown for some reason, even though I understood from the start that it wasn't anything special. It seemed like they random parts from other stuff and put them together.
By the way, does anyone here use MyAnimeList?

Gazoinks

I kinda enjoyed Guilty Crown for some reason, even though I understood from the start that it wasn't anything special. It seemed like they random parts from other stuff and put them together.
By the way, does anyone here use MyAnimeList?

I did, but I stopped because I got tired of updating seasonal shows one by one. Nice for keeping a list of what I want to watch, though.

aifjlol.gif

aifjlol.gif

aifjlol.gif

Sophia

Persona Community Thread |OT4| Persona is Anime, and Anime is for jerks.

Oh wow I just realized that Yukiko's outfit incorporates her sweater. Naoto's hat too.

I did, but I stopped because I got tired of updating seasonal shows one by one. Nice for keeping a list of what I want to watch, though.
Yeah, I use the Android app, if I hadn't I would simply update it once I finishesd it.
I need something like that, if not I will forget what I watched and read and what I didn't D:

Is manga for jerks too?

Dantis

I just rewatched the trailer and realised that it's actually like a diorama with Vincent in. STILL VERY COOL.

Also, the new Meguro track is AMAZE.

Omikaru

awesome music!! BUT I'll pay 70-100$ for the game if they port in to vita with normal artstyle

Eh, no point in portbegging for this. The game has obviously been designed with the 3DS in mind. Let that system + its audience have it, and if you like any individual component (such as the OST) then buy whatever merchandise is released at around the same time.

Personally, the more I see of the game the less interested I am in it. I may just buy the soundtrack when it releases in Japan and wait for the EU release if it's any good. Not sure I'll bother going to the trouble of importing a 3DS from America to play it. It doesn't help that I'm not a fan of EO's gameplay.

I feel somewhat similar about Dancing All Night; it's just too much. Quite frankly, I just think I'm ready to not play yet another new game starring the P3 and P4 cast, what with Arena 2 coming too. If there was some sort of enhanced or perfected version of P3 (let's say a mixture of FES & P3P) I could probably muster up enough interest to want it on day 1, but the more I think about it, the more I realise that I'm ready for Persona 5.

Kazzy

awesome music!! BUT I'll pay 70-100$ for the game if they port in to vita with normal artstyle

I don't even know where these kind of expectations have suddenly come from. That's an absolutely ridiculous request.

"I'll buy it, but only if they change almost everything about it."

Does that sound like something that is even remotely reasonable!?

Dantis

Eh, no point in portbegging for this. The game has obviously been designed with the 3DS in mind. Let that system + its audience have it, and if you like any individual component (such as the OST) then buy whatever merchandise is released at around the same time.

Personally, the more I see of the game the less interested I am in it. I may just buy the soundtrack when it releases in Japan and wait for the EU release if it's any good. Not sure I'll bother going to the trouble of importing a 3DS from America to play it. It doesn't help that I'm not a fan of EO's gameplay.

I feel somewhat similar about Dancing All Night; it's just too much. Quite frankly, I just think I'm ready to not play yet another new game starring the P3 and P4 cast, what with Arena 2 coming too. If there was some sort of enhanced or perfected version of P3 (let's say a mixture of FES & P3P) I could probably muster up enough interest to want it on day 1, but the more I think about it, the more I realise that I'm ready for Persona 5.

I'll play this and Dancing All Night, but they're just like little side-things, they're not my most hyped games or whatever. I do want to see more of both though. Particularly Dancing All Night, seeing as we've seen nothing outside of the reveal trailer.

FireSol

I don't even know where these kind of expectations have suddenly come from. That's an absolutely ridiculous request.

"I'll buy it, but only if they change almost everything about it."

Does that sound like something that is even remotely reasonable!?

I'll buy it anyway,I own 3DS. But Im from EU, I think you understand what that means for 3ds owner. We can expect P:Q year later Japan releasae or never see it at all. And shitty Nintendo politics prevent me from importing the game. I understand that my request is ridiculous and I also understand that with next Persona games Sega play as save as possible

Omikaru

I'll play this and Dancing All Night, but they're just like little side-things, they're not my most hyped games or whatever. I do want to see more of both though. Particularly Dancing All Night, seeing as we've seen nothing outside of the reveal trailer.

I guess that's fair enough. Admittedly I'm more interested in Dancing All Night than PQ, but that's purely from a gameplay perspective, though I'm sure the 3DS's region lock hurts my hype too. If I want to enjoy PQ at the same time as most of the people in this thread I'm looking to pay £100 + tax to get it, when all's said and done.

I still feel I'll be pretty burned out on the P3 and P4 cast once Arena 2 comes, though, so I don't really find the prospect of having two more games with them all that appealing.

Dantis

I guess that's fair enough. Admittedly I'm more interested in Dancing All Night than PQ, but that's purely from a gameplay perspective, though I'm sure the 3DS's region lock hurts my hype too. If I want to enjoy PQ at the same time as most of the people in this thread I'm looking to pay £100 + tax to get it, when all's said and done.

I still feel I'll be pretty burned out on the P3 and P4 cast once Arena 2 comes, though, so I don't really find the prospect of having two more games with them all that appealing.

Region lock definitely hurts my hype for Q.

I'm not worried about Arena 2 bumming me out, haha. I currently have zero intention of playing it.

You bastard! It's just some shooting gallery thing. I was going to hypothesise that they were combining all their alternate universe things into one mega-thing.

I just saw it and got so excited! I corrected myself like a minute later though.

Nachos

There are subtle differences between that artist and Dantis's style. Both are pretty close to emulating Soejima's however.

I'd actually say it's closer to the anime's art style than anything else.

*snrk* That's never going to die, is it?

Vincent cameos and yet still no FeMC.

Atlus why?
Worse than dead, forgotten.

Necrovex

Oh I slept through all the anime talk. Animu discussion is how I revitalizes myself.

I also realized my Persona 4 avatar was saved on my Macbook Air, which had a HDD failure (thanks for the recall, Apple!) and I no longer have it. I'm stuck with a non-Persona avatar now. :-(

Dantis

I'd actually say it's closer to the anime's art style than anything else.

It's very, very close to the anime art style actually, yeah.

Oh I slept through all the anime talk. Animu discussion is how I revitalizes myself.

I also realized my Persona 4 avatar was saved on my Macbook Air, which had a HDD failure (thanks for the recall, Apple!) and I no longer have it. I'm stuck with a non-Persona avatar now. :-(

I need to change mine back again now that Christmas is done. Will probably go back to my old Narukami one.

Nachos

*sadface*
Hey, I'm sad about it, too. She still remains the best Persona protagonist, after Tatsuya and Maya.

What was the avatar? One of us might be able to make a copy of it.

Necrovex

Hey, I'm sad about it, too. She still remains the best Persona protagonist, after Tatsuya and Maya.

What was the avatar? One of us might be able to make a copy of it.

I <3 the female MC much more than the male MC, even though I only played P3P for ten hours.

My avatar was P4MC and P3FMC staring at each. Pink background with mini-squares with a shade of different color (I have no idea what the color was called). Very reminiscent to the last scene of Steins;Gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom