• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
cb5jpdE.jpg

cj_iwakura

Maybe you all can spot this image, I had an awesome fanart of Narukami and Izanami once. They're embracing in a hellish landscape engulfed in red. It was really great.

Acid08

Banned
Went ahead and used some of my Amazon monies to get the P4 Design Works. Super duper looking forward to it, it's a good 50 pages longer than the P3 book.

Hey, do you guys think Persona Q will be rated M (or equivalent PEGI)? I'd figure the chibi design may introduce that problem of having a inattentive parent buy for their kid or something.
That whole debacle over evokers may become real. And that'd be horrible.

(Sorry for the deadly seriousness. heh)

Also I keep replaying that 20 second preview of battle music. Am hype.

Hey, do you guys think Persona Q will be rated M (or equivalent PEGI)? I'd figure the chibi design may introduce that problem of having a inattentive parent buy for their kid or something.
That whole debacle over evokers may become real. And that'd be horrible.

(Sorry for the deadly seriousness. heh)

Also I keep replaying that 20 second preview of battle music. Am hype.

It'll probably be rated T as long as there's no blood.

Meia

What the hell? I want to say fake simply because that's too PERFECT for us to not be real, but it has to be... @_@

Now we just need to go full on Chie with that picture. He's in the classic Chie pose where she has her hands in her pockets as it is, so just clean it up a bit, add the hair, add the jacket, and we're good to go! :D

And since I believe Fuuka is still best girl, this page pleases me. Really want to see the movie to see what they do with her. Heck, really hoping she's in Arena 2 a lot just because I dig the older version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom